Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Passport Pain: Immigration Officials Feed Fat From FG’s Failure - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Passport Pain: Immigration Officials Feed Fat From FG’s Failure (23057 Views)

Implications Of FG's Failure To Help Senator Prof. Ike Ekweremadu / Aregberascal's Son, Thiefnibu Daughter Feed Fat On Prisoners' Feeding Contract / Fulani Herdsmen Make Fresh Demands From FG, Northern Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passport Pain: Immigration Officials Feed Fat From FG’s Failure by Cromagnon: 1:48am On May 20, 2021
Daisukee:
Just imangine the manner of people

FAQ better than you

we share the same geographical space together,
I don't share space wit you o
You're On your own
I'm on my own

how much is passport booklet in the US

About $150

, have you been to America before ?

Yeah
You?

Don’t America citizens receive theirs at the comfort of their homes, in our feelow neighboring Africa countries booklets are sent through their respective postal services to their citizens at home. Back to this topic

Did you do what those ppl did to ensure their mail system works? (defend their Votes)
If you too lazy to Farm, hunger And suffer is your inheritance

Don't blame me for your indolence
, is the price the bone of contention or you just can’t comprehend what you read ? If there was any need for Nigerians to pay more I trust the useless give to have long skyrocketed the price but, there’s an official price by govt for a service yet the useless NIS staffs are inflating the price illegally and you are here forming woke and well travelled, i am very sure you have never outside your state in Nigeria sef
Eyaa sorry ehn
You go soon get visa
Keep trying
Plan b tinz
Try Scandinavian countries
Re: Passport Pain: Immigration Officials Feed Fat From FG’s Failure by Cromagnon: 1:58am On May 20, 2021
Nbote:

It is either some of U are mad or some of U are really mad.. Why in God's name are some of U quick to compare prices and conditions in Nigeria the US of all places?

Why does every commodity have international price
Which one are we producing cheaper
Y'all can't even produce cassava
Ordinary cassava
You're now talking of paper lounloun
Plus ink
Just to capture you have to go at certain time when they put on generator

You think govt price keeps up with inflation?

You want good things you don't want to pay

You better look I'm the mirror for the slowpoke

What has the cost of passport in America got to do with the uselessness of our currency and system here? Do U know how many countries U can get access to jus by holding the American Passport?

Do you know how hard Americans worked to make their Passport so useful

Are you ready to do same

Or you want run to Canada

If oyinbo had run, would you have anywhere to run to?

Since U want to make useless comparisons How much is the minimum wage compared to Nigeria?

How much is your productivity In Nigeria compared to America
You think just deceiving yourself for 8 hrs everyday is the same as an productive nation with receipts of their work?

Yet you want to compare
Somebody said their min wage is $2000 Per monthand ours is $63

So you want to compare somebody who produces 2000 yams with another who produced 63 yams

Whose fault

What is the value of the Naira compared to the dollars? What can 1 naira buy here in Nigeria? See Jus GETAAAT
Where does value come from,Mouth or work done?

What do you produce
Your per capita is 2,500,per year
Theirs is almost 70,000 and you want to compare min wage? Joker

And sad Thing is ppl like you will become leaders of ignorance like you're displaying here
Re: Passport Pain: Immigration Officials Feed Fat From FG’s Failure by Cromagnon: 2:02am On May 20, 2021
Esseite:

What are you saying?.... did anybody stop the Govt from officially increasing the price?..

As dem no gree do am nko
Is govt supposed to be determining price or is the market
You-know-who how many committees before any govt decision is taken (why govt is a terrible institution)

People are being extorted due to the government reckless decisions.
No
People are being extorted cos they too lazy to stand up for their privileges

Use your rights or you will lose them

I have a passport expiring in 5 mths, wanted to renew and was told to pay 10k for every month it's still valid excluding paying over 75k for the passport itself..

There is so much extortion going on.
You get choice?
Shebi we all wan run
Nobody wan repair the country
Oya na
May we de look weda e no go touch all of us
Re: Passport Pain: Immigration Officials Feed Fat From FG’s Failure by Nobody: 3:07am On May 20, 2021
Cromagnon:
Not really.
How much is passport I'm America. Why then do you expect Nigerian passport to be 17k Naira.
Demand and supply holds true world over
“Institutional Corruption”
Re: Passport Pain: Immigration Officials Feed Fat From FG’s Failure by na2016: 3:20am On May 20, 2021
Cromagnon:
They did not want it badly enough
When i came to Nigeria view told me official price is 9k while expedited is 40k
When i compare my earnings abroad
What do you think i paid?
If it's important to you you will Pay
Clearly it wasn't to them

You that you're not saying rubbish
You get anoda customs to get passport from so?
De there de deceive yourself
Shebi e de sweet Una wen Una de vote for rice and wheelbarrow?

