Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters At Ilorin Airport - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters At Ilorin Airport (36142 Views)

EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) / EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja / EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters At Ilorin Airport by Olibboy: 11:36am On May 19, 2021
seunny4lif:
No jooor
Na the stupid autocorrect write now instead of not
better ooo...na Senegal u dey
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters At Ilorin Airport by seunny4lif(m): 12:11pm On May 19, 2021
Stayed there for few months
But it’s long time ago
Olibboy:
better ooo...na Senegal u dey
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters At Ilorin Airport by Olibboy: 12:27pm On May 19, 2021
seunny4lif:
Stayed there for few months But it’s long time ago
Okay thought you're still there
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters At Ilorin Airport by seunny4lif(m): 2:04pm On May 19, 2021
No
That’s country better pass Nigeria sha even say the country no too rich like Nigeria
Olibboy:
Okay thought you're still there
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters At Ilorin Airport by Olibboy: 2:20pm On May 19, 2021
seunny4lif:
No
That’s country better pass Nigeria sha even say the country no too rich like Nigeria
A friend of mine told me about everything
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters At Ilorin Airport by MarveworldG: 2:24pm On May 19, 2021
Lilpen3758:
hunger never waya you .....big man pikin

Sorry sir, I am actually a civil engineer, I own an interior design company.
That's a legit job, I encourage other youths to be creative and create a job for themselves.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters At Ilorin Airport by 9jaRealist: 2:42pm On May 19, 2021
HonNL:
EFCC

So these ones can’t even buy better pants with their Yahoo loot? grin
>

Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters At Ilorin Airport by 9jaRealist: 2:53pm On May 19, 2021
seunny4lif:
No

Abegi, which Senegal?
The one still largely run by the French?

Granted, decent infrastructure in Dakar, but worwor almost everywhere else...
Meanwhile, it’s been fighting insurgency in the Casamance region for over 40 years.
>
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters At Ilorin Airport by oluwaahmed: 2:56pm On May 19, 2021
owobokiri:

Why should somebody be in danger of being killed because of minor internet fraud? Is that a capital offence? Boko Haram fighters are getting presidential treatment and you are here trying to make it look like they should be grateful because they were not killed! What does that nonsense really supposed to mean?

Internet fraud is not minor. Many of those defrauded worked HARD for their funds and could die when they discover it was fraud. My kudos to EFCC is for doing their job well(arresting fraudsters) not for unkilling yahoo boys. BTW bro, as long as you live in Nigeria, you are already partially dead, police, terrorist, criminal can kill you at any time its only God thats keeping you alive.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters At Ilorin Airport by 9jaRealist: 2:58pm On May 19, 2021
Lilpen3758:
hunger never waya you .....big man pikin

If real hunger waya you...
You won’t have time petering around online searching for victims.

And truly hungry people don’t blow their loot on cars, parties and luxury...
Meanwhile, there are people outside Nigeria even poorer who still conduct themselves with honor and integrity.
>

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters At Ilorin Airport by 9jaRealist: 3:01pm On May 19, 2021
oluwaahmed:

Internet fraud is not minor. Many of those defrauded worked HARD for their funds and could die when they discover it was fraud. My kudos to EFCC is for doing their job well(arresting fraudsters) not for unkilling yahoo boys. BTW bro, as long as you live in Nigeria, you are already partially dead, police, terrorist, criminal can kill you at any time its only God thats keeping you alive.

Anywhere you live, you can die at anytime (even in the US, 55K gun homicides yearly)...
We love HYPERBOLE in Nigeria, but in reality we are rarely (if ever) the worst nor the best!
>
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters At Ilorin Airport by seunny4lif(m): 3:06pm On May 19, 2021
Abeg tell some part of Lagos and Abuja
Tell another good place in Nigeria with all the Billions of dollars, Nigeria have?
I have been to almost all part of Nigeria
9jaRealist:

Abegi, which Senegal?
The one still largely run by the French?

Granted, decent infrastructure in Dakar, but worwor almost everywhere else...
Meanwhile, it’s been fighting insurgency in the Casamance region for over 40 years.
>
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters At Ilorin Airport by gulfer: 3:10pm On May 19, 2021
I don't understand, international airport for olorun, when did that happen angry angry angry
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters At Ilorin Airport by setone(m): 4:04pm On May 19, 2021
undecidedNo sales since all the g boy Don ja'pa out of Ilorin.. Olosho self ..

Ilorin o ti loyun EFcc..make u Na .watch oh....
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters At Ilorin Airport by Lilpen3758: 4:19pm On May 19, 2021
9jaRealist:

If real hunger waya you...
You won’t have time petering around online searching for victims.

And truly hungry people don’t blow their loot on cars, parties and luxury...
Meanwhile, there are people outside Nigeria even poorer who still conduct themselves with honor and integrity.
>
I don hear
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters At Ilorin Airport by airsaylongcome: 6:19pm On May 19, 2021
Whiteshield:

You are a staff of MBA Forex. People were scammed for you to get paid. You promoted that fraud and made many Nairalanders fall victim.
You lack the moral standing to accuse anyone of wrongdoing of any kind since you're a known accomplice and promoter of fraud.

Are you still stuck there? FYI, I also invested a combined sum of ₦8.1m in Naira and a few thousand dollars. So if the talk is about losses I am also a victim of the loss. I will repeat it for better comprehension of you and your ilk, I did not intentionally misled anyone with criminal intent. My comments where based on information communicated down my the management. And I'm sure you won't expect that your employers are misleading you. So kill it. The MBA talk. Kill it. Not going to respond to you after this
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters At Ilorin Airport by Machinegun91(m): 8:50pm On May 19, 2021
danski:

D way dem go treat ur papa abi
No hiding place for criminals like your father, your own paragraph is coming
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters At Ilorin Airport by Machinegun91(m): 8:52pm On May 19, 2021
seyz91:
you no geh sense
At least Am not a Yahoo boy.

Filtering pool
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters At Ilorin Airport by MattFreeman007(m): 8:54pm On May 19, 2021
my take is that; boys and the ones doing yahoo fraud, should learn to be dressing responsibly.. it is so annoying the way these yahoo boys dress and conduct themselves... very irritating and annoying lifestyle.. Almost all yahoo boys keep dreads... almost all yahoo boys drive lexus.... habaa, na juju dem do una aa? Yeye Bois
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters At Ilorin Airport by profilemessages: 2:15am On May 21, 2021
efcc too got bills to pay

welcome to nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daredevil Daylight Robbers Return To Lagos Streets / 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Raping Two Sisters, Aged 5 And 7 In Bauchi (Photo) / Robbers Raped My 65-Year-Old Mother In Kaduna - Twitter User Cries Out (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.