Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Create Awareness Of Your Brand, Business With Our Cheaper Bulk SMS/Robocalls - Investment (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Create Awareness Of Your Brand, Business With Our Cheaper Bulk SMS/Robocalls (44588 Views)

Business Investment: How To Invest In Social Media Promotions To Grow Your Brand / Cheaper And Reliable Voice Call/robocalls, Bulk SMS Service Provider In Nigeria. / Cheaper And Reliable Bulk SMS, Robocalls Service Provider In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Create Awareness Of Your Brand, Business With Our Cheaper Bulk SMS/Robocalls by walex4lag(m): 10:04am On Jan 27, 2023
Payless Bulk SMS & Voice Call provides the smartest, fastest and most reliable means of sending text and voice messages in Nigeria and across Africa; reaching thousands of people with just one click with instant delivery.

Buy 2022 Updated, live and Active Nigerians GSM Phone Numbers, database classified by Name, Surname, Gender, Occupation, Date of Birth, Phone numbers, Polling unit, RAC, LGA, and State at give away price.

VTU Connect Nigeria offer instant recharge of Airtime, Databundle, CableTV (DStv, GOtv & Startimes), Electricity Bill Payment, WAEC & NECO Registration & Results PIN, JAMB ePIN, Spectranet, Smile and so much more
Re: Create Awareness Of Your Brand, Business With Our Cheaper Bulk SMS/Robocalls by walex4lag(m): 8:00pm On Jan 27, 2023
Create awareness of your business, brands, services, Event, Political campaigns with the most reliable and cheaper Bulk SMS and Robocalls (Bulk Voice Call) Services.

Buy 2022 Updated, live and Active Nigerians GSM Numbers, database classified by Name, Surname, Gender, Occupation, Date of Birth, Phone numbers, Polling unit, RAC (ward address), LGA, and State at give away price.

VTU Connect Nigeria offer instant Recharge of Airtime, Databundle, CableTV (DStv, GOtv & Startimes), Electricity Bill Payment, WAEC & NECO Registration & Results PIN, JAMB ePIN, Spectranet, Smile and so much more…
Re: Create Awareness Of Your Brand, Business With Our Cheaper Bulk SMS/Robocalls by walex4lag(m): 9:37pm On Jan 28, 2023
Cheaper, Best and the most Reliable Bulk SMS, Robocalls (Bulk Voice Call), Voice broadcasting Service Provider in Nigeria.

Get Comprehensive 2022 Updated, live and Active Nigerians GSM Numbers, database classified by Name, Surname, Gender, Occupation, Date Of Birth, Phone numbers, Polling unit, RAC (wards area), LGA, and State at give away price.

VTU Connect Nigeria offer instant Recharge of Airtime, Databundle, CableTV (DStv, GOtv & Startimes), Electricity Bill Payment, WAEC & NECO Registration & Results PIN, JAMB ePIN, Spectranet, Smile and so much more...
Re: Create Awareness Of Your Brand, Business With Our Cheaper Bulk SMS/Robocalls by walex4lag(m): 6:26pm On Jan 29, 2023
Payless Bulk SMS & Voice Call provides the smartest, fastest and most reliable means of sending text and voice messages in Nigeria and across Africa; reaching thousands of people with just one click with instant delivery.

Buy 2022 Updated, live and Active Nigerians GSM Phone Numbers, database classified by Name, Surname, Gender, Occupation, Date of Birth, Phone numbers, Polling unit, RAC, LGA, and State at give away price.

VTU Connect Nigeria offer instant recharge of Airtime, Databundle, CableTV (DStv, GOtv & Startimes), Electricity Bill Payment, WAEC & NECO Registration & Results PIN, JAMB ePIN, Spectranet, Smile and so much more
Re: Create Awareness Of Your Brand, Business With Our Cheaper Bulk SMS/Robocalls by walex4lag(m): 10:40am On Jan 30, 2023
Create awareness of your business, brands, services, Event, Political campaigns with the most reliable and cheaper Bulk SMS and Robocalls (Bulk Voice Call) Services.

Buy 2022 Updated, live and Active Nigerians GSM Numbers, database classified by Name, Surname, Gender, Occupation, Date of Birth, Phone numbers, Polling unit, RAC (ward address), LGA, and State at give away price.

VTU Connect Nigeria offer instant Recharge of Airtime, Databundle, CableTV (DStv, GOtv & Startimes), Electricity Bill Payment, WAEC & NECO Registration & Results PIN, JAMB ePIN, Spectranet, Smile and so much more…
Re: Create Awareness Of Your Brand, Business With Our Cheaper Bulk SMS/Robocalls by ayufun: 1:49pm On Jan 30, 2023
This Guy is a Big Time Fraudster just taking people's Money with Services that do not Exist

You can easily get fooled with the cheapest, and most reliable price stunt, but you SMS will never be delivered, No refund would be given, and your message, emails, call would be ignored.

