Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Baby Mama Kemi Ayorinde: Lyta Can't Afford ₦13k Balloons For Son Aari's Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baby Mama Kemi Ayorinde: Lyta Can't Afford ₦13k Balloons For Son Aari's Birthday (45093 Views)

Tiwa Savage Rents Entire Cinema For Son To Watch The Lion King / Davido Has Reached Out To Ayotomide Labinjo, His First Baby Mama - Kemi Olunloyo / Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Mama Kemi Ayorinde: Lyta Can't Afford ₦13k Balloons For Son Aari's Birthday by KingAlabi: 11:12am On May 19, 2021
Never date a broke girl, I repeat, Never!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Baby Mama Kemi Ayorinde: Lyta Can't Afford ₦13k Balloons For Son Aari's Birthday by Seniorwriter(m): 11:12am On May 19, 2021
FUTURE IS FEMALE!
Re: Baby Mama Kemi Ayorinde: Lyta Can't Afford ₦13k Balloons For Son Aari's Birthday by shekauvsbuhari: 11:13am On May 19, 2021
ProfAmaben:
But you opened your legs for a man that doesn't have 13k to waste on balloons?

I feel sad for you
Dating a hungry woman that can't afford balloons for her son's birthday is a tragedy. Hungry broke ladies everywhere. Tueehhh!

8 Likes

Re: Baby Mama Kemi Ayorinde: Lyta Can't Afford ₦13k Balloons For Son Aari's Birthday by BadBradley: 11:13am On May 19, 2021
Belafonte:
Dear Future Husband,

Lyta cannot afford N13k for balloons for his child's 1st birthday - Lyta's babymama calls him out

So, I was scrolling through social media and came across a scandal involving someone called Lyta and the mother of his son who's apparently about to turn one.

The whole drama was just run-of-the-mill and nothing extraordinary until I saw this picture below by the aggrieved 'baby mama'.

At first, I thought she was entitled to have a post like this, but on second thoughts, maybe I'm just looking at it wrong and she's just stating the obvious.

What do you think?

Lyta’s Babymama, Kemi Calls Him Out For Being A Deadbeat

Kemi Ayorinde Wrote:

"Dear future husband,
• • •
Aari's dad can't afford 13k (Naira) for balloons for his child's upcoming 1st birthday so imma need you to be able to afford my baby's monthly cost, If not you're not for me. "
I don't know who needs help more, the WHOREible baby mama with zero shame, or the dumb trival OP who thought this is news.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Mama Kemi Ayorinde: Lyta Can't Afford ₦13k Balloons For Son Aari's Birthday by PussyKing(m): 11:14am On May 19, 2021
So Balloon na 13k now

Stupid girl can't you afford the 13k? Since he can't no be ona two get he pikin

Why are Lazy Nigerian girls always thinking it is he man's responsibility to care for the child anytime on everything?

6 Likes

Re: Baby Mama Kemi Ayorinde: Lyta Can't Afford ₦13k Balloons For Son Aari's Birthday by davades(m): 11:15am On May 19, 2021
Wetin consign me
Re: Baby Mama Kemi Ayorinde: Lyta Can't Afford ₦13k Balloons For Son Aari's Birthday by papyskinsy: 11:16am On May 19, 2021
A baby that impregnated a baby to give birth to a baby..

children giving birth to a child..

What a shame

1 Like

Re: Baby Mama Kemi Ayorinde: Lyta Can't Afford ₦13k Balloons For Son Aari's Birthday by FashionCookie(f): 11:16am On May 19, 2021
Foolish girl, if no be shame wey u no get, you no senior the boy? But no! You want born for star! As he no buy the ballons, why you no fit afford am? Broke ass bitch! What are you calling him out For? Afterall, parenting na joint effort. Men, please you guys should learn to look beyound the physical. See her big teeth sef!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Mama Kemi Ayorinde: Lyta Can't Afford ₦13k Balloons For Son Aari's Birthday by EMMALEX4REAL: 11:17am On May 19, 2021
ProfAmaben:

I feel sad for you
take am easy abeg hahahaha
Re: Baby Mama Kemi Ayorinde: Lyta Can't Afford ₦13k Balloons For Son Aari's Birthday by timberprides: 11:18am On May 19, 2021
Offpoint1:
If baby daddy can't afford 13k for his son's birthday, would heaven fall if baby mama foot the bill?

