Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,319 members, 7,815,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Who Is Dr Augusta Anosike? I Think You should Hear Her Take On Nigeria's Unity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Dr Augusta Anosike? I Think You should Hear Her Take On Nigeria's Unity (2397 Views)

DR AUGUSTA ANOSIKE: ADVISES POLITICAL PARTIES TO SHUN ELECTIONS 2023 (NINAS) / Nigerian Air Force To Take Delivery Of ₦2.3b Augusta 109 Power Helicopter / Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Dr Augusta Anosike? I Think You should Hear Her Take On Nigeria's Unity by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 18, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VDdc7hbLqo

Dr Augusta Anosike Explains NINAS's Purpose, Plan, Intention, and Roadmap

Dr Augusta Anosike delineates NINAS's overall purchase, plan, and roadmap. She shows how all the injustices in Nigeria can be traced to the imposed, fake 1999 Constitution
Re: Who Is Dr Augusta Anosike? I Think You should Hear Her Take On Nigeria's Unity by wearsandtrends1: 12:55pm On May 18, 2021
u are begging the question
who is she
?

misterme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VDdc7hbLqo

Check out how i set up my Business on Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/6543407/started-business-nairaland-see-how#101483417

Dr Augusta Anosike Explains NINAS's Purpose, Plan, Intention, and Roadmap

Dr Augusta Anosike delineates NINAS's overall purchase, plan, and roadmap. She shows how all the injustices in Nigeria can be traced to the imposed, fake 1999 Constitution
Re: Who Is Dr Augusta Anosike? I Think You should Hear Her Take On Nigeria's Unity by Ttalk: 1:39pm On May 18, 2021
It is well
Re: Who Is Dr Augusta Anosike? I Think You should Hear Her Take On Nigeria's Unity by OfoIgbo: 2:06pm On May 18, 2021
Mazi Tony Nnadi should be thanked by all and sundry.

He is a genius and has remained steadfast for so many years, and pulling the strings from behind the scenes.

IPOB even got the referendum line from LNC-NINAS.

For many years, I have asked that both Tony Nnadi and Nnamdi Kanu should team up, but that never happened.

Tony has the smoothness and the cunning to navigate the world bodies, while Kanu has the populist appeal.

Tony would have made a master strategist and leader of the IPOB movement, while Kanu mans the radio angle to disseminate information and to inspire the masses. Anyway, what will be, will be

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Dr Augusta Anosike? I Think You should Hear Her Take On Nigeria's Unity by meolaniyi(m): 2:13pm On May 18, 2021
OfoIgbo:
Mazi Tony Nnadi should be thanked by all and sundry.

He is a genius and has remained steadfast for so many years, and pulling the strings from behind the scenes.

IPOB even got the referendum line from LNC-NINAS.

For many years, I have asked that both Tony Nnadi and Nnamdi Kanu should team up, but that never happened.

Tony has the smoothness and the cunning to navigate the world bodies, while Kanu has the populist appeal.

Tony would have made a master strategist and leader of the IPOB movement, while Kanu mans the radio angle to disseminate information and to inspire the masses. Anyway, what will be, will be
I think Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has the people. He is a file carrier like Kanu said
Re: Who Is Dr Augusta Anosike? I Think You should Hear Her Take On Nigeria's Unity by RisenJoe(m): 2:33pm On May 18, 2021
This is real eye opener, it was explained in the simplest term that a child can understand. I'll
Re: Who Is Dr Augusta Anosike? I Think You should Hear Her Take On Nigeria's Unity by nthony10: 2:33pm On May 18, 2021
I like the fact that the citizens are awake politically and willing to take their future in their hands, truth is if Buhari had not happened, we wouldn't have woken up and even cared to study our history and also learn to demand for our rights as humans. This is definitely a historic moment in this country.

Imagine NINAS working with IPOB, it would be deadly for the government indeed.
Re: Who Is Dr Augusta Anosike? I Think You should Hear Her Take On Nigeria's Unity by OfoIgbo: 2:59pm On May 18, 2021
meolaniyi:
I think Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has the people. He is a file carrier like Kanu said

Having the people is definitely not the same thing as getting Biafra.

Kanu needs human blood for his Biafra to be actualised, while the file carrier may get you that Biafra without human blood.

Don't be surprised if this expected UN referendum will come via Tony's effort through LNC/NINAS, in spite of the fact that the publicity they have is almost non-existent compared to Kanu's Radio Biafra and their social media handles.

Another major strength that Tony Nnadi has that Kanu lacks completely, is that Tony is willing to remain in the background.
Tony is not the chairman of LNC neither is he the chairman of NINAS, but Kanu would have insisted on leading both organisations.

Tony, realising that the ethnic minorities of the LN may need a sense of belonging is happy for the organisatiton to be led by a renowned Itsekiri legal luminary and an elder Pa Fred Agbeyegbe.
Today, NINAS is being led by a Yoruba elder Prof. Akintoye, even though Tony is the brain behind PRONACO, LNC and NINAS. He understands the importance of representation. This is a major quality Tony has that Nnamdi doesn't have.

