Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Who Knows The Name Of This Bird? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Who Knows The Name Of This Bird? (709 Views)

See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help / What Is The Name Of This Bird? / Who Knows The Name Of This Bird (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows The Name Of This Bird? by felucci(m): 9:07pm On May 18, 2021
I saw this bird yesterday close to our water tank and I've never seen it before. Do you know its name?

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Bird? by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 18, 2021
Looks like a swamphen
Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Bird? by felucci(m): 10:47pm On May 18, 2021
Divinehealer:
Looks like a swamphen

I think you are right. I just checked for swamp hen on youtube and the swamp hen was acting similar to the one I saw. But i wonder if they are common in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Bird? by Nobody: 5:46am On May 19, 2021
Quite a majestic-looking creature...
Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Bird? by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 19, 2021
felucci:

I think you are right. I just checked for swamp hen on youtube and the swamp hen was acting similar to the one I saw. But i wonder if they are common in Nigeria.

I have never seen one. Maybe they appear from time to time in certain parts of the country
Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Bird? by Shellsploit: 10:01pm On May 19, 2021
Secretary hen wink

(1) (Reply)

German Shepherd Owners Come To My Aid Oo / Buying And Selling Of All Kinds Of Puppies / Rottweiler Puppies For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.