Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,883 members, 7,956,327 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:08 AM

CAN Support For 'israel' Betrayal Of Jesus (as) & Palestinian Christians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN Support For 'israel' Betrayal Of Jesus (as) & Palestinian Christians (518 Views)

Are Bello, El-Rufai's Ordeals In The Tinubu Era A Betrayal Of Northern Allies? / Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel / Reno Omokri Reminds El-Rufai Of His Insult on Jesus as El-Rufai Calls Obi a Bigo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAN Support For 'israel' Betrayal Of Jesus (as) & Palestinian Christians by Elbinawi: 7:39pm On May 18, 2021
CAN support for 'Israeli' betrayal of Jesus (as)

The Christian umbrella body in Nigeria (CAN) supporting the ongoing massacre of Palestinians by the child-killing Israeli regime is an open betrayal of Jesus (as) and Palestinian Christians.

The Israeli savages that has murdered more than 50+ Palestinian children are the sworn enemies of Jesus and his chaste Mother, Mary (as).

To these Israeli savages, Jesus is a "bastard" and his mother a "prostitute". If Jesus is in Palestine today these bloodthirsty Israeli savages will slaughter him and dance with his head as a trophy of victory.

Nigerian Christians that are supporting the child-killing Israeli regime are brainwashed. CAN should have worked on that instead of supporting genocidal massacres.

#BabyKillerIsrael

#ElbinawiTweets

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Support For 'israel' Betrayal Of Jesus (as) & Palestinian Christians by nairalandankrah: 7:44pm On May 18, 2021
Jesus is the king of isreal. mt 27vs37
Jesus is also the lion of the tribe of Judah (rev5vs5)

So what is your point op?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAN Support For 'israel' Betrayal Of Jesus (as) & Palestinian Christians by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 18, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Jesus is the king of isreal. mt 27vs37
Jesus is also the lion of the tribe of Judah (rev5vs5)

So what is your point op?

Make Una rest abeg.

The Israeli doesn't care about you, and the Palestinians will still cover their nose when you walk past them.

Use your head.

2 Likes

Re: CAN Support For 'israel' Betrayal Of Jesus (as) & Palestinian Christians by nairalandankrah: 7:59pm On May 18, 2021
blizard44:

Make Una rest abeg.

The Israeli doesn't care about you, and the Palestinians will still cover their nose when you walk past them.

Use your head.
Mychewwwww
Re: CAN Support For 'israel' Betrayal Of Jesus (as) & Palestinian Christians by lamentor78(m): 8:02pm On May 18, 2021
You are not serious, Palestine land will be taken over all ,it is written
Re: CAN Support For 'israel' Betrayal Of Jesus (as) & Palestinian Christians by Rico96(m): 8:03pm On May 18, 2021
If CAN support them how do that take air away from your nose I support and stand qith Isreal even they dont know me....not everybody will know before i support them

1 Like

Re: CAN Support For 'israel' Betrayal Of Jesus (as) & Palestinian Christians by after4: 8:20pm On May 18, 2021
So buhari and other Muslim's that supports boko haram betrays who?
Re: CAN Support For 'israel' Betrayal Of Jesus (as) & Palestinian Christians by mbaise1000: 8:22pm On May 18, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
blizard44:

Make Una rest abeg.

Use your head.

Christians don't care whether Israel care about them or not, they are obeying the bible that told them to pray FOR Jerusalem and Israel, while the muslim is obeying the instructions of his murderous prophet Muhammad who encouraged muslims to destroy the JEWS and Israel,
Re: CAN Support For 'israel' Betrayal Of Jesus (as) & Palestinian Christians by Tolumiide: 8:28pm On May 18, 2021
Elbinawi:
CAN support for 'Israeli' betrayal of Jesus (as)

The Christian umbrella body in Nigeria (CAN) supporting the ongoing massacre of Palestinians by the child-killing Israeli regime is an open betrayal of Jesus (as) and Palestinian Christians.

The Israeli savages that has murdered more than 50+ Palestinian children are the sworn enemies of Jesus and his chaste Mother, Mary (as).

You cry loader than the palenstinians
To these Israeli savages, Jesus is a "bastard" and his mother a "prostitute". If Jesus is in Palestine today these bloodthirsty Israeli savages will slaughter him and dance with his head as a trophy of victory.

Nigerian Christians that are supporting the child-killing Israeli regime are brainwashed. CAN should have worked on that instead of supporting genocidal massacres.

#BabyKillerIsrael

#ElbinawiTweets
You cry loader than the palenstinians
Re: CAN Support For 'israel' Betrayal Of Jesus (as) & Palestinian Christians by mbaise1000: 8:28pm On May 18, 2021
No, CAN support for israel is not a betrayal,
Bible tokd Christians to pray for Israel and Jerusalem, while the murderous prophet of islam Mohammad encouraged muslims to destroy and kill JEWS, so CAN though I don't support most of their politics can claim that they are obeying the bible, you the op asis a muslim is only supporting palestine against Israel because you are obeying your paedophile prophet and you want Christians to disobey their BIBLE?
Re: CAN Support For 'israel' Betrayal Of Jesus (as) & Palestinian Christians by kendrick9(m): 8:29pm On May 18, 2021
This is why I like China...
No place for a foreign religion in China..
The isrealis & the Palestinian doesn't give a rat a$$ about y'all una go dey Nigeria, carry the matter for head
Re: CAN Support For 'israel' Betrayal Of Jesus (as) & Palestinian Christians by Elbinawi: 8:33pm On May 18, 2021
I spent today reading the opinions of Israeli Writers and intellectuals on the ongoing Israeli aggression against #Palestine and my conclusion is that they all agreed that carpet-bombing of #Gaza is a failure and the Israeli regime has lost.

