Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:15 AM

NPA Looting: Reps Urge EFCC To Investigate Hadiza Bala Usman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NPA Looting: Reps Urge EFCC To Investigate Hadiza Bala Usman (7757 Views)

EFCC Must Investigate Hadiza Bala-Usman For 'Looting' NPA - PDP / Group Petitions EFCC To Investigate Hadiza Bala-Usman For Fraud / Was Hadiza Bala Usman Suspended Because Of This Tweet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPA Looting: Reps Urge EFCC To Investigate Hadiza Bala Usman by bigdammyj: 4:47pm On May 18, 2021
Noted
Re: NPA Looting: Reps Urge EFCC To Investigate Hadiza Bala Usman by pickatyouu: 4:48pm On May 18, 2021
As she don criticize buhari government, insurance no cover her again.
Re: NPA Looting: Reps Urge EFCC To Investigate Hadiza Bala Usman by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 18, 2021
NO COUNTRY EVER BUILT ON FAKE FOUNDATION EXEMPT THIS NIGERIA THAT FULL OF LUNACY INDIVIDUAL WITH THEIR FOLLOWERS WHO ALSO BATTLE WITH MENTAL DEFICIENCY _____AFTER OVER 50 YEARS OF DEMOCRACY ____POORLY MENTALITY NOW HOLDING NIGERIA PEOPLE DOWN! !!!!!
Re: NPA Looting: Reps Urge EFCC To Investigate Hadiza Bala Usman by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 18, 2021
Efcc no fit do am anything, coz i hearsay Na buhari side chick be that grin
Re: NPA Looting: Reps Urge EFCC To Investigate Hadiza Bala Usman by Kingrefreshed: 4:51pm On May 18, 2021
frog12:
By Tordue Salem, Abuja

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/npa-looting-reps-urge-efcc-to-investigate-hadiza-bala-usman/

All of them are just looting NIGERIA dry. Buhari dey France dey beg for more 3 trillion Naira. Na thunder go fire alot of them and their families
Re: NPA Looting: Reps Urge EFCC To Investigate Hadiza Bala Usman by Emmyxclusive: 4:51pm On May 18, 2021
They won't, they rather go after yahoo boiz.
Re: NPA Looting: Reps Urge EFCC To Investigate Hadiza Bala Usman by CYBERWEAVER(m): 4:56pm On May 18, 2021
Nice move

Re: NPA Looting: Reps Urge EFCC To Investigate Hadiza Bala Usman by ManuelZuka(m): 4:57pm On May 18, 2021
N, C, and P are nigeria problems, N=nigeria, C=corruption, P=problems
Re: NPA Looting: Reps Urge EFCC To Investigate Hadiza Bala Usman by chriscrosss(m): 5:02pm On May 18, 2021
You re so fast to investigate her. What about Mr tinubu with bullion van..just a reminder..
Re: NPA Looting: Reps Urge EFCC To Investigate Hadiza Bala Usman by wetmenow: 5:06pm On May 18, 2021
THE WORK OF EFCC IS TO BE ARRESTING YAHOO GUYS....
Re: NPA Looting: Reps Urge EFCC To Investigate Hadiza Bala Usman by stanley000: 5:13pm On May 18, 2021
CYBERWEAVER:

Aswear this is how those in power thought it is,,,,,, I will call you soon..

I am considering a
3 bedroom duplex with a parking space below in the village on Just 300sqm of land...

Molding block already
alright my oga will be expecting your call sir.

the future leaders of our country are being turned to ex convicts right in our very own eyes. are we going to break a pot because wwe want to kill a rat inside it ? hmmmm
Re: NPA Looting: Reps Urge EFCC To Investigate Hadiza Bala Usman by ikorodureporta: 5:35pm On May 18, 2021
They shl also ask her about the last employment that was hijacked by politicians
Re: NPA Looting: Reps Urge EFCC To Investigate Hadiza Bala Usman by KingUg(m): 5:39pm On May 18, 2021
frog12:
By Tordue Salem, Abuja

