Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

How To Get A Flat Stomach In A Month At Home - Abs Workout (planking Exercise) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Get A Flat Stomach In A Month At Home - Abs Workout (planking Exercise) (413 Views)

My Stomach Is Big / The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) / Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Flat Stomach In A Month At Home - Abs Workout (planking Exercise) by okeayomide123(m): 2:22pm On May 18, 2021
How to Get a Flat Stomach in a Month at Home - Abs Workout (Planking Exercise)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hob-kfRomsk

Many people choose to lose weight, but normally requires a significant amount of time and effort, which few of us have.

It's a good thing that you can do exercises on your own and at your own pace to get the abs you've always wanted.

The positive news is that you can achieve a flat stomach in a month at home without using any special equipment.

You don't even need to go to the gym; what you need is a mat and the patience to do a few workouts each day. The exercises below were hand-picked for their effectiveness in reducing belly fat without the use of advanced equipment over a month.

Perform these exercises in order every day for six days a week. Once a week, take a one-day break to allow the body to recover, and resume the same workouts the next week.

It won't be easy to get a flat stomach in a month at home, however, it is possible. What you have to do now is stick to the program as closely as possible.

There will be no cheating. If you're still disappointed, remind yourself that it'll all be worth it in the end. You'll get the ABS you've always desired without ever wanting to go to the gym if you combine this program with a balanced portion-controlled diet.

So that's it. Leave a comment below on your experience with this program.

If you want to learn my #1 recommendation to get a flat stomach at home without exercise, click the link in the description below, to watch the free video.

Thank you for watching. if you liked the video, please share it with your friends, and please subscribe to our channel.

Don't go just yet, look at your screen, we have hand-picked those videos for you to watch, see you in my next video.

Stay healthy.

SHare the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hob-kfRomsk

(1) (Reply)

Yoghurt Parfait Recipe / Help!! Should I Eat The Bird Meat Or Not. / Who Was A Better Cook Between Your Mum And Dad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.