To men who won't to avert marriage and claimed "Baby mama" is the sure way or less demanding... Think twice.

I knew Lyta in a person, lost contact after Olamide signed him... I think he should have focused on his career instead of making babies. He's too young for such dramas.
so savage...gbayi
Re: Baby Mama Kemi Ayorinde: Lyta Can't Afford ₦13k Balloons For Son Aari's Birthday by WeNoGoDie(m): 11:19am On May 19, 2021
dominique:
If the 13k balloons are that important to her then she should buy it with her money or is it forbidden for women to spend their own money on their kids where she comes from?

I don't support entitled ladies, but in this particular case she's likely catering for that baby alone with the attitude that small boy is displaying. What is N13,000 that he can't spend on his own baby's "first" birthday.

The young dad possibly spends hundreds thousands in clubs and hotels each weekend but can't spend on his own babys birthday.

4 Likes

Re: Baby Mama Kemi Ayorinde: Lyta Can't Afford ₦13k Balloons For Son Aari's Birthday by hayoholla(m): 11:20am On May 19, 2021
I have never come across a being that understand women grin.

3 Likes

Re: Baby Mama Kemi Ayorinde: Lyta Can't Afford ₦13k Balloons For Son Aari's Birthday by Elyonherbal: 11:21am On May 19, 2021
Sailor22:
cheesy

13k for blom blom.
She be think say she go opene office for guyman head.

She is useless
.. her future husband is more useless.

No baby mama (like dis) deserve a home
She is supposed to be working right..make she add the balance. or it has become office to her.. People this days sha.
Re: Baby Mama Kemi Ayorinde: Lyta Can't Afford ₦13k Balloons For Son Aari's Birthday by meobizy(f): 11:22am On May 19, 2021
Lol. This guy never hit. He has only one forgettable track for now. She’s the foolish one for opening her thighs to a boy with only a dream. Next time she should go for an accomplished man.
Re: Baby Mama Kemi Ayorinde: Lyta Can't Afford ₦13k Balloons For Son Aari's Birthday by Kulas: 11:22am On May 19, 2021
ProfAmaben:

I feel sad for you

Exactly!. Don't mind the asha.wo woman who is indirectly using the post to toast men online looking for men that will tell her " oh baby so sorry that such a man that can't afford 13k will also not be able to take care of you,please send me your account number and phone number to reach out".

She is just a use.less olo.sho

1 Like

Re: Baby Mama Kemi Ayorinde: Lyta Can't Afford ₦13k Balloons For Son Aari's Birthday by Martinez39s(m): 11:25am On May 19, 2021
Don't trust what comes out of a woman's mouth. I am sure there's more than meets the eyes. We don't really know what happened. Maybe they had a disagreement or he didn't oblige to her request and this is how she wants to get back at him. Perhaps, she has been weaponizing and alienating the child against him, playing mind games of power, extortion and control, and she is writing this because he didn't "fall in line" as her game wanted or he didn't give her the money she wanted.

Why will she want to buy 13k balloons for a goddamn birthday? Let her swear she is not planning to keep some of the money. Usèless slùt. Bitçh. angry

7 Likes

Re: Baby Mama Kemi Ayorinde: Lyta Can't Afford ₦13k Balloons For Son Aari's Birthday by peggywebbs(f): 11:25am On May 19, 2021
You all are ignorant. If a lady wants to celebrate her kid's birthday and wants to give the best is that a crime. Is it only balloons they use for birthday... have you thought to yourself who is handling the cake, the DJ, and other things involved. Do you all know how old the child is.

Bet your parents also gave you the best birthday parties as kids but now because she is a baby mama, her kid shouldn't be raised like other kids.

The response just shows how the average Nigerian thinks. You ostracize people for their mistakes and make them live in regret. Anyway the lady has voiced whatever is bothering her, I'm sure she's not concerned about your comments, she was talking to the idiot who has chosen not to be responsible.
Re: Baby Mama Kemi Ayorinde: Lyta Can't Afford ₦13k Balloons For Son Aari's Birthday by darigho: 11:26am On May 19, 2021
So what exactly can the baby Mama afford if she can't afford just balloon ?? What sort of lazy and irresponsible Woman is she.

