Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Iyabo Ojo Blows Hot Over Baba Ijesha Release Says She Will Not Back Out - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Iyabo Ojo Blows Hot Over Baba Ijesha Release Says She Will Not Back Out (755 Views)

Baba Ijesha: Iyabo Ojo, Princess, Others In Court As Sitting Resumes / Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention / Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyabo Ojo Blows Hot Over Baba Ijesha Release Says She Will Not Back Out by creativeworld: 6:17pm On May 18, 2021
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmoFPOMk7M96yi_eWSdzfgA?sub_confirmation=1

Iyabo Ojo blows hot over Baba Ijesha release says she will not back out

Watch full video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u68Svn8QUwE
Re: Iyabo Ojo Blows Hot Over Baba Ijesha Release Says She Will Not Back Out by Angrygoat: 7:31pm On May 18, 2021
Iyabo no vex. Baba rape u. U get 100% pure bipolar disorder

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Blows Hot Over Baba Ijesha Release Says She Will Not Back Out by Mayng01(m): 9:25pm On May 18, 2021
Poor unfortunate illiterate & hoe. Na Baba ijesa rape una five times! Biatch
Re: Iyabo Ojo Blows Hot Over Baba Ijesha Release Says She Will Not Back Out by ERockson: 9:30pm On May 18, 2021
So this hoe could not identify and fight those that raped her 5times and name names, but could die on Baba Ijesa. I condemn the man and should face the law with fair hearing. He deserves the bail so he can defend himself under law.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Blows Hot Over Baba Ijesha Release Says She Will Not Back Out by Newstrumpet4: 1:11am On May 19, 2021
This is Nigeria. I doubt if her ranting will make any sense to those in authority.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, why spend so much time chatting on Facebook, Whatsapp etc when you can earn some cool cash as graphic designer. Kindly avail yourself of this great opportunity.
For more info send message to 0.8.1.0.8.8.1.5.7.9.4. God bless you as you do so.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Blows Hot Over Baba Ijesha Release Says She Will Not Back Out by Angrygoat: 3:00am On May 19, 2021
Wtf bich. Did you just spray a cologne just to record this video,like say we go perceive am. Wtf she def got body odour. Las las na that pef go choke u. Idiot

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Blows Hot Over Baba Ijesha Release Says She Will Not Back Out by Abdelux223: 3:26am On May 19, 2021
Angrygoat:
Iyabo no vex. Baba rape u. U get 100% pure bipolar disorder

grin grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo Blows Hot Over Baba Ijesha Release Says She Will Not Back Out by Abdelux223: 3:28am On May 19, 2021
Bunch of savages in the grin forum. E don do for her nah

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Blows Hot Over Baba Ijesha Release Says She Will Not Back Out by damosade(m): 3:41am On May 19, 2021
Waiting gan self, Na you be the judge?
Re: Iyabo Ojo Blows Hot Over Baba Ijesha Release Says She Will Not Back Out by Lalami3232(m): 6:01am On May 19, 2021
One big lesson I learn from this baba ijesha case be say, one good friend is better than gold. I no know that baba Ijesha friend name but wetin that guy do, E clear say that guy is a brother and not just a friend. With all the insults and abuse, he still stick to this baba ijesha and he dey make headway. This life eeh, all u need na just one faithful friend wey go stand by you during ur darkest hour. But unfortunately, people like that are very rare to find. All we dey get now na leaches wey go only stay with you when things are good but during trying time, dem go fly.
That baba ijesha friend don set a new standard for friendship for this life. My people, if u can have one of such a person (wey go fight for you even when the world wants ur head), then you're blessed oooo.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Blows Hot Over Baba Ijesha Release Says She Will Not Back Out by creativeworld: 8:59am On May 19, 2021
Lalami3232:
One big lesson I learn from this baba ijesha case be say, one good friend is better than gold. I no know that baba Ijesha friend name but wetin that guy do, E clear say that guy is a brother and not just a friend. With all the insults and abuse, he still stick to this baba ijesha and he dey make headway. This life eeh, all u need na just one faithful friend wey go stand by you during ur darkest hour. But unfortunately, people like that are very rare to find. All we dey get now na leaches wey go only stay with you when things are good but during trying time, dem go fly.
That baba ijesha friend don set a new standard for friendship for this life. My people, if u can have one of such a person (wey go fight for you even when the world wants ur head), then you're blessed oooo.

You are very right, I give it up to Yomi Fabiyi. He is a true indeed to Baba Ijesha

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Blows Hot Over Baba Ijesha Release Says She Will Not Back Out by houseontherock: 9:01am On May 19, 2021
Newstrumpet4:
This is Nigeria. I doubt if her ranting will make any sense to those in authority. .
Unfortunately, those in authority are helping her to fight baba ijesa. Things are unfolding and I hope princess gets arrested for her lies

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Killing Student In Ogun / Drama As Katsina Youths Acquire Catapults To Fight Gun-wielding Bandits(photos) / Guy Who Claims To Nigeria Air Force Base In Abuja Dupe Me Bitcoin Whot Thousands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.