Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Coolray: GEELY Nigeria Introduces Its New High-Tech Sporty Compact SUV Model - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Coolray: GEELY Nigeria Introduces Its New High-Tech Sporty Compact SUV Model (32678 Views)

2021 Model Geely Coolray Used Bought Brand New Fully Loaded / Brand New 2022 Geely Coolray For Sale / Best Compact SUV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coolray: GEELY Nigeria Introduces Its New High-Tech Sporty Compact SUV Model by design106: 1:23pm On May 19, 2021
smiley
Re: Coolray: GEELY Nigeria Introduces Its New High-Tech Sporty Compact SUV Model by yankison(m): 1:23pm On May 19, 2021
Please how much .. im planning to buy Lexus suv next month .. i can go for this ...how do we know the price
Re: Coolray: GEELY Nigeria Introduces Its New High-Tech Sporty Compact SUV Model by Realboygenius(m): 1:23pm On May 19, 2021
This is the perfect birthday gift for my mom
I never knew Mikano make cars.
Re: Coolray: GEELY Nigeria Introduces Its New High-Tech Sporty Compact SUV Model by SEGLIZ: 1:24pm On May 19, 2021
nice one, does it come with a cost?
Re: Coolray: GEELY Nigeria Introduces Its New High-Tech Sporty Compact SUV Model by talk2maurice(m): 1:24pm On May 19, 2021
Mthumbie:
GEELY Nigeria, the exclusive partnership between Mikano International and GEELY Global, is introducing its new high-tech and sporty Compact SUV model. It joins the Emgrand 7 mid- size sedan and Emgrand X7-Sport mid- size SUV, launched earlier in the year.

Mikano International, for almost three decades has been a leading solutions provider in various sectors, most notably power generation. Renowned for quality products and a special niche in unrivalled after- sales service nationwide, Mikano International has built a solid and trusted reputation in the minds of Nigerians.

Now, via this exclusive partnership with Geely Global, Nigerians can enjoy the benefits of Geely’s superior technological research, development and design with the peace of mind that comes from Mikano’s dependable guarantee.

Designed for lovers of hi-technology with exceptional taste, the new entrant, the “Coolray”, sports an impressive array of exceptional tech features and an innovative design built on Geely’s signature architecture – The B-Segment Modular Architecture (BMA).

The exceptional power of the Coolray comes from a 1.5L TD engine which produces 177ps at 5,500rpm and can take the Coolray from 0 to 100km/h in 7.9 seconds. The engine was jointly developed with Volvo, sharing 90% of Volvo’s power train suppliers, while the 7DCT, developed mainly by Geely also adheres strictly to Volvo standards (Geely Holdings has been the owners of VOLVO Autos since 2010). The Coolray is available in 2 trims in Nigeria; the Dynamic GS and the Sport Plus GF.

With its athletic bodyline, the Coolray has a distinct and striking aesthetic. From the dual-colour turbine inspired sports rims to the sporty bucket seats, 4 functional chrome exhaust mufflers, best in class ground clearance; IDEAL for Nigerian roads as well as other intriguing details, the Coolray exudes confidence and style.

The exceptionally designed interior is reminiscent of an enveloping cockpit, featuring a jet-inspired dashboard and an ergonomic electronic shift gear.

Following Geely’s heritage of high technology and well-engineered functionality, the Coolray is equipped with an intelligent set of safety and convenience features.

- Electronic parking brake and Autohold function
- Keyless entry system and start/ stop push button
- Leather- finish dashboard
- 10.25-inch coloured HD touchscreen floating infotainment panel with smartphone mirror link
- Soundstage speakers
- Remote engine starter
- 3 driving modes; Eco, Sport and Normal
- LED DRL (Daytime Running lights), LED Fog lights and so much more

The Sport Plus GF is equipped with even more tech features, the Auto Park Assist function, reaching L2 levels of autonomous drive, means that the car can literally park itself while the driver watches on the infotainment screen. 3 driving modes with corresponding colours (Red sports mode, Blue Eco mode and Yellow normal mode) means the 7- inch instrument panel and ambient lighting inside the cabin can be customized to change colours to reflect the selected mode.

