Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

2021 NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Asaya Kabba, Kogi State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2021 NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Asaya Kabba, Kogi State (4703 Views)

2021 NYSC Batch A Registration Begins On March 3rd / NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Ondo: Everything You Need To Know About / NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2021 NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Asaya Kabba, Kogi State by EhiGid(m): 5:41am On May 19, 2021
HEY GOD!
Welcoming you all to a shared, outstanding experience in Asaya Kabba, Kogi State.

Due to reasons best known to NYSC, PCM for Abuja were directed to the NYSC Camp at Kabba, Kogi for their orientation.
I will appreciate meeting some wonderful friends here.

I definitely look forward to a great outing!

Re: 2021 NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Asaya Kabba, Kogi State by EhiGid(m): 5:45am On May 19, 2021
Although 18/5/2021 was slated for members to report at camp, I had to settle for 19th(second day), due to certain factors beyond personal capacity.

I will be setting out for the trip from Ekpoma to Kabba this morning.
Re: 2021 NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Asaya Kabba, Kogi State by EhiGid(m): 5:48am On May 19, 2021
Since I am traveling this route for the first time, please I will appreciate recommendations on how to navigate from Ekpoma,Edo state to Kabba; Kogi State.
Re: 2021 NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Asaya Kabba, Kogi State by AlhajiNatty(m): 6:16am On May 19, 2021
Served in Kogi two years ago and it still remains of the best experiences in my life.

OP, Asaya would give you pleasant memories. Just be open-minded and enjoy the Orientation activities. Some friends you made in camp could actually turn out to be life-time long friends.
Kabba has a nice weather when compared to 'hot' capital, Lokoja where I did my PPA. I am wishing lots of memorable memories.
Keep us posted of your adventures in Asaya.

1 Like

Re: 2021 NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Asaya Kabba, Kogi State by EhiGid(m): 6:38am On May 19, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
Served in Kogi two years ago and it still remains of the best experiences in my life.

OP, Asaya would give you pleasant memories. Just be open-minded and enjoy the Orientation activities. Some friends you made in camp could actually turn out to be life-time long friends.
Kabba has a nice weather when compared to 'hot' capital, Lokoja where I did my PPA. I am wishing lots of memorable memories.
Keep us posted of your adventures in Asaya.

Thanks for your response.
I'll keep y'all posted ☺️

1 Like

Re: 2021 NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Asaya Kabba, Kogi State by EhiGid(m): 8:30am On May 19, 2021
TRIP FROM EKPOMA:

Good morning dearest readers, hope you are having a great day?
I am on my way to Kogi now.
Firstly, I had gone to BIG JOE MOTOR PARK, but was told that the only trip connecting my intended route is the bus heading for Abuja.

On further enquiry, I was advised to just get a vehicle along the road, heading for AUCHi, then further link up with LOKOJA vehicle from there.
As I type this, OMON MHEN!, I don already dey somewhere around AGBEDE, inside one better TOYOTA Previa 2001; on my way to Auchi!
Okay na, e go be ✌️

Re: 2021 NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Asaya Kabba, Kogi State by Nobody: 11:34am On May 19, 2021
Asaya have been upgraded to a standard camp now. You will enjoy it just the way I did some years ago KG17.

1 Like

Re: 2021 NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Asaya Kabba, Kogi State by EhiGid(m): 4:00am On May 20, 2021
stinflame:
Asaya have been upgraded to a standard camp now. You will enjoy it just the way I did some years ago KG17.

Definitely so.
The serenity of the camp is commendable and the security outfits on ground are homily.
The arrangements of the MAMMIES' MARKET into specialized sections is also noteworthy. Everything is somewhat in opposition of my expectations. My mind done calm down �
Re: 2021 NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Asaya Kabba, Kogi State by Maypearl: 7:44pm On Jul 07, 2021
Hi everyone, I Noticed aside from Lokoja, other places in Kogi don’t really have nice clean apartments for rent. But in my search for an apartment I came across a nice clean one next to their federal college. I rented one only two is left in case any one is looking for a clean place to rent. If you’re interested I could send the pictures of my own place for you to see.
Re: 2021 NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Asaya Kabba, Kogi State by Melbrom(m): 3:01am On Nov 22, 2021
Maypearl:
Hi everyone, I Noticed aside from Lokoja, other places in Kogi don’t really have nice clean apartments for rent. But in my search for an apartment I came across a nice clean one next to their federal college. I rented one only two is left in case any one is looking for a clean place to rent. If you’re interested I could send the pictures of my own place for you to see.
Hello are you still in kogi?
Re: 2021 NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Asaya Kabba, Kogi State by aieo(m): 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2021
Kogi update for stream 2 abeg
Re: 2021 NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Asaya Kabba, Kogi State by Mayyvin: 5:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
Dude, kindly come and update your story.
I've been posted to Kogi too and my mind nor dey there at all.
Re: 2021 NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Asaya Kabba, Kogi State by haleemrahman490: 8:30pm On Feb 21, 2022
I was posted to kogi too, but kai i no like am at all
Re: 2021 NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Asaya Kabba, Kogi State by lyriclekidd(m): 7:58am On Jul 19, 2022
Abeg ex kogi capmites. Hope network dy the camp??

(1) (Reply)

OGUN State Stream 1 2017 Corpers Lets Meet Here. / [2016 Batch B] NYSC Releases Verification List.check Now / When Is 2016 Batch B Stream 1 POP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.