Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:19 PM

Burnley Vs Liverpool (0 - 3) On 19th May 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Burnley Vs Liverpool (0 - 3) On 19th May 2021 (18476 Views)

Manchester City Vs West Ham (3 - 1) On 19th May 2024 / Arsenal Vs Everton (2 - 1) -On 19th May 2024 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burnley Vs Liverpool (0 - 3) On 19th May 2021 by Gbest90(m): 7:06am On May 20, 2021
Kyase:

Mitcheeeeew
Who be this again

fergie001:

Move where?

Come move am nah..make I see.
There is no stopping Liverpool!!! cool cool cheesy

Re: Burnley Vs Liverpool (0 - 3) On 19th May 2021 by Rodwave: 7:18am On May 20, 2021
Silentgroper:
Cant u see how d defence is solid with d absence of kabak. I know william is slow wen it comes to pace bt he has d height which is an advantage to head ball out 4rm d box. He marks better dan kabak, gives good passes nd definitely has confidence dan kabak. Kabak sees shaky wen wit d ball, his passes sef would make u cringe.

This is not true. Though kabak started poorly but he has since grown into the game. It is like you did not watch most of his games before he got injured. Kabak is always in his position while William is sometimes lack positional awareness. Although William is good in aerial battle but he is still poor both in pace and pass. He has never played any long pass since he started at that position. How do you guys rate defenders? Someone that cannot run, cannot play long pass is definitely not that good enough. Even Philip is lagging in long pass department something that kabak is fairly good at. William is a burden to our midfielders but I still believe he will improve on the long run if loaned out to lower division club.

Ebukahades10 I want your opinion on this.
Re: Burnley Vs Liverpool (0 - 3) On 19th May 2021 by sydneyboss(m): 7:22am On May 20, 2021
demzey:

Liverpool wins, Leicester wins, Chelsea draws, just imagine how table would look like grin

You always imagine the unimaginable...

1 Like

Re: Burnley Vs Liverpool (0 - 3) On 19th May 2021 by Silentgroper(m): 7:27am On May 20, 2021
Rodwave:

This is not true. Though kabak started poorly but he has since grown into the game. It is like you did not watch most of his games before he got injured. Although William is good in aerial battle but he is still poor both in pace and pass. He has never played any long pass since he started at that position. How do you guys rate defenders? Someone that cannot run, cannot play long pass is definitely not that good enough. Even Philip is lagging in long pass department something that kabak is fairly good at. William is a burden to our midfielders but I still believe he will improve in the long run if loaned out to lower division club.
U needed to see how shocked i am wen i read dat part of kabak being fairly good at giving long passes. Is it d same kabak dat would rather pass to robertson or philip even wen there is a space to give long passes ?? .. I think it's u dat does nt really watch kabak play or u're so much his fan dat u turn a blind eye to his mess ups.
Re: Burnley Vs Liverpool (0 - 3) On 19th May 2021 by Kyase(m): 7:48am On May 20, 2021
Wordson:
I know say u go come up an excuse... But no wahala.. sabi na dis weekend everything go happen?

We dey here dey watch na
Re: Burnley Vs Liverpool (0 - 3) On 19th May 2021 by Kyase(m): 7:48am On May 20, 2021
Gbest90:

There is no stopping Liverpool!!! cool cool cheesy
We go see

1 Like

Re: Burnley Vs Liverpool (0 - 3) On 19th May 2021 by demzey(m): 8:17am On May 20, 2021
sydneyboss:

You always imagine the unimaginable...

E go shock you as e day shock buhari on sunday
Re: Burnley Vs Liverpool (0 - 3) On 19th May 2021 by Rodwave: 8:19am On May 20, 2021
Silentgroper:
U needed to see how shocked i am wen i read dat part of kabak being fairly good at giving long passes. Is it d same kabak dat would rather pass to robertson or philip even wen there is a space to give long passes ?? .. I think it's u dat does nt really watch kabak play or u're so much his fan dat u turn a blind eye to his mess ups.