The HD touchscreen info panel is also enabled with a 3D model display and shows eagle eye views from the 4 cameras with 3D function. The GF Sport plus also has premium leather bucket seats with ‘S’ embroidered detailing to complete the sporty theme.

The Coolray is now available for a presale offer that comes with 1-year premium comprehensive insurance and 1-year free full service for the first 50 buyers! This is your opportunity to get the coolest, most tech- filled crossover SUV on Nigerian roads.

Geely Nigeria is opening a window of opportunity that makes premium experience a standard option with the Coolray, take advantage of this offer now as they are selling fast! In addition, all Geely Nigeria cars come with a

- 5year/150,000km warranty,
- Financing options/ Payment plans via our banking partners
- Guaranteed resale value
- Readily available parts and
- World-class after sales service

ALL backed by Mikano International’s trusted guarantee.
Source: www.geely.ng

How much na..
Re: Coolray: GEELY Nigeria Introduces Its New High-Tech Sporty Compact SUV Model by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:24pm On May 19, 2021
2Lucid:
Wait!!! Geely motor owns Volvo Wow…I thought Geely was a small Chinese manufacturer didn’t know they’re this massive! cos you have to be a really massive company to buy off Volvo.

we can be compete with this people if we can get rid of Northern Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Coolray: GEELY Nigeria Introduces Its New High-Tech Sporty Compact SUV Model by Realboygenius(m): 1:24pm On May 19, 2021
See specs
How much does this cost and where can one get it?
Re: Coolray: GEELY Nigeria Introduces Its New High-Tech Sporty Compact SUV Model by emiika: 1:29pm On May 19, 2021
How much? Make I order like 3�
Re: Coolray: GEELY Nigeria Introduces Its New High-Tech Sporty Compact SUV Model by bcomputer101: 1:29pm On May 19, 2021
Make una dey deceive yourself.
The first 7 comments are paid GEELY agents.

Una think say we no get sense abi?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coolray: GEELY Nigeria Introduces Its New High-Tech Sporty Compact SUV Model by taiocol: 1:31pm On May 19, 2021
cool

Limited edition wall frame available for sale.
Hit me up for more details

Re: Coolray: GEELY Nigeria Introduces Its New High-Tech Sporty Compact SUV Model by deedeemob(m): 1:33pm On May 19, 2021
How much is it, cool suv if u ask me. Pls answer how much does it go for ooooo?
Re: Coolray: GEELY Nigeria Introduces Its New High-Tech Sporty Compact SUV Model by somehow: 1:33pm On May 19, 2021
Price from: 1,339,990 RUB

Meaning

7,483,786.80 Nigerian Naira

1 Like

Re: Coolray: GEELY Nigeria Introduces Its New High-Tech Sporty Compact SUV Model by somehow: 1:34pm On May 19, 2021
deedeemob:
How much is it, cool suv if u ask me. Pls answer how much does it go for ooooo?

Meaning

Re: Coolray: GEELY Nigeria Introduces Its New High-Tech Sporty Compact SUV Model by Biafranboys: 1:34pm On May 19, 2021
No road to drive a lovely car like this
Re: Coolray: GEELY Nigeria Introduces Its New High-Tech Sporty Compact SUV Model by somehow: 1:34pm On May 19, 2021
Realboygenius:
See specs
How much does this cost and where can one get it?

