Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

29,214 Households In Anambra To Receive Govt. COVID-19 Cash Transfer For Six Mon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 29,214 Households In Anambra To Receive Govt. COVID-19 Cash Transfer For Six Mon (310 Views)

Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households / Lockdown: FG Gives N20,000 To Poor Households In FCT / Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

29,214 Households In Anambra To Receive Govt. COVID-19 Cash Transfer For Six Mon by okeychris(m): 7:53pm On May 18, 2021
By Okechukwu Onuegbu
Awka

At least 29,214 poor and vulnerable households across nine Local Government Areas in Anambra state have been selected to benefit from COVID-19 Rapid Response Register (RRR) Cash Transfer.

The State Commissioner for Economic Planning, Budget and Development Partners, Hon. Mark Okoye, who disclosed this in a press conference, said the beneficiaries would receive an undisclosed amount of money through thier respective bank details for a period of six months.

Okoye, represented by a permanent secretary in the ministry, Dr Dan Ezeanwu, explained that RRR is a federal government intervention programme under Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development in partnership with the World Bank.

"The selection is based on scientific method of Satellite Remote Sensing Technology, Machine Learning Algorithm and Big Data Analysis, which provided the basis for ranking the wards according to poverty index and availability of resources. This is followed by digital identification using the unstructurised supplementary service data link of TELCOMs facility by dailing a unique code to access the application portal,” he maintained.

According to him, qualified households from the benefitting Council Areas including Awka North, Anambra West, Ayamelum, Dunukofia, Ekwusigo, Onistha South, Ogbaru, Oyi and Orumba North, would start receiving short message services (SMS) for enrollment into the programme from May 24 to 31, 2021.

Earlier speaking, Engr. Bede Okoli, the State Coordinator, State Operations Coordinating Unit (SOCU), implored applicants to be quick to respond to the SMS as they come in so as to enable enumerators to meet them respectively at their residence for proper identification and documentations.

1 Like

Re: 29,214 Households In Anambra To Receive Govt. COVID-19 Cash Transfer For Six Mon by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 18, 2021
Six months

June- July-August-September-October-November( Election)

That's the six months...

Ndi ala...

Until you Government learn to solve the problem of the masses at the right and not at desperate times to their own interest...till then and until then will there be real Government.

And until the masses Eschew gullibility and tendency to collect every peanut but demand for better future for their children...until then will they have set their priority and goal right.

And they even term it Rapid response, What is rapid to a situation ( covid-19) that has already phased out or even non existent in the first place.
Re: 29,214 Households In Anambra To Receive Govt. COVID-19 Cash Transfer For Six Mon by Mabizeka: 8:02pm On May 18, 2021
Audio
Re: 29,214 Households In Anambra To Receive Govt. COVID-19 Cash Transfer For Six Mon by Mabizeka: 8:04pm On May 18, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Six months

June- July-August-September-October-November( Election)

That's the six months...

Ndi ala...

Until you Government learn to solve the problem of the masses at the right and not at desperate times to their own interest...till then and until then will there be real Government.

And until the masses Eschew gullibility and tendency to collect every peanut but demand for better future for their children...until then will they have set their priority and goal right.
Shut up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 29,214 Households In Anambra To Receive Govt. COVID-19 Cash Transfer For Six Mon by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 18, 2021
Mabizeka:
Shut up

Hssfrazacitcddhn
Re: 29,214 Households In Anambra To Receive Govt. COVID-19 Cash Transfer For Six Mon by risos(m): 8:16pm On May 18, 2021
Spend money governors is all we have in the whole 36 states.
China government developed their ministries and parastatals so much that they bid and win contracts to handle construction and engineering projects in Nigeria.
All the governors know how to do is to spend money, wait for allocation, borrow, borrow more spend.
What happened to running state funds with the objective to get returns in one way or the other?
Re: 29,214 Households In Anambra To Receive Govt. COVID-19 Cash Transfer For Six Mon by Amuochicha(f): 8:22pm On May 18, 2021
I hate APC
I hate PDp
I hate Nigeria
I hate pastors
I hate iman
I hate Obiano
I hate Tinubu
I hate Buhari

1 Like

Re: 29,214 Households In Anambra To Receive Govt. COVID-19 Cash Transfer For Six Mon by Amuochicha(f): 8:22pm On May 18, 2021
I hate APC
I hate PDp
I hate Nigeria
I hate pastors
I hate iman
I hate Obiano
I hate Tinubu
I hate Buhari

1 Like

Re: 29,214 Households In Anambra To Receive Govt. COVID-19 Cash Transfer For Six Mon by PissfulProtester: 8:28pm On May 18, 2021
If you like link a road from east to heaven, The ingrates will still read another meaning to it..
Re: 29,214 Households In Anambra To Receive Govt. COVID-19 Cash Transfer For Six Mon by Shellsploit: 9:10pm On May 18, 2021
shocked
Re: 29,214 Households In Anambra To Receive Govt. COVID-19 Cash Transfer For Six Mon by Jostoman: 10:39pm On May 18, 2021
Vote buying for anambra election, I know Obiano is working with APC. Oyetola-Omisore tactics in osun state loading

(1) (Reply)

The Beatification Of A Coup Plotter, By Owei Lakemfa / Gov Udom Emmanuel Inaugurates 5.1km Road Projects In Oron Tomorrow / Remi Tinubu / Father Mbaka Who Should Be Derobed ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.