Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

What Was Your Weird Experience With A Client/customer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Was Your Weird Experience With A Client/customer (211 Views)

Help Me Receive This Paypal Fund From A Client / Put Ma'am A Client Told A Food Vendor. Who Do Yhu Think Is Right? / A Tweeter User Shares His Frustration With A Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Weird Experience With A Client/customer by fatymore(f): 1:35pm On May 18, 2021
This is just for fun and laughs and doesn't in any way relate to the customer service of the business.

A customer made enquiries sometimes ago, after the usual, asking of bed size, designs, and prices. He told me because he was outside Lagos, he can't afford the waybill fee which was 1500.

So I told him, let's reach a middle point as another customer from the same state wanted to order, he didn't reply, so I left him, maybe he was busy with some other things.

As a routine, if I had a hanging business deal the previous day, I would greet and chat you up the following day. Our conversation below;

Me: Good morning sir, hope you had a good night, we were unable to conclude yesterday, can we reach a compromise today?

Customer: Don't message me again, I am not buying, is it a do-or-die affair(sic).

Me: I just blocked him and deleted his number from my phone immediately.

Customers like that are hard to please. Me that I am naturally shy and emotional.

Share yours, keep the experience rolling and probably tell us how you were able to manage the situation.
Re: What Was Your Weird Experience With A Client/customer by OlayemiAshraf(m): 2:02pm On May 18, 2021
Nairalanders come and share your experiences grin

Re: What Was Your Weird Experience With A Client/customer by fatymore(f): 2:16pm On May 18, 2021
grin
OlayemiAshraf:
Nairalanders come and share your experiences grin

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Weird Experience With A Client/customer by Olayinka777(m): 2:42pm On May 18, 2021
In my business experience over the years I don't pester or disturb clients who seek to patronise me. I just let them be,I have this believe that whatever is mine would definitely be mine.

This has been working for me though.

(1) (Reply)

CBN Governor Godwin Assured Nigeria Citizen That Cryptocurrency Will Be 9ja / Babawande Afolabi: The Man Behind Green Africa Airways, Nigeria's Newest Airline / China Importation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.