Nnamdi is more of a populist and likes to be seen as the messiah and praised, and to be the A to Z of the organisation.
Tony prefers collegial approach with duties intentionally and strategically assigned to certain individuals, and is quite happy CARRYING FILES provided the aim is met.

Personally, I believe this much talked about UN referendum is more likely to come via Tony's efforts, than Nnamdi's efforts. Let's watch the space

Don't get me wrong, Kanu is ideal to counter all of Buhari's devilish moves, and the introduction of ESN is a master stroke. Kanu remains my nigga for that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Dr Augusta Anosike? I Think You should Hear Her Take On Nigeria's Unity by gwafaeziokwu: 3:40pm On May 18, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Having the people is definitely not the same thing as getting Biafra.

Kanu needs human blood for his Biafra to be actualised, while the file carrier may get you that Biafra without human blood.

Don't be surprised if this expected UN referendum will come via Tony's effort through LNC/NINAS, in spite of the fact that the publicity they have is almost non-existent compared to Kanu's Radio Biafra and their social media handles.

Another major strength that Tony Nnadi has that Kanu lacks completely, is that Tony is willing to remain in the background.
Tony is not the chairman of LNC neither is he the chairman of NINAS, but Kanu would have insisted on leading both organisations.

Tony, realising that the ethnic minorities of the LN may need a sense of belonging is happy for the organisatiton to be led by a renowned Itsekiri legal luminary and an elder Pa Fred Agbeyegbe.
Today, NINAS is being led by a Yoruba elder Prof. Akintoye, even though Tony is the brain behind PRONACO, LNC and NINAS. He understands the importance of representation. This is a major quality Tony has that Nnamdi doesn't have.

Nnamdi is more of a populist and likes to be seen as the messiah and praised, and to be the A to Z of the organisation.
Tony prefers collegial approach with duties intentionally and strategically assigned to certain individuals, and is quite happy CARRYING FILES provided the aim is met.

Personally, I believe this much talked about UN referendum is more likely to come via Tony's efforts, than Nnamdi's efforts. Let's watch the space

Don't get me wrong, Kanu is ideal to counter all of Buhari's devilish moves, and the introduction of ESN is a master stroke. Kanu remains my nigga for that

You are right. Of course every discerning mind understood that Nnamdi Kanu's role in the whole self determination march is simply to step on uncomfortable toes. To raise the dust and give the Fulanis the necessary nuisance level needed to make them jittery. The only thing a Fulani fears is a man not afraid of him. Once you show fear before a Fulani, you are gone because mercy as a word is not in their lexicon. That is why they are barbarians.

Nnamdi Kanu through radio Biafra has also sensitised other groups who eqaully feel the weight of Nigeria's rot but appear helpless. He has helped them to identify(thanks largely to Buhari bigotry), who the real enemy is.

Tony Nnadi on the other hand is the smooth operator. Kanu's strategy is also benefitting his own strategy because he now has willing ears from other indigenous groups ready to discuss self determination. A topic that was somewhat sacred few years ago.

Both has their merits and with Prof. Akintoye and other learned people doing their thing in a very civilized way we might eventually get there.

The far North seceded from Nigeria the day sharia law was enacted in their region. You can't use two constitution to govern a country. It is pure illegality.
Re: Who Is Dr Augusta Anosike? I Think You should Hear Her Take On Nigeria's Unity by OfoIgbo: 4:09pm On May 18, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:

You are right. Of course every discerning mind understood that Nnamdi Kanu's role in the whole self determination march is simply to step on uncomfortable toes. To raise the dust and give the Fulanis the necessary nuisance level needed to make them jittery. The only thing a Fulani fears is a man not afraid of him. Once you show fear before a Fulani, you are gone because mercy as a word is not in their lexicon. That is why they are barbarians.

Nnamdi Kanu through radio Biafra has also sensitised other groups who eqaully feel the weight of Nigeria's rot but appear helpless. He has helped them to identify(thanks largely to Buhari bigotry), who the real enemy is.

Tony Nnadi on the other hand is the smooth operator. Kanu's strategy is also benefitting his own strategy because he now has willing ears from other indigenous groups ready to discuss self determination. A topic that was somewhat sacred few years ago.

Both has their merits and with Prof. Akintoye and other learned people doing their thing in a very civilized way we might eventually get there.

The far North seceded from Nigeria the day sharia law was enacted in their region. You can't use two constitution to govern a country. It is pure illegality.

Nwokem Ighotalu

Everything you wrote here is on point.

The bit that I bolded was exactly why I wanted both guys to team up. Kanu has the populist touch which is usually critical in such struggles in terms of getting people involved and sensitized, while Nnadi can use his guile and exposure to get the international community focused on our struggle.

That team would have spurned the greatest self-determination movement, the world has ever known. They are hurting their destinies by undermining each other.

(1) (Reply)

See What Happened When Kwankwaso Supporters Clashed With Obidient Fans In Jos / Tinubu Used Donald Duke Childhood Picture On Page 20 Of Campaign Booklet / See What Amokachi The Bull Was Spotted Doing For Tinubu In Kano State(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.