Excerpt from one of the articles:

"The writer in Haaretz newspaper confirms: that 'the Israelis' since they came to Palestine, they realize that they are the result of a lie invented by the Zionist movement, during which all the deception was used in the Jewish character throughout history.

By exploiting and amplifying what Hitler called the Holocaust, the movement was able to convince the world that Palestine is the 'Promised Land', and that the alleged temple is under the Al-Aqsa Mosque, thus turning the wolf into a lamb suckling from the money of American and European taxpayers, until it became A nuclear monster."

Millions of Christians are also brainwashed by this Zionist lie. These brainwashed Christians were brainwashed to think that the sworn enemies of Jesus (as) are "super-Christians = The chosen people of God".

What is the link between Judaism and Christianity? Who can point to me a single link? None! But there is a link between Christianity and Islam. Only Christianity and Islam attested and celebrate the miraculous birth of Jesus and the chastity of his chaste Mother, Mary (as).

Despite this historical linkage of Christianity and Islam, why are Christians closer to Jews today than to Muslims?

Please I want answer to this question from our Christian brothers and sisters. You can reach me on elbinawi@yahoo.com.

To Friends, please share this post with your Christian friends, neighbors and associates. Thank you!

#Free_Palestine

#ElbinawiTweets

1 Like

Re: CAN Support For 'israel' Betrayal Of Jesus (as) & Palestinian Christians by TarOrfeeek: 8:45pm On May 18, 2021
Elbinawi the ewi

Christians are close to Jews because, unlike Islamic Taqqiya which you use to befriend Christians before killing them in several methods.

Jews do not hunt Christians, persecute Christian women and children and kill Christian religious leaders for the fun of their utopian after life

1 Like

Re: CAN Support For 'israel' Betrayal Of Jesus (as) & Palestinian Christians by Conrod: 9:02pm On May 18, 2021
@OP you intentionaly refused to include the fact that hamas (a terrorist group that has vow to exterminate all jews)started this by shooting thousands of rockets into israeli densely populated civillian areas, or are they (israelis) not entitled to self defence ?
Re: CAN Support For 'israel' Betrayal Of Jesus (as) & Palestinian Christians by ComrdDRS1: 9:12pm On May 18, 2021
Elbinawi:
I spent today reading the opinions of Israeli Writers and intellectuals on the ongoing Israeli aggression against #Palestine and my conclusion is that they all agreed that carpet-bombing of #Gaza is a failure and the Israeli regime has lost.

Excerpt from one of the articles:

"The writer in Haaretz newspaper confirms: that 'the Israelis' since they came to Palestine, they realize that they are the result of a lie invented by the Zionist movement, during which all the deception was used in the Jewish character throughout history.

By exploiting and amplifying what Hitler called the Holocaust, the movement was able to convince the world that Palestine is the 'Promised Land', and that the alleged temple is under the Al-Aqsa Mosque, thus turning the wolf into a lamb suckling from the money of American and European taxpayers, until it became A nuclear monster."

Millions of Christians are also brainwashed by this Zionist lie. These brainwashed Christians were brainwashed to think that the sworn enemies of Jesus (as) are "super-Christians = The chosen people of God".

What is the link between Judaism and Christianity? Who can point to me a single link? None! But there is a link between Christianity and Islam. Only Christianity and Islam attested and celebrate the miraculous birth of Jesus and the chastity of his chaste Mother, Mary (as).

Despite this historical linkage of Christianity and Islam, why are Christians closer to Jews today than to Muslims?

Please I want answer to this question from our Christian brothers and sisters. You can reach me on elbinawi@yahoo.com.

To Friends, please share this post with your Christian friends, neighbors and associates. Thank you!

#Free_Palestine

#ElbinawiTweets
As far as I m concern if you keep Muslims and a snake.. I first of all killed the Muslim before reasoning the snake matter. u na be evil descendants.
Re: CAN Support For 'israel' Betrayal Of Jesus (as) & Palestinian Christians by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:28pm On May 18, 2021
Op, I de sell handkerchiefs ọ... Buy two and get one free
Re: CAN Support For 'israel' Betrayal Of Jesus (as) & Palestinian Christians by omoharry(f): 9:28pm On May 18, 2021
Muslims around the world are trouble makers and hot headed entity . They reason like our northern Muslims, that would rather ignor the atrocities of the Fulani headmen but will immediately start shouting blue murder when there is a reprisal attack .
They feel that other people’s blood are inferior to do as they like but their own blood is precious .So it must be spared and protected .They are the same everywhere .In the world of Islam there is nothing like a balance judgement .The non Muslim is already guilty before he is heard and their own is innocent, not minding if he was the one that threw the first Bunch .But they go to other people land and be demanding for justice that they can never give give to a non believe in their domain ..I hate them this habit .
The only people that are different are the Yoruba Muslims (except that stupid fanatic , Rasaq Akintola That is the spokesmen for MURIC).They are different and I don’t know how they do it ? Yorubas Muslim are very tolerant and could easily blend in the social circle of other people without carrying their religion on their head .
If other Muslims could be like the Yoruba Muslims, then the muslim world will be a peaceful and tolerant place to live In .

(1) (Reply)

Ban On Open Grazing Stays, Go To Court, Southern Govs Tell Malami / 15 People Died In Lava Flows, 500 Houses Destroyed As Volcano Erupts In Congo. / Brekete Family: The Arrest Of Ordinary President, Isah Ahmad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.