1 Like

Re: Baby Mama Kemi Ayorinde: Lyta Can't Afford ₦13k Balloons For Son Aari's Birthday by ESHOOZE: 11:28am On May 19, 2021
how many u wan buy sef,no be blom blom of 5 naira abi u wan decorate the whole 9ja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Mama Kemi Ayorinde: Lyta Can't Afford ₦13k Balloons For Son Aari's Birthday by solexjames(m): 11:28am On May 19, 2021
Regurgitating baby mama undecided
Re: Baby Mama Kemi Ayorinde: Lyta Can't Afford ₦13k Balloons For Son Aari's Birthday by seyz91(m): 11:28am On May 19, 2021
The Future is HOELOSHOE
Bvlgari:
All this yeye girls that we have up and down now...so must u tell the whole world this?

Once upon a time u loved him to the extent of opening your legs until pikin enter...mugu girls of nigeria

The future is indeed female lmao

OR should i rather say "the future is in trouble with female"?
Re: Baby Mama Kemi Ayorinde: Lyta Can't Afford ₦13k Balloons For Son Aari's Birthday by PrinceOfLagos: 11:30am On May 19, 2021
Pay for the balloons yourself, bitch

1 Like

Re: Baby Mama Kemi Ayorinde: Lyta Can't Afford ₦13k Balloons For Son Aari's Birthday by Creamyliz8787(f): 11:30am On May 19, 2021
evansjeff:
So that baby has a baby?
Meaning?
Re: Baby Mama Kemi Ayorinde: Lyta Can't Afford ₦13k Balloons For Son Aari's Birthday by Martinez39s(m): 11:30am On May 19, 2021
peggywebbs:
You all are ignorant. If a lady wants to celebrate her kid's birthday and wants to give the best is that a crime. Is it only balloons they use for birthday... have you thought to yourself who is handling the cake, the DJ, and other things involved. Do you all know how old the child is.
She said "... 13k (naira) for balloons...". She never said the 13k was for other arrangements. I know you like to defend your fellow bitçh/slut, continue. Who is she trying to impress on social media with 13k balloons? Does a child need 13k for a balloons? Let her deny that most of the 13k won't go into her pocket.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baby Mama Kemi Ayorinde: Lyta Can't Afford ₦13k Balloons For Son Aari's Birthday by Bvlgari: 11:30am On May 19, 2021
seyz91:
The Future is HOELOSHOE

Hahaha lmao i laugh in urhobo
Re: Baby Mama Kemi Ayorinde: Lyta Can't Afford ₦13k Balloons For Son Aari's Birthday by Bobbyfreshh(m): 11:30am On May 19, 2021
largehead:

Most of these musicians are dead broke!

Most of the upcoming musicians you meant

Nigeria musicians are fvcking rich I mean the A list artists

3 Likes

Re: Baby Mama Kemi Ayorinde: Lyta Can't Afford ₦13k Balloons For Son Aari's Birthday by Rhozabeth(m): 11:33am On May 19, 2021
What is this world turning into! U born for one man and u dey expect make another man come dey take care of the baby and spend money on the baby? Is this girl sick?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Mama Kemi Ayorinde: Lyta Can't Afford ₦13k Balloons For Son Aari's Birthday by Nobody: 11:35am On May 19, 2021
She even said "dear future husband" grin grin.

This one don't know what's going on grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Baby Mama Kemi Ayorinde: Lyta Can't Afford ₦13k Balloons For Son Aari's Birthday by MelaninGemstone(f): 11:35am On May 19, 2021
13k for blom blom

This Buhari regime sha

2 Likes

Re: Baby Mama Kemi Ayorinde: Lyta Can't Afford ₦13k Balloons For Son Aari's Birthday by Kam2021: 11:37am On May 19, 2021
post=101844797:

Dis pikin sef don dey get baby mama
And the other pikin sef don dey claim baby mama
Orisirisi something!

��� smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Baby Mama Kemi Ayorinde: Lyta Can't Afford ₦13k Balloons For Son Aari's Birthday by gbolswag(m): 11:37am On May 19, 2021
She should also hustle and pay for it...useless girls always depending on their man

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Andre Omodayo Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Son Goes Back To School (Photo) / BBNaija: Anto's Graduation Throwback Photo At North Carolina University, USA / Dino Melaye Features On 'Silent Prejudice' Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.