Adewale or whatever you're called, you can come up to refute this.

Re: Create Awareness Of Your Brand, Business With Our Cheaper Bulk SMS/Robocalls by walex4lag(m): 7:34am On Jan 31, 2023
ayufun:
This Guy is a Big Time Fraudster just taking people's Money with Services that do not Exist

You can easily get fooled with the cheapest, and most reliable price stunt, but you SMS will never be delivered, No refund would be given, and your message, emails, call would be ignored.

how can you defend this allegation because we refused to send your fraudulent bulk messages to scam Nigerians.? You can go to anywhere to spread your stupidity. We requested you to present your business CAC registration evidence for the business you are claiming to defraud Nigerians with. I will advise you to copy to to MTN, Airtel, GLO, 9mobile operators why they didn't deliver you'd fraudulent messages to Nigerians. Because Bulk SMS is two way communications. We send your message from our reliable bulk sms server and network operators deliver your message. Mr. Man go and find legit business to do....
Re: Create Awareness Of Your Brand, Business With Our Cheaper Bulk SMS/Robocalls by walex4lag(m): 7:37am On Jan 31, 2023
Cheaper, Best and the most Reliable Bulk SMS, Robocalls (Bulk Voice Call), Voice broadcasting Service Provider in Nigeria.

Get Comprehensive 2022 Updated, live and Active Nigerians GSM Numbers, database classified by Name, Surname, Gender, Occupation, Date Of Birth, Phone numbers, Polling unit, RAC (wards area), LGA, and State at give away price.

VTU Connect Nigeria offer instant Recharge of Airtime, Databundle, CableTV (DStv, GOtv & Startimes), Electricity Bill Payment, WAEC & NECO Registration & Results PIN, JAMB ePIN, Spectranet, Smile and so much more...
Re: Create Awareness Of Your Brand, Business With Our Cheaper Bulk SMS/Robocalls by ayufun: 10:52am On Jan 31, 2023
You're a big Fool if you can not prove the Scam bulk SMS.

I sent SMS to my contacts, even when one tests with greetings, it was not delivered.

Bloody liar and a nincompoop, is this not the SMS?

walex4lag:

how can you defend this allegation because we refused to send your fraudulent bulk messages to scam Nigerians.? You can go to anywhere to spread your stupidity. We requested you to present your business CAC registration evidence for the business you are claiming to defraud Nigerians with. I will advise you to copy to to MTN, Airtel, GLO, 9mobile operators why they didn't deliver you'd fraudulent messages to Nigerians. Because Bulk SMS is two way communications. We send your message from our reliable bulk sms server and network operators deliver your message. Mr. Man go and find legit business to do....

Re: Create Awareness Of Your Brand, Business With Our Cheaper Bulk SMS/Robocalls by ayufun: 11:15am On Jan 31, 2023
You're a Big thief, I've used several bulk SMS services and still use today.

You don't have the services you advertised, even when attempted to send SMS, #2.83 was deducted against #1.0 you advertised to defraud people.

SMS failed to deliver but you deducted the units and no prompt to notify the sender, but I was smarter than you coz I sent Bulk SMS to my contacts.

If I had not confirmed you SMS do Jo deliver, you would not admit it.

Since you think you're Smart, I still attempted to use my 'Call Line' which is not a business name, Nothing works, I asked for a refund, you can't.

Is this not the message telling you I WANT TO USE MY NUMBER TO SEND MESSAGE TO MY CONTACTS, CAN YOU REPLY?

Re: Create Awareness Of Your Brand, Business With Our Cheaper Bulk SMS/Robocalls by walex4lag(m): 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2023

Re: Create Awareness Of Your Brand, Business With Our Cheaper Bulk SMS/Robocalls by ayufun: 7:27pm On Jan 31, 2023
Do you think you can lie against your victim of fraud in the public space like this, and go away with?

You don't have the services you advertised, even when attempted to send SMS, #2.83 was deducted against #1.0 you advertised to defraud people.

SMS failed to deliver but you deducted the units and no prompt to notify the sender, but I was smarter than you coz I sent Bulk SMS to my contacts.

Since you think you're Smart, I still attempted to use my 'Call Line' which is not a business name, Nothing works, I asked for a refund, you can't.

Is this not the message telling you I WANT TO USE MY NUMBER TO SEND MESSAGE TO MY CONTACTS, CAN YOU REPLY?

