Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,645 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

How To Make Permanent Pink Lips Balm - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Make Permanent Pink Lips Balm (1693 Views)

Man Buys "Pink Lips" Bam And Ends Up With Swollen Lips (video) / Learn How To Make Permanent Pink Lip Balm / Learn How To Make Pink Lips Balm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Permanent Pink Lips Balm by ochanyamartha: 4:29pm On May 18, 2021
HOW TO MAKE EFFECTIVE PERMANENT PINK LIPS BALM
Having a pink and soft lips is every woman's dream, but now I notice that even men want to have a pink lips, so this diy is for both men and women. Most people still prefer their dark natural lips, it's beautiful though, but majority want to have pink lips.

Making a pink lip balm is very easy as we have various methods and different ingredients to choose from.

I always advice my clients with darks lips who want pink lips to get the scrub to help exfoliate and soften the dark part of the lips because, as we scrub the skin to exfoliate and glow the lips is not left out. Scrubbing the lips helps restore shine, softness and smoothness.

We have various home remedies for making Pink lips balm and scrub which are safe, without side effects and also very effective. My favorite method is what am going to share below.

MY DIY PINK LIPS BALM INGREDIENTS

2 table spoon Whitening base cream (or any Whitening cream of your choice)

1 tea spoon Vitamin E

1 tea spoon kojic acid powder
CONTINUE READING... http://www.ochanyamarthablog.com.ng/2021/04/diy-pink-lips-balm-and-scrub.html

Re: How To Make Permanent Pink Lips Balm by Qweenz: 4:36pm On May 18, 2021
Thinking of how to get start up funds or funds to expand an existing business? click on the wattsap group link for more enquiry: https:///JXOI5iQlFGlAgoUprWrtq4

(1) (Reply)

! / See This Chemical That Can Turn A Black Man Into A White Man In 6 Hrs [photo] / We Aremakers Of Original Jewellries From India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.