Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Uche Ogbodo Breaks The Internet With Breathtaking Pregnancy Photos To Celebrate - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Ogbodo Breaks The Internet With Breathtaking Pregnancy Photos To Celebrate (2960 Views)

Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos / New Pregnancy Photos Of Chacha Eke Faani / BBNaija's Gifty Shows Off Her Bump At Different Stages Of Pregnancy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Ogbodo Breaks The Internet With Breathtaking Pregnancy Photos To Celebrate by tkgz(m): 6:57pm On May 18, 2021
Uche Ogbodo Breaks The Internet – Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo has broken the internet with some breathtaking pregnancy photos she shared on her Instagram page to celebrate her 35th birthday.

Captioning the photos, the expectant mum wrote;

“The Hour Is Finally Here! Celebrate With Me! It is A New Dawn, A New Chapter, A New Page in My life.

I am Not Crying today but I’m overwhelmed With Gratitude, thanksgiving and Love, because For the First time in Years I feel Gods Love all around me, Urging Me, Pushing Me towards The Greatness I am! I am Looking Forward to many many more Unfolding Wonders, Happy Birthday Goddess!
Reign Forever! Happy Birthday To Uche x Bunny”
Read More: https://www.cuzideas.com/uche-ogbodo-breaks-the-internet

1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo Breaks The Internet With Breathtaking Pregnancy Photos To Celebrate by Born2winnx: 7:11pm On May 18, 2021
Lol
All for the grams.. surprisingly some men will still masturbate to this pics.

Once a hoè...is always a hoè

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo Breaks The Internet With Breathtaking Pregnancy Photos To Celebrate by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 18, 2021
tkgz:
Uche Ogbodo Breaks The Internet – Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo has broken the internet with some breathtaking pregnancy photos she shared on her Instagram page to celebrate her 35th birthday.

Captioning the photos, the expectant mum wrote;

“The Hour Is Finally Here! Celebrate With Me! It is A New Dawn, A New Chapter, A New Page in My life.

I am Not Crying today but I’m overwhelmed With Gratitude, thanksgiving and Love, because For the First time in Years I feel Gods Love all around me, Urging Me, Pushing Me towards The Greatness I am! I am Looking Forward to many many more Unfolding Wonders, Happy Birthday Goddess!
Reign Forever! Happy Birthday To Uche x Bunny”
Read More: https://www.cuzideas.com/uche-ogbodo-breaks-the-internet
something that can't break my phone can't break Internet. Mtcheew
Re: Uche Ogbodo Breaks The Internet With Breathtaking Pregnancy Photos To Celebrate by cassidy1996(m): 9:20pm On May 18, 2021
This woman again?
Re: Uche Ogbodo Breaks The Internet With Breathtaking Pregnancy Photos To Celebrate by poweranger(f): 9:36pm On May 18, 2021
hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Uche Ogbodo Breaks The Internet With Breathtaking Pregnancy Photos To Celebrate by wearsandtrends1: 6:55am On May 19, 2021
Na real Breathe taking

Check out how i set up my Business on Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/6543407/started-business-nairaland-see-how#101483417
Re: Uche Ogbodo Breaks The Internet With Breathtaking Pregnancy Photos To Celebrate by idris646(m): 7:04am On May 19, 2021
Born2winnx:
Lol
All for the grams.. surprisingly some men will still masturbate to this pics.

Once a hoè...is always a hoè
Vaseline crew no get joy
Re: Uche Ogbodo Breaks The Internet With Breathtaking Pregnancy Photos To Celebrate by saddeeqrunka(m): 10:23am On May 19, 2021
Born2winnx:
Lol some men will still masturbate to this pics.
Count me in
Re: Uche Ogbodo Breaks The Internet With Breathtaking Pregnancy Photos To Celebrate by folabayo(f): 2:02pm On May 19, 2021
So internet too can actually break cheesy

Am sure the beautiful baby inside her will be pleased after breaking the internet
Re: Uche Ogbodo Breaks The Internet With Breathtaking Pregnancy Photos To Celebrate by Born2winnx: 4:11pm On May 19, 2021
saddeeqrunka:

Count me in

Better style ....

I hold no grudge's bro..... your free to do you.

Peace

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Breaks The Internet With Breathtaking Pregnancy Photos To Celebrate by saddeeqrunka(m): 4:17pm On May 19, 2021
Born2winnx:

Better style ....

Peace

Peace my broda cool
Re: Uche Ogbodo Breaks The Internet With Breathtaking Pregnancy Photos To Celebrate by DenreleDave(m): 2:38pm On May 20, 2021
Born2winnx:

Better style ....

Peace
my nigga.. How far

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Man Tried To Shoot His Shot At Her / Who Is Greater:chinua Achebe Or Wole Soyinka? / Kim Kardashian's Mum Appointed 2012 Miss America Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.