Re: Create Awareness Of Your Brand, Business With Our Cheaper Bulk SMS/Robocalls by walex4lag(m): 10:44am On Feb 01, 2023

Re: Create Awareness Of Your Brand, Business With Our Cheaper Bulk SMS/Robocalls by walex4lag(m): 9:31pm On Feb 01, 2023

Re: Create Awareness Of Your Brand, Business With Our Cheaper Bulk SMS/Robocalls by walex4lag(m): 5:27pm On Feb 02, 2023

Re: Create Awareness Of Your Brand, Business With Our Cheaper Bulk SMS/Robocalls by ayufun: 12:42pm On Feb 03, 2023

Re: Create Awareness Of Your Brand, Business With Our Cheaper Bulk SMS/Robocalls by walex4lag(m): 4:09pm On Feb 03, 2023

Re: Create Awareness Of Your Brand, Business With Our Cheaper Bulk SMS/Robocalls by ayufun: 6:04pm On Feb 03, 2023

Re: Create Awareness Of Your Brand, Business With Our Cheaper Bulk SMS/Robocalls by walex4lag(m): 7:16am On Feb 04, 2023

Re: Create Awareness Of Your Brand, Business With Our Cheaper Bulk SMS/Robocalls by ayufun: 5:39pm On Feb 04, 2023

You can easily get fooled with the cheapest, and most reliable price stunt, but you SMS will never be delivered, and here's a pop up of his charge against the #1.0 advertised.

Re: Create Awareness Of Your Brand, Business With Our Cheaper Bulk SMS/Robocalls by walex4lag(m): 8:15am On Feb 06, 2023

Re: Create Awareness Of Your Brand, Business With Our Cheaper Bulk SMS/Robocalls by ayufun: 12:09pm On Feb 06, 2023

You can easily get fooled with the cheapest, and most reliable price stunt, but you SMS will never be delivered, and here's a pop up of his charge against the #1.0 advertised.
Re: Create Awareness Of Your Brand, Business With Our Cheaper Bulk SMS/Robocalls by walex4lag(m): 8:01pm On Feb 06, 2023

Re: Create Awareness Of Your Brand, Business With Our Cheaper Bulk SMS/Robocalls by ayufun: 8:45pm On Feb 06, 2023
This dude is a corporate scammer and does not have the facilities for the digital services he claimed he can render.

Re: Create Awareness Of Your Brand, Business With Our Cheaper Bulk SMS/Robocalls by walex4lag(m): 7:06am On Feb 07, 2023

Re: Create Awareness Of Your Brand, Business With Our Cheaper Bulk SMS/Robocalls by ayufun: 9:15am On Feb 07, 2023

You can easily get fooled with the cheapest, and most reliable price stunt while it's actually the most expensive, and a waste of money since your SMS will never be delivered, and here's a pop up of his charge per unit against the #1.0 advertised.

Re: Create Awareness Of Your Brand, Business With Our Cheaper Bulk SMS/Robocalls by walex4lag(m): 12:15pm On Feb 07, 2023
ayufun:

You can easily get fooled with the cheapest, and most reliable price stunt while it's actually the most expensive, and a waste of money since your SMS will never be delivered, and here's a pop up of his charge per unit against the #1.0 advertised.

Techpally, sexPally, FarmPally, Ayufun is a FRAUDSTER looking for partner in crime. He wanted me to create bulk sms for him without proper identification contrary to law. I rebuked him... PUBLIC & SECURITY agencies should please WATCH OUT!
Re: Create Awareness Of Your Brand, Business With Our Cheaper Bulk SMS/Robocalls by walex4lag(m): 12:51pm On Feb 07, 2023
ayufun:
This dude is a corporate scammer and does not have the facilities for the digital services he claimed he can render.
Techpally, sexPally, FarmPally, Ayufun is a FRAUDSTER looking for partner in crime. He wanted me to create bulk sms for him without proper identification contrary to law. I rebuked him... PUBLIC & SECURITY agencies should please WATCH OUT!
Re: Create Awareness Of Your Brand, Business With Our Cheaper Bulk SMS/Robocalls by walex4lag(m): 12:52pm On Feb 07, 2023
ayufun:

Re: Create Awareness Of Your Brand, Business With Our Cheaper Bulk SMS/Robocalls by walex4lag(m): 12:52pm On Feb 07, 2023
ayufun:

Re: Create Awareness Of Your Brand, Business With Our Cheaper Bulk SMS/Robocalls by walex4lag(m): 12:53pm On Feb 07, 2023
ayufun:

Re: Create Awareness Of Your Brand, Business With Our Cheaper Bulk SMS/Robocalls by walex4lag(m): 1:30pm On Feb 07, 2023
ayufun:
Techpally, sexPally, FarmPally, Ayufun is a FRAUDSTER looking for partner in crime. He wanted use Payless Bulk SMS Nigeria Server to send bulk messages for him without proper identification contrary to law. We rebuked him... PUBLIC & SECURITY agencies should please WATCH OUT!

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (45) (Reply)

Election Result: Nigerian Stock Market Loses N85 Billion In 6 Hours / HOW To REGISTER A HOLDING COMPANY In NIGERIA / Where To Invest 5 Million Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.