You just said another rubbish.
Re: Passport Pain: Immigration Officials Feed Fat From FG’s Failure by lexy2014: 3:47am On May 20, 2021
Cromagnon:
Logistics.
Passport paper price is international price
Dollar has moved from 162 to 500
You think anyone want to sell at loss?
Demand has outstripped supply
Price will rise
If govt doesn't increase
Middlemen will
Yes fg is dashing at 17k
Just like they dashed education at 38k when international price is closer to 20 million
How much was dollar when it was 5k
How many people had plan b then

Which logistics? What is d price of producing one passport?

32 page standard 5year Passport is 25k. Are nigerians abroad getting passports since they are paying in dollars and not affected by d exchange rate?

What has d number of people that had plan b got to do with d price of passport when it was 5k?

Exchange rate then was between 130-150. If it was about price, how come passport booklets weren't scarce when it was N5,000 to get a passport? What has exchange rate got to do with why passport was N5000?
Re: Passport Pain: Immigration Officials Feed Fat From FG’s Failure by lexy2014: 3:51am On May 20, 2021
Cromagnon:

What do you produce
Your per capita is 2,500,per year
Theirs is almost 70,000 and you want to compare min wage? Joker

And sad Thing is ppl like you will become leaders of ignorance like you're displaying here

Yet u want nigerians whose per capita is 2,500 per year to pay d same price for passport with a country whose per capita is 70,000 per year. U see how u are contradicting urself
Re: Passport Pain: Immigration Officials Feed Fat From FG’s Failure by Cromagnon: 11:04pm On May 20, 2021
lexy2014:

Yet u want nigerians whose per capita is 2,500 per year to pay d same price for passport with a country whose per capita is 70,000 per year. U see how u are contradicting urself
when you're travelling to those countries, do they give you special reduced Nigerian price of airline ticket or hotel accommodation?

Do Nigerians pay or not?
Re: Passport Pain: Immigration Officials Feed Fat From FG’s Failure by Cromagnon: 11:08pm On May 20, 2021
lexy2014:

Which logistics? What is d price of producing one passport?

Ah sorry o
I did not know you were an veteran passport producer
Please Tell us
How much do you produce Passport so we can market you to nus ppl in ministry of interior

32 page standard 5year Passport is 25k. Are nigerians abroad getting passports since they are paying in dollars and not affected by d exchange rate?

Guy
You go still drop anoda 100 dollar apart from official price of Passport here and the biometric capture wahala is just two for the whole Nigerians In America

Demand Pass supply

What has d number of people that had plan b got to do with d price of passport when it was 5k?

1.demand and supply
2. The wages of laziness is extortion

Exchange rate then was between 130-150. If it was about price, how come passport booklets weren't scarce when it was N5,000 to get a passport? What has exchange rate got to do with why passport was N5000?
because fewer people were running out
Now even established elite are heading for the hills
Re: Passport Pain: Immigration Officials Feed Fat From FG’s Failure by Cromagnon: 11:09pm On May 20, 2021
na2016:

You just said another rubbish.
Funny how your "sense " hasn't worked in 60 years
Yet different Respective is "rubbish " you say

Oya continue
Re: Passport Pain: Immigration Officials Feed Fat From FG’s Failure by Cromagnon: 11:10pm On May 20, 2021
MajorLeaguePlay:
“Institutional Corruption”
You never suffer Reach
E remain small
Re: Passport Pain: Immigration Officials Feed Fat From FG’s Failure by Cromagnon: 11:10pm On May 20, 2021
AfroBeatDiary:

My cousin got a passport for her baby, it cost her 35$

Your cousin is either lying to you or doesn't know what she's Saying
Re: Passport Pain: Immigration Officials Feed Fat From FG’s Failure by Cromagnon: 11:16pm On May 20, 2021
bilulu:

them don come with their yeye comparison.

Do they pay unofficial price in US before getting their passport? [/quote]

When they were killing and dying and Paying vhf official price for their nation, where we're you?

You want better life
You don't want to put better effort
Where in the world does that work?
It is you with the stupid comparison

do you even need to go the office before getting it?
do you Have the system set up for such?
Are you willing to do the needful for such to survive?

Is it not the Same you Nigerians that will use juju to kill your kinsman if he is in charge of passport or nipost and he doesn't use nepotism to place you in position you're not qualified for?

When e pay you e de sweet you
Now karma is bitching you're crying crocodile tears
Re: Passport Pain: Immigration Officials Feed Fat From FG’s Failure by lexy2014: 12:25am On May 21, 2021
Cromagnon:
when you're travelling to those countries, do they give you special reduced Nigerian price of airline ticket or hotel accommodation?

