Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

How To Get Rid Of Dark Spots, Dark Knuckles And Dark Feet - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Get Rid Of Dark Spots, Dark Knuckles And Dark Feet (650 Views)

Best Soap I Have Ever Used That Cleared My Sunburn, And Dark Knuckles / 8 Ways To Treat Dark Knuckles At Home / How To Lighten Your Dark Knuckles Naturally & Effectively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Dark Spots, Dark Knuckles And Dark Feet by ochanyamartha: 7:57pm On May 18, 2021
If you are suffering from dark Knuckles, dark feet and dark spots this is for you, we have put together the best ingredients that will help you get rid of it fast.
People who have dark Knuckles, and dark spots are always uncomfortable with their skin, less confident and have low self-esteem, in Nigeria my home country, most dark Knuckles and spots are caused by bleaching creams but the truth is dark Knuckles are not only caused by bleaching creams, it is formed due to dead skin cells, excessive friction and activities carried out by bones of the fingers. Such activities include washing with chemical based detergent, some medication we take and sometimes it can be hereditary.

HOW TO MAKE DARK KNUCKLE CREAM AT HOME
When mixing dark Knuckles cream, always make use of Natural organic ingredients, that lighten the skin naturally. Example of such ingredients are:
CONTINUE READING.. http://www.ochanyamarthablog.com.ng/2021/04/how-to-get-rid-of-dark-knucklesdark.html

(1) (Reply)

Quality Luxury Wears At Affordable Prices / German-Based 22 Yr Old Nigerian Becomes Youngest Fashion Brand Owner In Germany / Service Apartment To Lodge For 3 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.