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/npa-looting-reps-urge-efcc-to-investigate-hadiza-bala-usman/

the way this so called politicians loot public fund is worrisome 165 billion naira would have gone for meaning projects but no they just decide to loot the funds & make the country hard for the masses God would punish all this politicians making this country ungovernable
Re: NPA Looting: Reps Urge EFCC To Investigate Hadiza Bala Usman by frog12: 5:50pm On May 18, 2021
that one na to appease politicians to keep them moot grin grin grin grin

ikorodureporta:
They shl also ask her about the last employment that was hijacked by politicians
Re: NPA Looting: Reps Urge EFCC To Investigate Hadiza Bala Usman by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:52pm On May 18, 2021
Ever since that boy assumed office as the efcc chairman or is it chairboy,he has sadistically focused his evil attention on south west running after suspected Yahoo boys as if that's his only ambition. How would you leave armed robbers like Hadiza and co and be running after pilferers like the suspected yahoo boys ? Crime is crime;big or small,we all know that but this new effcc guy seems to have an agenda against the people of the south west.

I don't support crime of any kind,in fact I hate those "yahoo boys" with passion. They are criminals just like the Hadizas of this world ! You can't therefore be treating one criminal like a VIP or a special citizen while running like some demons possessed lunatics after the other. Efcc should be extremely careful in Yoruba land now. We can change it for you guys if you stupidly call for it !

There are overwhelming populations of criminals of all kinds all over the north - terrorists financiers,money launderers,Corrupt politicians and public officeholders,terrorists ransom negotiators eg Gumi etc. Go after these criminals among the northern populace and give southerners some breathing space.

Efcc,don't let people "reason" your matter o !

1 Like

Re: NPA Looting: Reps Urge EFCC To Investigate Hadiza Bala Usman by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 18, 2021
Over my dead my body will EFCC investigate hadiza
Re: NPA Looting: Reps Urge EFCC To Investigate Hadiza Bala Usman by FBIBOT(m): 6:20pm On May 18, 2021
Na buhari baby from way back nah read her background... You go understand.... Baba get good eyes for cute women
Re: NPA Looting: Reps Urge EFCC To Investigate Hadiza Bala Usman by eeetuk(m): 6:43pm On May 18, 2021
Minority leader statement: asked the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) to immediately “take in the indicted Managing Director, Hadiza Bala Usman, and commence a system-wide investigation with a view to prosecuting her, if found wanting”.

I agree with minority leader called for Hadiza Bala Usman investigation, but I disagree on whether Efcc is the right ag[b]ency to conduct investigation against MS. Usman.

My concern about Efcc as a lead investigation in fraud cases is Efcc hasn't shown it can do the job. For over 20 years of Efcc existence, it has not convicted anyone accused of stealing government funds. Instead, Efcc has become part of criminal enterprise itself.

James Ibori was first investigated by efcc and ended up not able to get conviction. But UK convicted James Ibori in less than one month trial.

So, if minority leader really interested in getting into the bottom of how much MS. Usman has stolen, let appoint ibibio people from Akwa Ibom state to investigate MS. Usman and other NPA officials accused of stealing federal funds. I chose ibibio people because they are honest and can do job without being bias.

Appointment of ibos, Yorubas or Hausa to conduct investigation on missing funds at NPA will result in more funds being stolen.
You can not trust Yorubas, Fulanis or Ibos to do the right thing for Nigeria.
Re: NPA Looting: Reps Urge EFCC To Investigate Hadiza Bala Usman by UnabashedIPOB: 7:07pm On May 18, 2021
If the ZOO belongs to everybody and all citizens are equal before ZOOGERIA law, why would EFCC be urged to investigate blatant fraud by a FULANI person? That should have been automatic but because the THIEF is a FULANI hence EFCC is reluctant to investigate and prosecute one of their own. These people have made NO meaningful CONTRIBUTIONS to the development of that country except DESTRUCTION. ONE NIGERIA would be the death of you M0R0NS that want to be part of it.
Re: NPA Looting: Reps Urge EFCC To Investigate Hadiza Bala Usman by ddeola: 7:45am On May 19, 2021
Na APC nothing go happen. Don't be surprised the stolen fund was used to sponsor politics. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: NPA Looting: Reps Urge EFCC To Investigate Hadiza Bala Usman by Sedonxavi: 11:36am On May 19, 2021
Useless EFCC only know how to chase innocent Nigeria youth

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Secures Seven Convictions In Ibadan, Osogbo / 4 Shocking Findings About Buhari: / The Presbyterian Church Of Biafra In 1858

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.