Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

SOLD SOLD - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD SOLD (4416 Views)

2007 Honda Accord Aka Discussion Continue Tokunbo For Sale N2.2million Last / Tokunbo Standard Honda Civic 2007 @ N1.1m / Super Clean 2007 Discussion Continue @ N1.3m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD SOLD by greggng: 8:17pm On May 18, 2021
This car was bought bran new according to owner. Everything is working perfectly just like bran new car. Only serious buyer should call 08062593234. Location Gowon estate , Lagos .

3 Likes

Re: SOLD SOLD by greggng: 8:19pm On May 18, 2021
More pix

1 Share

Re: SOLD SOLD by greggng: 8:24am On May 19, 2021
Don't miss this ride
Re: SOLD SOLD by greggng: 8:42pm On May 19, 2021
Going
Re: SOLD SOLD by greggng: 11:49am On May 20, 2021
Still on the matter
Re: SOLD SOLD by greggng: 5:03pm On May 20, 2021
Just like bran new
Re: SOLD SOLD by greggng: 1:45am On May 22, 2021
Millage just 57k
Re: SOLD SOLD by greggng: 5:33am On May 22, 2021
May your day be bless as you go about your legtmate work
Re: SOLD SOLD by OfficialSam(m): 6:45pm On May 22, 2021
1.8m for Nigerian used Discussion Continue? How much is Toks? The owner doesn't want to sell it. Let him wait for the mugu that will buy it at that price instead if a clean Toks.

27 Likes

Re: SOLD SOLD by Angrygoat: 7:09pm On May 22, 2021
The stupid greggng claims to be a dealer meanwhile in reliability he is a riff raff agent placed on stipends.he feels he is smart. He is just a dullard and a greedy fool. Advertising ppls cars at his own bogus prices. Nairaland no be for mugus na. Idiot. Do 1.7m when toks is 1.5m. He is just a fool. Check out his ads.u wil shake your head.
OfficialSam:
1.8m for Nigerian used Discussion Continue? How much is Toks? The owner doesn't want to sell it. Let him wait for the mugu who will buy it at that price instead if a clean Toks.

8 Likes

Re: SOLD SOLD by captainking(m): 7:32pm On May 22, 2021
First of all.. This can cannot be bought brand new anywhere in Nigeria... Even abroad.. I doubt self.
Then selling for 1.8...thats outrageous..

8 Likes

Re: SOLD SOLD by greggng: 9:31pm On May 22, 2021
Silence is the best answer for fools
Re: SOLD SOLD by greggng: 12:58pm On May 23, 2021
Happy Sunday my people
Re: SOLD SOLD by greggng: 1:26am On May 24, 2021
Going
Re: SOLD SOLD by Angrygoat: 1:29am On May 24, 2021
Idiot. U will end up being a robber.odeh

1 Like

Re: SOLD SOLD by greggng: 2:47am On May 24, 2021
Angrygoat:
The stupid greggng claims to be a dealer meanwhile in reliability he is a riff raff agent placed on stipends.he feels he is smart. He is just a dullard and a greedy fool. Advertising ppls cars at his own bogus prices. Nairaland no be for mugus na. Idiot. Do 1.7m when toks is 1.5m. He is just a fool. Check out his ads.u wil shake your head.

Post your contact phone....ensure is your real number ...that way people will believe all the trash you are saying here. Real men don't hide under internet ...let's meet one on one ...
Re: SOLD SOLD by greggng: 8:08pm On May 24, 2021
Tokunbo standard
Re: SOLD SOLD by diportivo: 9:01pm On May 24, 2021
captainking:
First of all.. This can cannot be bought brand new anywhere in Nigeria... Even abroad.. I doubt self.
Then selling for 1.8...thats outrageous..

but,everything on the car points at the fact that it was bought new here

atleast,it certainly isn't from the US or Canada

1 Like

Re: SOLD SOLD by greggng: 9:06pm On May 24, 2021
diportivo:

Pls stop educating them cos their intention is well known ...just to derail my thread but God that I serve will derail their lives. The First time I saw this car , I even doubted it was bought bran new untill i saw the papers ...I have been insulted , called all kinds of names ....what was my offense....I simply advertised my goods on nairaland ....Everyone involved in doing all this to my thread will pay a price....karma will come to them nicely
Re: SOLD SOLD by deavicky(m): 9:10pm On May 24, 2021
With this ur price, I'm very confident that if the world ends today, you not make heaven.

