Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Reactions As 8 Years Old Breaks Barrier At Young Age, Becomes A CEO (VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reactions As 8 Years Old Breaks Barrier At Young Age, Becomes A CEO (VIDEO) (380 Views)

Patience Ozokwor: I Married At A Young Age; Endured Suffering To Please My Dad / 2face: Having Many Baby Mamas At A Young Age Almost Sent Me Into Depression / Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates His 7th Birthday, Becomes A CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions As 8 Years Old Breaks Barrier At Young Age, Becomes A CEO (VIDEO) by TrunnionNews: 7:48am On May 19, 2021
Princess Awiyah is a Ghanaian entrepreneur who launched a hair brand at the age of six, then followed up by two other products shea butter and a black soap business

She recently spoke on what inspired her to create all the products

This is an amazing story of an 8 years old Princess Awiyah who created a hair brand, shea butter and a black soap business which she started in the year 2018.

Princess Awiyah as a successful business girl encouraged and inspires other young girls like herself with her success story.

She attained these with the help of her mother Dentaa Amaoteng MBE who is a British Ghanaian entrepreneur, actress, singer, producer, manager and TV presenter.

At age six, Princess Awiyah launched her hair brand in 2018 of which she got many accolades from her peers. She also started her black soap and shea butter business in 2020.

In her recent interview, the child entrepreneur disclosed that, before she started her shea butter brand, she had a lot of good remarks about her skin tone and color.

She gave a lot of credit to her mother for standing by her and supporting her in everything she does.

Let your children watch the video here>>
https://www.trunnionnews.com/2021/05/reactions-as-8-years-old-breaks-barrier.html

Think this great? Share with friends!

Re: Reactions As 8 Years Old Breaks Barrier At Young Age, Becomes A CEO (VIDEO) by NiklauseFred(m): 7:56am On May 19, 2021
Re: Reactions As 8 Years Old Breaks Barrier At Young Age, Becomes A CEO (VIDEO) by mrwonlasewonie: 7:58am On May 19, 2021
Congratulations girl.biko don't make the mistake of coming to Nigeria before one Psycho rape you and another twisted person Will say "she enjoyed it"

A lot of children, particularly exceptional children arent safe around a lot of adults

It's only in nigeria I see adults shamelessly
excusing, defending and justifying child rape and even going as far as protesting for "the rights" of a Pedophile
Re: Reactions As 8 Years Old Breaks Barrier At Young Age, Becomes A CEO (VIDEO) by longetivity(m): 8:02am On May 19, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
Congratulations girl.biko don't make the mistake of coming to Nigeria before one Psycho rape you and another twisted person Will say "she enjoyed it"

A lot of children, particularly exceptional children arent safe around a lot of adults

It's only in nigeria I see adults shamelessly
excusing, defending and justifying child rape and even going as far as protesting for "the rights" of a Pedophile
Gibberish
Re: Reactions As 8 Years Old Breaks Barrier At Young Age, Becomes A CEO (VIDEO) by mrwonlasewonie: 8:10am On May 19, 2021
longetivity:
Gibberish
LmAooo anything to justify Pedophilia and heinous crimes against children

Nigerians will never ever admit to their wrong doings against children and themselves particularly when it's glaring cheesy

You think the world doesn't know nigeria is one of the unsafest places for children particularly under aged girls? grin

Continue living in denial,it's allowed grin
Re: Reactions As 8 Years Old Breaks Barrier At Young Age, Becomes A CEO (VIDEO) by longetivity(m): 8:22am On May 19, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
LmAooo anything to justify Pedophilia and heinous crimes against children

Nigerians will never ever admit to their wrong doings against children and themselves particularly when it's glaring cheesy

You think the world doesn't know nigeria is one of the unsafest places for children particularly under aged girls? grin seems you did not read the story, just rush to

Continue living in denial,it's allowed grin
how does a Ghanaian topic relates with Nigerian men seems you did not read the story, just rush to comment lipsrsealed
Re: Reactions As 8 Years Old Breaks Barrier At Young Age, Becomes A CEO (VIDEO) by mrwonlasewonie: 9:32am On May 19, 2021
longetivity:
how does a Ghanaian topic relates with Nigerian men seems you did not read the story, just rush to comment lipsrsealed
I SAID AN EXCEPTIONAL CHILD should not come to where they're vulnerable to being raped and their lives destroyed or killed and nothing will be done about it

Now Tell me the falsehood there.is nigeria safe for little girls?

Let her stay where her protection is guaranteed and not where if anything happens to her they'll look for an excuse for it

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The 7 LUXURIOUS Gifts Tonto Will Be Giving Her Fans On Her Birthday / July 19 Resumption Is Sacrosanct -- Baraza Boss / I Deserve By King Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.