Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

2odds Run - Sports (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2odds Run (14668 Views)

My Free 2odds Daily ( Consistent Winning) Thread Removed / Rollover 10,000 To A Million Naira With Just 2odds / 2odds Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2odds Run by advancing: 7:55am On Feb 07, 2022
Keep your staking plan in line
Re: 2odds Run by advancing: 8:16am On Feb 07, 2022
Today match set one India super league we are expecting over goals winning
Re: 2odds Run by advancing: 1:44pm On Feb 07, 2022
Set two from italy we are expecting over goals win___set three from saudi league we are expecting draw win
Re: 2odds Run by advancing: 5:02pm On Feb 07, 2022
advancing:
Today match set one India super league we are expecting over goals winning
congrats on away goals tip
Re: 2odds Run by advancing: 5:58pm On Feb 07, 2022
Our draw win fail
Re: 2odds Run by advancing: 9:13pm On Feb 07, 2022
Congrats on your italy over goals winning..it's double winnings today..chill well and my counsel to you is always remember that soccer can destory ur peace mind and ruin ur destiny..dnt be decived notting is fixed or sure na luck everybody wey dey dis journey dey pray for
Re: 2odds Run by advancing: 9:09am On Feb 08, 2022
This few days have produce profit to you as my VIP bettor keep in mind that winning has a way of rising your hope therefore makes you lost everything..las las soccer is never a way of life but full of destruction,,,don't waste your money on this packaged fraud it will ruin your finance and mind set
Re: 2odds Run by advancing: 9:10am On Feb 08, 2022
Today sets coming shortly...keep to your staking plans
Re: 2odds Run by advancing: 11:51am On Feb 08, 2022
Set one from England nation league team winning expectation is our choice today
Re: 2odds Run by advancing: 11:52am On Feb 08, 2022
Soccer is time manipulator don't waste much on it...other set will follow shortly
Re: 2odds Run by advancing: 3:42pm On Feb 08, 2022
Set two premier league over goals tip___set three league one over goals tips...ur tipster with reality is telling you to be careful oo dnt let the money you paid me and the results so far make you believe it's fixed all na luck no sure or fixed match anywhere

1 Like

Re: 2odds Run by advancing: 10:26pm On Feb 08, 2022
Congrats on your set two and three over goals tips..it has been luck on us this few days yet i'm still advising you on dangers of demanding on soccer it's total waste of time and hard earn money
Re: 2odds Run by advancing: 10:34pm On Feb 08, 2022
Enjoy ur winning...note i will be on break tomorrow therefore dnt expect tips..likewise no body should chat me up about vip tomorrow it's total break day for me, your money no too important to me and always remember gambling is destiny killer make una staysafe till thursday
Re: 2odds Run by advancing: 3:31am On Feb 10, 2022
Hoping u're safe set one from romania league tip draw win
Re: 2odds Run by advancing: 5:57pm On Feb 10, 2022
What a disappointing return our today went bad..thou by now you know that soccer is no one mate and i don't like packaging an already packaged fraud called sure or fixed it's purely setup no fall mugu
Re: 2odds Run by advancing: 6:08pm On Feb 10, 2022
Fellow bettor find something more relaying doing you might win days but in a speed of light it all disappear and we the people you pay will jus use your money dey flex...i remain your tipster with open mind..for if fixed or sure match exist na me go first run betting company dry i can't reason you,yet in paying to be VIP you might have chances of winning or losing more
Re: 2odds Run by advancing: 6:19pm On Feb 10, 2022
So the choice is still yours but my counsel to you is flee from betting it dispute your mind at all time..for example any game you stake as VIP have the capacity to keep you checking livescores and once went bad you're automatically pained
Re: 2odds Run by advancing: 10:23am On Feb 11, 2022
Set one from France league one and Austria bundesliga total 2.50 odds
Re: 2odds Run by advancing: 10:24am On Feb 11, 2022
Set two France national league total 2.95odds
Re: 2odds Run by advancing: 10:36am On Feb 11, 2022
Nothing sure for life na luck we all dey try VIP is now 10k per month and 6k per two weeks my counsel remains your payment can earn you more or break you more find something better doing
Re: 2odds Run by advancing: 11:27am On Feb 12, 2022
Congrats on 2.50odds win e still not good enough get something with more peace of minding doing
Re: 2odds Run by advancing: 11:35am On Feb 12, 2022
It's my joy we end it honestly thanks for time of losing and winning..i won't update again in this forum and to follow my vip is now 15k per month and 10k per two weeks don't make your chat long when reaching me on 08023436882 my counsel is that the games recieve as vip is also free tips in most prediction site therefore gambling can cause you pain and lose of peace
Re: 2odds Run by eagleseven(m): 12:45pm On Feb 13, 2022
uote author=advancing post=110164520]It's my joy we end it honestly thanks for time of losing and winning..i won't update again in this forum and to follow my vip is now 15k per month and 10k per two weeks don't make your chat long when reaching me on 08023436882 my counsel is that the games recieve as vip is also free tips in most prediction site therefore gambling can cause you pain and lose of peace[/quote]

