Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

For Matured Ladies Only, Please! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / For Matured Ladies Only, Please! (1051 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / Personal Award For The Most Reasonable And Matured Guy On Romance Section . / Ladies Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Matured Ladies Only, Please! by Dorisdey1: 2:28pm On Apr 28, 2011
HeLLow women in the house.I want to introduce to us what we all needed but don't know how to go about it.Do you need intimacy gadgets of any kind ranging from digital vibrator to artificial silicon penis(all sizes).

FOR SUGAR MUMMIES,WIDOWS AND SEX STARVED WOMEN: We have able bodied men(Very neat and handsome), that are medically certified men who are ready to satisfy you sexually anywhere in Nigeria and they are very affordable.We have different categories of men(21-30,31-40,40-60)
All customers are treated with full confidentiality.We also have discreat hotels and apartments for your comfort.Prices are negotiable.
To order or make inquiries for any of our products or services,send us an email @ cityg123@yahoo.com.
Welcome to our free world
Re: For Matured Ladies Only, Please! by Alexyprince(m): 6:40pm On Apr 30, 2011
Re: For Matured Ladies Only, Please! by Blazay(m): 6:48pm On Apr 30, 2011
FOR SUGAR MOMMIES, WIDOWS, AND SEXUALLY STARVED WOMEN:

Mu he he he he he

cheesy

Over to you o!
Una get YIM!
I don't even pre-qualify. cheesy
Re: For Matured Ladies Only, Please! by tpia5: 11:20pm On Apr 30, 2011
FOR SUGAR MUMMIES,WIDOWS AND SEX STARVED WOMEN: We have able bodied men(Very neat and handsome), that are medically certified men who are ready to satisfy you sexually anywhere in Nigeria and they are very affordable.We have different categories of men(21-30,31-40,40-60)

okey dokey!!!!

medically certified did you say.

any buy one get one free sales as well?

would be appreciated cos we're in a recession and discounts are needed!!

and can you explain more about the categories you have- negro, mixed, lightskin, dark skin, married, single, weed smoking, harder drugs sniffing, etc.

(1) (Reply)

Will Nigeria Ever Change: I Thought Lagos Is Working! / The Trouble With The Nigerian Health Sector / One Hand Driver. What's Your Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.