Do Nigerians pay or not?

Then what exactly is d basis of ur comparison of Nigerias GDP and that of d US?
Re: Passport Pain: Immigration Officials Feed Fat From FG’s Failure by lexy2014: 12:46am On May 21, 2021
Cromagnon:

Ah sorry o
I did not know you were an veteran passport producer
Please Tell us
How much do you produce Passport so we can market you to nus ppl in ministry of interior

Really? I thought u were d passport producer since u say d nigerian passport is too cheap compared to that of d US. U possibly no what goes into it's production of d passports of both countries. Kindly help us out with d details.

Cromagnon:

Guy
You go still drop anoda 100 dollar apart from official price of Passport here and the biometric capture wahala is just two for the whole Nigerians In America
U didn't answer d question I asked:

Are nigerians abroad getting passports since they are paying in dollars and not affected by d exchange rate?
Cromagnon:

1.demand and supply
2. The wages of laziness is extortion

What has "demand & supply" and "the wages of laziness is extortion" got to do with this question:

"What has d number of people that had plan b got to do with d price of passport when it was 5k?"
Cromagnon:

because fewer people were running out
Now even established elite are heading for the hills

According to u, d reason for d present shortage is that d exchange to a dollar is now 500naira and u challenged me to give d exchange rate. Maybe u thought it was 20naira. Now u are being told that when passport was N5000, exchange rate was 130-150naira, ur story has changed to "because fewer people were running away". How does that affect availability or otherwise of passport booklets when d price was 5k and exchange rate 130-150?

Were people issued passports before they pay or did they pay before they were issued passports? Has that process changed today?
Re: Passport Pain: Immigration Officials Feed Fat From FG’s Failure by Cromagnon: 1:21am On May 21, 2021
lexy2014:

Really? I thought u were d passport producer since u say d nigerian passport is too cheap compared to that of d US. U possibly no what goes into it's production of d passports of both countries. Kindly help us out with d details.

U didn't answer d question I asked:

Are nigerians abroad getting passports since they are paying in dollars and not affected by d exchange rate?

What has "demand & supply" and "the wages of laziness is extortion" got to do with this question:

"What has d number of people that had plan b got to do with d price of passport when it was 5k?"

According to u, d reason for d present shortage is that d exchange to a dollar is now 500naira and u challenged me to give d exchange rate. Maybe u thought it was 20naira. Now u are being told that when passport was N5000, exchange rate was 130-150naira, ur story has changed to "because fewer people were running away". How does that affect availability or otherwise of passport booklets when d price was 5k and exchange rate 130-150?

Were people issued passports before they pay or did they pay before they were issued passports? Has that process changed today?

OK
Re: Passport Pain: Immigration Officials Feed Fat From FG’s Failure by Cromagnon: 1:23am On May 21, 2021
lexy2014:

Then what exactly is d basis of ur comparison of Nigerias GDP and that of d US?
forget
You rather complain and look for someone to scapegoat.
I understand
I used to be like that
Till i realised its not helping
Don't worry you'll get there
Till then, enjoy insulting everyone on social media if that helps you sleep better at night
Re: Passport Pain: Immigration Officials Feed Fat From FG’s Failure by lexy2014: 1:32am On May 21, 2021
Cromagnon:
forget
I understand
I used to be like that
Till then, enjoy insulting everyone on social media if that helps you sleep better at night

U really haven't said anything as I don't see how what u have said relates to d question I asked. Can u pls show me word for word d complain and insult u are referring to?
Re: Passport Pain: Immigration Officials Feed Fat From FG’s Failure by lexy2014: 1:33am On May 21, 2021
Cromagnon:
forget
I understand
I used to be like that

If u use to complain & scapegoat in ur past life, how's that my problem? Am I responsible for that?
Re: Passport Pain: Immigration Officials Feed Fat From FG’s Failure by Cromagnon: 3:44am On May 21, 2021
lexy2014:

If u use to complain & scapegoat in ur past life, how's that my problem? Am I responsible for that?
OK
Re: Passport Pain: Immigration Officials Feed Fat From FG’s Failure by na2016: 5:16am On May 21, 2021
Cromagnon:

Funny how your "sense " hasn't worked in 60 years
Yet different Respective is "rubbish " you say

Oya continue

Another rubbish
Re: Passport Pain: Immigration Officials Feed Fat From FG’s Failure by AfroBeatDiary: 9:13am On May 22, 2021
Cromagnon:

Your cousin is either lying to you or doesn't know what she's Saying
Yes. I Knw that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Killings In Abeokuta: “Warn Your Children” – Dapo Abiodun Talks Tough / Blast At Radio Station In Kogi Town Kills Many / INEC Releases Timetable For 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.