Like I said, he was jittery and poor when he was signed which was understandable considering that he wasn't given a enough time to fit into the team. But before his injury, he has grown into the game and has been doing relatively well. You can't compare Rwilliam and kabak except you don't watch Liverpool games
Re: Burnley Vs Liverpool (0 - 3) On 19th May 2021 by omlueh(m): 8:21am On May 20, 2021
Final English Premiership Log Table.
1. Manchester City 80+ points
2. Manchester United 70+ points
3. Liverpool fc 69points
4. Leichester City 69points
5. Chelsea fc 68points
6. Westham United 63points.

1 Like

Re: Burnley Vs Liverpool (0 - 3) On 19th May 2021 by boninho: 8:36am On May 20, 2021
safesurfer:
Omo! what would have happened if Arsenal had won the Europa, Chelsea the UCL and both of them didn't make top 4 in the league?
That means 6 English teams woulda qualified for UCL next season. Lol
The maximum permissible for each association is 5 teams. UEL and UCL winners have automatic spots. If both winners were to finish outside the league's top four, the 4th placed team will drop into the Europa league

1 Like

Re: Burnley Vs Liverpool (0 - 3) On 19th May 2021 by Starzo: 8:37am On May 20, 2021
vickydevoka:

Have u forgotten that, there was a year Spain where five in champions league
yes,that was because Sevilla won the Europa league and finished outside the top four in Spain.
Re: Burnley Vs Liverpool (0 - 3) On 19th May 2021 by Starzo: 8:39am On May 20, 2021
boninho:

The maximum permissible for each association is 5 teams. UEL and UCL winners have automatic spots. If both winners were to finish outside the league's top four, the 4th placed team will drop into the Europa league
No, it only applies to Europa league. If the team that wins the champions league finishes outside the top four then the fourth placed team is dropped to Europa. But if a team wins the Europa league but finishes outside the top four then, there will be five teams from that country playing in the champions league.

1 Like

Re: Burnley Vs Liverpool (0 - 3) On 19th May 2021 by Starzo: 8:41am On May 20, 2021
vickydevoka:

Have u forgotten that, there was a year Spain where five in champions league
yes,that was because Sevilla won the Europa league and finished outside the top four in Spain.
If it was the champions league that they won and finished outside the top four in Spain,then, the fourth placed team in Spain would have dropped to Europa.

2 Likes

Re: Burnley Vs Liverpool (0 - 3) On 19th May 2021 by Starzo: 8:43am On May 20, 2021
Re: Burnley Vs Liverpool (0 - 3) On 19th May 2021 by oluwaseyi0: 8:45am On May 20, 2021
Mustiboy:
I feel very bad for Leicester.

They've fought hard this season to be honest.

What's their chances of making Top 4, if they eventually beat Tottenham?

What's at stake here since they're tied on point with Liverpool? Is it Goal Difference or Total Goal Scored? I see they've dropped to the 5th Position.

Somebody please explain
Leciester is going to Europa
Re: Burnley Vs Liverpool (0 - 3) On 19th May 2021 by ofiko123(m): 9:47am On May 20, 2021
Up Liverpool....we shall never walk alone.... Liverpool are definitely the team to beat this season...
Re: Burnley Vs Liverpool (0 - 3) On 19th May 2021 by Nobody: 10:21am On May 20, 2021
boninho:

Noted. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Burnley Vs Liverpool (0 - 3) On 19th May 2021 by Emmyxclusive: 1:45am On May 21, 2021
grandlexuz:

When you lose you can buy me a copy of an Oxford dictionary ..Lol
hmmm, ah no talk anything oh, I'd prefer u use if we lose sha cus I no get money to buy dictionary ��� so we are not going to lose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Manchester City Vs Wigan : FA Cup (0 - 1) On 11th May 2013 / Manchester City Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 31st December 2022 / FC Cologne Vs Arsenal : Europa League (1 - 0) On 23rd November 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.