You are a scammer going round social media, deceiving people with fixed odd. Change your way. Thief
Re: 2odds Run by advancing: 9:27pm On Feb 13, 2022
A hopeless fool always believe in fixed odds..my counsel to you remain find something good doing gambling has turned you into a saddist and will soon ruin your destiny..as for your word may it happen to you just as you've wished..i'm always avaliable please reach the forum with the amount you are scammed of
Re: 2odds Run by advancing: 8:29am On Feb 14, 2022
It's not my nature to insult people but i will direct this to you hopeless eagleseven if you've not learn anything from this my thread then you're a wasted gambler with no future..please go find something doing and also help this forum to expose my scamming claims as you've said
Re: 2odds Run by advancing: 8:32am On Feb 14, 2022
My words will always be same we end it honestly and that's my joy..bear in mind that this forum is waiting for you to update them on the money you're scammed or other social media you've meet me
Re: 2odds Run by advancing: 12:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
This idiot called eagleseven please state what you're scammed of and all social media you've known me..it will be my joy to expose anyone including myself
Re: 2odds Run by advancing: 7:46pm On Feb 14, 2022
eagleseven:
uote author=advancing post=110164520]It's my joy we end it honestly thanks for time of losing and winning..i won't update again in this forum and to follow my vip is now 15k per month and 10k per two weeks don't make your chat long when reaching me on 08023436882 my counsel is that the games recieve as vip is also free tips in most prediction site therefore gambling can cause you pain and lose of peace

You are a scammer going round social media, deceiving people with fixed odd. Change your way. Thief
please to all viewing or following this thread i need your help in calling out this frustrated and wasted gambler who believed fixed odds to please help us state what he was scammed of and calling me thief..your tipster with openness to reality need your help in calling this idiot out let him explain to us his claims

1 Like

Re: 2odds Run by advancing: 8:54am On Feb 15, 2022
Let no one support the work of scammer and thief here..that's why I'm asking this eagleseven of a person to explain to us the amount he was scammed and all social media he has seen me as thief
Re: 2odds Run by advancing: 9:08am On Feb 15, 2022
If you guys are quiet on this guy claims on me that means most of us here are in support of this fraud and scams of tipsters to their fellow bettor...because left to me na thunder go kill this eagleseven of a guy who's calling me thief and scammer please let's fetch this idiot out to give us explanation
Re: 2odds Run by advancing: 8:07am On Feb 16, 2022
I must say that this forum is full of hypocrites and persons waiting to tarnish one's image..as for person saying i'm scamming people all over social media i'm always avaliable please state what u're scammed of..and for all of you who kept mute on this iam dissappointed in your spirit of sportmanship..yet i will always tell you that gambling is not a way of life find something better doing
Re: 2odds Run by Mikeymython(m): 11:13am On Feb 16, 2022
advancing:
I must say that this forum is full of hypocrites and persons waiting to tarnish one's image..as for person saying i'm scamming people all over social media i'm always avaliable please state what u're scammed of..and for all of you who kept mute on this iam dissappointed in your spirit of sportmanship..yet i will always tell you that gambling is not a way of life find something better doing
Bro just do ur thing no let anybody de pucnoise for what u are doing

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Deposit On Your Merrybet Online Account With Atm Card / Manchester United Can't Win The Premier League With Romelu Lukaku - Paul Scholes / Alex Song And Cameroon Under Investigation For Match Fixing In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.