Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,168 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Government Wont Assist Innovative Ventures Like This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Government Wont Assist Innovative Ventures Like This (264 Views)

Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari / Even Satan Can't Rig Like This - Reno Omokri / Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Government Wont Assist Innovative Ventures Like This by black9: 10:04am On May 19, 2021
I Healed My Pregnancy Problems With My own
Herbal Remedies – TDR. Funmi Lawrence Ogidan

Funmilola Lawrence Ogidan is a traditional doctor with a difference and without
condemning western medical drugs, she has proffered herbal remedies as nature’s
safest cure for most human ailments.
In a chat with press men in Lagos recently, she explained that while synthetic medical
drugs almost always produce side effects in patients, herbal remedies have no side
effect.
“I have tried and tested both western and herbal medicines and I can tell you
categorically that God has provided us with every single herb we need for our good
health. The herbs that we have all around us will do us a whole lot of good work when
we treat them right. Herbal medicines perform healing miracles in us.
“We haven’t reached that stage where western medicine would be totally replaced by
herbal remedies for all ailments. Having alternatives helps us all. I believe that most
western medicines originate from our own local herbs but with a lot of synthetic
processes that deplete nature and produce side effects” Lawrence-Ogidan said.
Lawrence-Ogidan is a traditional doctor (TDR). Arguably, she has the largest health
farm and NAFDAC-certified factory for the production of herbal remedies in Southwest
Nigeria. She is a well-travelled tour operator, special education and entrepreneurship
graduate and an indigene of Ile-Ife, Osun State.
She is the CEO of Global New Herbal Life (GNHL); a certified member of both the
Nigeria Association of Medical Herbalists and National Association of Nigerian Traditional
Medicine Practitioners.
Her passion for herbal remedies grew when she had to heal her protracted barreness
with herbs after western medical methods had failed her.
“I had serious hormonal disorder that stopped me from getting pregnant for many
years. I did IVF severally. I was given different injections daily, but the minute I started
using my own herbs, everything started going back to normal. To the glory of God, I
had my own baby. It was normal delivery even at that age. There were no issues or
complications at all with the pregnancy or after the delivery” she said.
TDR Lawrence-Ogidan has produced over 70 tried and tested ready-to-drink and ready￾to-rub herbal remedies with stunning testimonials, details of which she shared in her press Interview

Trained as a traditional herbal doctor by experts, including 90 and 100-year-olds,
Lawrence-Ogidan says her trainers have entrusted ancient herbal secrets to her and
that mixed with science, her company GNHL has successfully elevated the production
precision of nature’s herbal remedies, which she categorized into three – sex, health
and beauty products.
Hear her: “Unlike before when I used to suffer from malaria and fever often, we now
have a one-time herbal cure and with our modern factory equipment and attending
technology, we are able to do a lot of toxicology tests to ensure that our herbal
remedies come in the right dosage. So now we produce in safe quantities and with
NAFDAC-approved scientific quality that can be sold without reducing the component of
herbs that we use.”
Asked if her Fever remedy can cure COVID-19, her carefully weighed words were:
“COVID-19 and its many variants have further opened our eyes to the limitations of
western medicine. A whole lot of people went back to ginger, garlic and other herbs.

I believe that herbal remedies would get us farther going forward

Re: Government Wont Assist Innovative Ventures Like This by OmegaDesign: 10:09am On May 19, 2021
Because they hate good thing.

2 Likes

Re: Government Wont Assist Innovative Ventures Like This by HONESTFACT101(m): 10:12am On May 19, 2021
How dare you insult the governmentangry have you shown us an avenue to loot and we rejected your offerangry wise up and do the needful

#zombie4adaycheesy......signing out

1 Like

Re: Government Wont Assist Innovative Ventures Like This by MikePhilly(m): 10:26am On May 19, 2021
Nigerian politics and innovative concepts are like oil and water, they just don't mix. Sorry ehn. Please they shouldnt partner with international brands like Pfizer and the rest o. Its just a matter of time before they begin to make moves on the brand. And be sure they'll do their best to sabotage it. Gbogbo won ni werey

1 Like

Re: Government Wont Assist Innovative Ventures Like This by MikePhilly(m): 10:39am On May 19, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
How dare you insult the governmentangry
have you shown us an avenue to loot and we rejected your offerangry
wise up and do the needful

#zombie4adaycheesy......signing out

grin grin well said, like a cabinet member

(1) (Reply)

House Member Builds Office For NSCDC In Nasarawa / 'we The South South People' / Owerri Calm Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.