Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit (51424 Views)

Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car / Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo / Cultists On The Run After Raping Girl Repeatedly During Initiation In Delta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by made4naijamusic: 12:01pm On Jul 05, 2019
Abuja slay queen on the run after allegedly buying N107k worth of hair from 'E Plex Hair' with a fake credit alert.

Shared with caption...

PLS SWIPE TO SEE VIDEOS AND HER PICS
ABUJA vendors beware of this lady @rikeino ...She came to my shop ( @e_plexhair ) on wednesday (3rd july)to deceive my girl that she spoke to me b4 coming,told her she wanted hair of 107,000(18inches bundles and a closure),my staff gave her and she showed her a fake alert that she has paid. My girl tried calling me to confirm but cdnt get through to me so she allowed her go cos she said she saw a debit alert on her phone .When my phone came on she told me and I said nobody called me. It was difficult to even trace her cos my staff didn't even collect her number had to call her to go through my cctv camera. They sent me the video and i was able to recognize her as she had patronized me last year. Rushed to my WhatsApp chat and was able to get her. Immediately I called her and she said she's been trying to reach me, told her it was all lies cos she already told my girl she has spoken to me before and asked for my money and she said she already made payment that may be they were going to reverse it so I said was going to wait ..Immediately I dropped, I went to her whatsaap she already blocked me but I had saved her video on her whatsapp status b4 I even called her.. She even fixed the hair already..
I called her line again was showing number busy so I realised she also blocked my line had to tell my friend to add her on whatsapp and tell her that she should please send my money cos we have all evidence. We even sent her the videos of her on our cctv..The lady also blocked my friend..
PLS VENDORS BEWARE AND TAKE EXTRA STEPS AS REGARDS SECURITY.

Watch Video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/abuja-slay-queen-on-the-run-after-allegedly-buying-n107k-hair-with-fake-credit-alert/

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by slyfox35(m): 3:23pm On Jul 05, 2019
From the story here, I believe the store owner and the thief are close friends
The store owner, and the thief are birds of same feathers, slay mamas, olosho reloaded, Your sales girl believed the thief because she is your close friend, she don do you now, your eye don neat

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by NokiaN8(m): 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2019
All hail the hard economy.. no light, no jobs, wat self excertly?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by dotman4real007(m): 4:59pm On Jul 05, 2019
People are now abusing this transfer of money, Nigerians love to find a way for destroying something good, since transfer is now a scam then we should go back to pay before you go, cash is the only way out for backward Nigeria.
See her over baked face ole!!!

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by ELgordo(m): 8:54pm On Jul 05, 2019
Ovoko!

6 Likes

Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by Mckandre(m): 8:54pm On Jul 05, 2019
Its difficault to identify women without makeup Nd u expect us to use this her heavily sliconed face to identify her on the road OP Have u heard of dual personality

Get ur quality puppies from CHRISKENNEL today
check my signature

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by nairalee(m): 8:54pm On Jul 05, 2019
107k for hair?

I'm sure it has these features sha

fire resistant
Dirt resistant
Auto self oiling technique
Automatically changes style at the press of a hidden button?
Automatically changes color at press of a hidden button
Reverts back to cash at the demand of the Purchasor

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by seangy4konji: 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2019
Nice one.

N next level thing...

No paddy for jungle.

Ori gbigbe self wan put hair of 100 k.3 months minimum wage..

For say Na oritutu. Ori daada.she for don join one plus two and make money but oloriburuku weh con thief wigs again join..

The oriburuku and curses go just deh multiply.wahala deh ooo

3 Likes

Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by GentleMoney: 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2019
shocked

13 Likes

Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2019
Fake ass
Fake boobs
Fake Nails
Fake eyelashes
Fake Hair

Fake Credit Alert!!
Na her type dey rant about broke guys.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by helinues: 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2019
107k hair on empty head

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by Swinger60(f): 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2019
Why are some ladies so shallow?

Why are some so materialistic and not contented in life?

What us 170k compare to this disgrace you are bringing to yourself? What is 170k compare to your reputation and name?

Why indulge in something that will cost you so much in future? Is it a must to fix the one of 170k? Why not go for the one you can afford? With 5k sef, you can braid good hair sef

Just look at her pics and how she looks so matured, one will think this one have sense..., not knowing she is just another over grown adult.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by adewest1999(m): 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2019
Why e be say when people get issues na nairaland dem go run come.......shey here na police station ni

As you don tell us story na...... na we go call police for her??

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by Makz: 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2019
undecided This dullard self

2 Likes

Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by HumanHairLovers(f): 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2019
For 197k hair only you're in the run..slay mama. Indeed. tongue

Instead of getting quality and yet affordable human hair at wholesale price as you can see on my signature

1 Like

Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by omonla10(m): 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2019
She deserves all d disgrace in d world.. How can u destroy ur image and integrity cos of 107k

2 Likes

Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2019
I find it very annoying when they use "slay mama" and "slay queen" to address females on the news.
Seriously how can you be reporting news and describing any random girl or woman involved as "Slay queen"..is Slay queen a proper noun?
The mod responsible should please grow up

13 Likes

Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by M7even(m): 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2019
Nigeria our country.
Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2019
Vvgf
Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by MrPresident1: 8:57pm On Jul 05, 2019
grin
Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by seangy4konji: 8:57pm On Jul 05, 2019
Cioccolata:
Fake ass
Fake boobs
Fake Nails
Fake eyelashes
Fake Hair

Fake Credit Alert!!
Na her type dey rant about broke guys.
a won ti toke makinde...

All fake.
Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by Nigga44: 8:57pm On Jul 05, 2019
Abuja people too like fake life undecided

5 Likes

Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by YoungLionken(m): 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2019
There's this song I watched on YouTube, 'social media' by AG Silimi ft. Influence. The song says it all, I get the full language though until I translated...
Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by romeokume(m): 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2019
Slay Queen � and stealing are like 5 and 6

2 Likes

Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by mubzynani: 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2019
A wicked world

should I blame bubu?
Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by Uchenaija: 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2019
Interesting

Just like that she had paid

What a sales girl.

Get you some good Senator suit wears... check my signature

1 Like

Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 05, 2019
Wasted talent of a "slay mama" shey na her mate abi colleague de BBNgrin
Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by nototribalist: 8:59pm On Jul 05, 2019
So ladies don learn credit alert scam too?

We are finished

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by Oyeleye101(m): 8:59pm On Jul 05, 2019
shocked
Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by pinkygurl(f): 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2019
nairalee:
108k for hair?

I'm sure it has these features sha

fire resistant
Dirt resistant
Auto self oiling technique
Automatically changes style at the press of a hidden button?
Automatically changes color at press of a hidden button
Reverts back to cash at the demand of the Purchasor

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man / Stray Bullet Pierces Through Man’s Car While Driving Along Ikorodu, Lagos / Man Claims To Be A Soldier, Begs After Being Caught Breaking Covid-19 Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.