Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

#bbnaija: Erica Nlewedim Laments, Says Men No Longer Woo Her (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Erica Nlewedim Laments, Says Men No Longer Woo Her (video) (357 Views)

Cardi B Reacts As Erica Nlewedim Recreates 'Invasion Of Privacy' Cover (Pix) / Erica Nlewedim Reunites With Father. He Calls Her Most Beautiful Girl In Africa / Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Erica Nlewedim Laments, Says Men No Longer Woo Her (video) by tkgz(m): 8:58am On May 19, 2021
Erica Nlewedim laments – Nigerian actress and reality TV star, Erica Nlewedim, has revealed that the number of men who were into her and making advances at her have drastically reduced.

She stated this in ‘I Said What I Said’ podcast with FK Abudu and Jollz, noting that all the men who used to ”toast” her have withdrawn.
Read More: https://www.cuzideas.com/erica-nlewedim-laments-says-men-no-longer-woo-her

Re: #bbnaija: Erica Nlewedim Laments, Says Men No Longer Woo Her (video) by after4: 9:00am On May 19, 2021
And someone said men are not the prize?
Re: #bbnaija: Erica Nlewedim Laments, Says Men No Longer Woo Her (video) by OmegaDesign: 9:00am On May 19, 2021
Good expression

(1) (Reply)

Reactions As Dorathy Lashes Out During Reunion Premiere / ”more Of My Female Friends Cheat In Their Relationships Than My Male Friends.” T / TB Joshua Laying To Rest At Synagogue Church Of All Nations Scoan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.