Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

.. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / .. (1927 Views)

Bag Snatcher Caught In Delta State While On The Run (Photos) / E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit / Cultists On The Run After Raping Girl Repeatedly During Initiation In Delta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by mokane28: 1:14am On May 19, 2021
Re: .. by realstars: 1:23am On May 19, 2021
He Will Run To A Place Without No Name But He Willnot Have Peace,

1 Like

Re: .. by Mokason288(m): 1:25am On May 19, 2021
How did he escape

The story is not complete yet

1 Like

Re: .. by OlayemiAshraf(m): 2:42am On May 19, 2021
Oluwa miooo... Na headshot o ....

Jesus , Allah , Satan , abeg any place wey I dey go or any place wey i dey, abeg protect me from getting shot in the head or in any other part of the body ...my head is small , and so is my body too

1 Like

Re: .. by Cokahot: 2:54am On May 19, 2021
It might have been a dealngone bad or the business man betrayed him in the past and bragged about it. I see it as revenge,though the killer must be apprehended,charged to court and sentenced . Then he should be denied medical attention for at least 3 years with hard labour in jail

1 Like

Re: .. by wearsandtrends1: 6:48am On May 19, 2021
Chooo please put graphic

Check out how i set up my Business on Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/6543407/started-business-nairaland-see-how#101483417
Re: .. by paulolee(m): 7:58am On May 19, 2021
arrested by vigilante but escaped, what happened to taking him to the police after arresting and beating him??
killings and death news in Nigeria is becoming so unusual and very cheap like dt his local pistol dt am seeing..
Re: .. by officialwdhtv: 8:04am On May 19, 2021
How did he escape?incomplete story...but he definitely need to be caught asap
Re: .. by kingthreat(m): 8:46am On May 19, 2021
Why was he released from prison recently? Who pulled the strings?
Re: .. by onomeabuja: 10:43am On May 19, 2021
Mokason288:
How did he escape

The story is not complete yet
good question bro
Re: .. by olamidedivotee(f): 3:22pm On May 19, 2021
If it is in another region they will turn it into tribal bashing.

By the way, the killer won't know peace. Imagine the pain and agony the family of the deceased will be right now.
Re: .. by mysticwarrior(m): 3:50pm On May 19, 2021
That locally made gun looks inferior but it is very deadly.
Re: .. by Nathaniel111(m): 3:56pm On May 19, 2021
Evil pipu everywhere.

Re: .. by Kyari79(m): 4:59pm On May 19, 2021
BOKO HARAM MEMBER
Re: .. by Burna440(m): 5:10pm On May 19, 2021
Nobody should ask how he escaped, that guy is a hardened criminal.

But the Vigilante bleep up big time, this kind of person leg should be condemned instantly if caught so that he won’t be able to escape
Re: .. by starbuck(f): 5:20pm On May 19, 2021
It's just for a matter of time, he will be fished out!!!

Rest well Uncle
Re: .. by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:19pm On May 19, 2021
paulolee:
arrested by vigilante but escaped, what happened to taking him to the police after arresting and beating him??
killings and death news in Nigeria is becoming so unusual and very cheap like dt his local pistol dt am seeing..
Which police station? The ones they've burnt down?

Meanwhile, there's no criminal in alaigbo, this guy must be a Fulani.
Re: .. by Twelfthman: 6:27pm On May 19, 2021
This one part of the Murder squad
They arent fit to live in the society with sane people.

Pls get more of the killer clearer pictures and make sure it on nairaland Instagram and Twitter I bet in less than one week he will be fish out

(1) (Reply)

Bandits Double-cross & Kidnap Bus Passengers On Enugu/PH Highway (pic/vid) / WANTED! FUNSO Adeniyi Is Wanted For Alleged Abduction Of Twin Kids In Abuja (W / Mercedes Benz On Fire Shortly After Purchase & Driving Out Of The Car Shop (VID)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.