1 Like

Re: SOLD SOLD by greggng: 9:21pm On May 24, 2021
deavicky:
With this ur price, I'm very confident that if the world ends today, you not make heaven.

One day some of you will appreciate the jobs we do. I didn't fix this price. A buyer called me today and even begged me to take him to the owner ....that was exactly what I did ...and he spoke to the owner and they were unable to come to agreement price wise ....the guy price 1.6m while the owner says 1.750m....he brought out the receipt of the car to show us how much he bought it...should I put a gun on his head to compell him to sell his car? Only a blind man doesn't see what is happening In this country ....Price of everything has gone up....Recently dealers cant even see a ride to buy....if car owners are not willing to sell cheap , how then do car dealers sell cheap since they are not buying at cheaper rate. May God give us wisdom and understanding ....The buyer was even surprise that what I was making from the whole deal is such a peanut ......people like us value customer satisfaction ....cos that customer can connect you to many others ....then u will make better money ...
Re: SOLD SOLD by deavicky(m): 9:49pm On May 24, 2021
greggng:

One day some of you will appreciate the jobs we do. I didn't fix this price. A buyer called me today and even begged me to take him to the owner ....that was exactly what I did ...and he spoke to the owner and they were unable to come to agreement price wise ....the guy price 1.6m while the owner says 1.750m....he brought out the receipt of the car to show us how much he bought it...should I put a gun on his head to compell him to sell his car? Only a blind man doesn't see what is happening In this country ....Price of everything has gone up....Recently dealers cant even see a ride to buy....if car owners are not willing to sell cheap , how then do car dealers sell cheap since they are not buying at cheaper rate. May God give us wisdom and understanding ....The buyer was even surprise that what I was making from the whole deal is such a peanut ......people like us value customer satisfaction ....cos that customer can connect you to many others ....then u will make better money ...
sorry I only remind the seller of heaven.

1 Like

Re: SOLD SOLD by captainking(m): 9:54pm On May 24, 2021
diportivo:

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: SOLD SOLD by greggng: 12:49am On May 25, 2021
Fresh
Re: SOLD SOLD by zabimaru: 12:56am On May 25, 2021
diportivo:

abeg how u take know

1 Like

diportivo:

abeg how u take know
diportivo:

abeg how u take know
Re: SOLD SOLD by ekene101: 5:19am On May 25, 2021
As usual,ichie millions don put all him problems ontop person car,he no even pity the leg issues d car dey get,but go enter people thread dey price venza 400k. 1.8m for use dc.

3 Likes

Re: SOLD SOLD by diportivo: 7:24am On May 25, 2021
zabimaru:

abeg how u take know

trim level

speedo

engine

back view

u will probably see faded honda place sticker at the rear windshield if u look closely

that car was bought new in naija for sure

1 Like

Re: SOLD SOLD by greggng: 11:18am On May 25, 2021
Might be yours today if you act fast
Re: SOLD SOLD by greggng: 3:07pm On May 25, 2021
Correct awoof
Re: SOLD SOLD by greggng: 5:18pm On May 25, 2021
Buy peace of mind

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PRICE REVIEW **nissan Xterra 2008 (special Edition) And Hyundai Veracruz 2007 ** / Toyota Avalon (button Start,leather,mileage 17k,best Price Ecver / Mazda 6 2004 Model For Sale Call.08058138789.. 1.7m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.