Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" Tonto Dikeh Shares Interesting Facts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" Tonto Dikeh Shares Interesting Facts (281 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" / Tonto Dikeh Shares Hot Bikini Photos / Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" Tonto Dikeh Shares Interesting Facts by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 2:20pm On May 18, 2021
Update From . COM

Tonto Dikeh took to Instagram to share some interesting facts about herself, Reports.

The actress revealed that she's camera shy and an introvert.

She added that she's colour blind and doesn't see colours like others do, instead, she only sees different shades of grey.

See What She Posted on Her Instagram Page As Obtained By Below:

Source: Her Instagram Page

Re: I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" Tonto Dikeh Shares Interesting Facts by LMS1(m): 2:23pm On May 18, 2021
According to Wikipedia,
one Tweet of 'Attention Seeking' by Nigerian FEMAIL Celebritis fetch them 5,000k IG Likes in 23 hours ;O
Back to subject:
I believe she is color blind due to excessive makeups.
I did my research and discovered she can't differentiate between Navy Blue and Army Blue.
Infact According to United Nations Child Watch program,
Tonto dicke Has applied A total of 3,000 Different Eye pencil and
fixed 156,000 different eye lashes between 2017-2020.

As for being shy on camara I will come back with update if its really true or false,
But BBC pidgin has learnt that Tonko has gotten Approximately 1,200 Camara shots from Bob Risky which she have posted to Instagram between 2018-2020.

I think am a good statistician tho.
Please how can I Apply for job in Fedral bereau of Statistics? grin
Re: I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" Tonto Dikeh Shares Interesting Facts by GreaterFuture(m): 2:44pm On May 18, 2021
I think we have Glasses that Can help with Colour Vision problems these days

(1) (Reply)

Having A Child Has Really Changed Me And Made Me Empathic-singer Simi / Aloma DMW Open Up On The Misunderstanding Between Him And His Former Boss Davido / Samklef Is A Scam Accomplice, Uses His Instagram Page To Defraud Innocent Follow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.