Meaning

Re: Coolray: GEELY Nigeria Introduces Its New High-Tech Sporty Compact SUV Model by nedekid: 1:36pm On May 19, 2021
Seems nobody has noticed the downside of this beautiful car.
Did you see the engine has a "TD" written there? That stands for turbo diesel. While TD engines are exceptional in performance, fuel economy etc, they cannot be used in naija. By the time you buy diesel few times on that car, all your injector system will be bleeped.
What we buy here as diesel no be diesel. Even the best quality diesel is adulterated to make more gain.
MODIFIED. IT IS PETROL AND NOT DIESEL.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coolray: GEELY Nigeria Introduces Its New High-Tech Sporty Compact SUV Model by tekute123: 1:40pm On May 19, 2021
Another Mr. Integrity's achievement
Sai baba
Re: Coolray: GEELY Nigeria Introduces Its New High-Tech Sporty Compact SUV Model by shogsman(m): 1:42pm On May 19, 2021
Beautiful
Re: Coolray: GEELY Nigeria Introduces Its New High-Tech Sporty Compact SUV Model by ecomalchemist(m): 1:45pm On May 19, 2021
Good initiative
Re: Coolray: GEELY Nigeria Introduces Its New High-Tech Sporty Compact SUV Model by shogsman(m): 1:46pm On May 19, 2021
I'll get a geely next year unfailingly
Re: Coolray: GEELY Nigeria Introduces Its New High-Tech Sporty Compact SUV Model by Kelvin30286063(m): 1:49pm On May 19, 2021
Innosan can take a clue from this. With all those weak suvs dey keep dropping at unmeritable prices!

1 Like

Re: Coolray: GEELY Nigeria Introduces Its New High-Tech Sporty Compact SUV Model by Polyglot7pointO: 1:52pm On May 19, 2021
2Lucid:
Wait!!! Geely motor owns Volvo Wow…I thought Geely was a small Chinese manufacturer didn’t know they’re this massive! cos you have to be a really massive company to buy off Volvo.
no they didn’t buy Volvo infact they can’t
Re: Coolray: GEELY Nigeria Introduces Its New High-Tech Sporty Compact SUV Model by SKhanmi: 1:52pm On May 19, 2021
bcomputer101:
Make una dey deceive yourself.
The first 7 comments are paid GEELY agents.

Una think say we no get sense abi?

More like 80% of this whole thread. I was wondering if it were the nigerians I know.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coolray: GEELY Nigeria Introduces Its New High-Tech Sporty Compact SUV Model by Polyglot7pointO: 1:53pm On May 19, 2021
nedekid:
Seems nobody has noticed the downside of this beautiful car.
Did you see the engine has a "TD" written there? That stands for turbo diesel. While TD engines are exceptional in performance, fuel economy etc, they cannot be used in naija. By the time you buy diesel few times on that car, all your injector system will be bleeped.
What we buy here as diesel no be diesel. Even the best quality diesel is adulterated to make more gain.
can I like ur observations a zillion times? Because I have a personal experience haven imported a Diesel engine to Nigeria to use.. first week lesson learnt forever

1 Like

Re: Coolray: GEELY Nigeria Introduces Its New High-Tech Sporty Compact SUV Model by sulaak(m): 1:54pm On May 19, 2021
I rather see evidence of the factory first before I start drooling over their finished products. This is Nigeria where automobiles are imported from China and labelled as made in Nigeria.

There is no evidence of a factory in both Geely Nigeria and Mikano website
Re: Coolray: GEELY Nigeria Introduces Its New High-Tech Sporty Compact SUV Model by mikkyjay(m): 1:56pm On May 19, 2021
All those praising the car above, I hope they are not paid hacks, because this looks like Tecno style marketing.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coolray: GEELY Nigeria Introduces Its New High-Tech Sporty Compact SUV Model by Oysters(m): 1:59pm On May 19, 2021
2Lucid:

And the Swedes HATE them for it. If I recall the Swedish and Chinese governments were having serious qwanta because of Geely purchasing Volvo. The Swedes see Volvo as their pride and heritage so to have the crafty Chinese come in and swoop it up was doing them one kine
Re: Coolray: GEELY Nigeria Introduces Its New High-Tech Sporty Compact SUV Model by Golan007: 2:08pm On May 19, 2021
See as person just dey respond to himself all in the name of promoting.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Coolray: GEELY Nigeria Introduces Its New High-Tech Sporty Compact SUV Model by Onewazobia(m): 2:08pm On May 19, 2021
Price around 7m
Re: Coolray: GEELY Nigeria Introduces Its New High-Tech Sporty Compact SUV Model by symbianDON(m): 2:11pm On May 19, 2021
Nice specs.....but these Chinese cars de fear me
Re: Coolray: GEELY Nigeria Introduces Its New High-Tech Sporty Compact SUV Model by reiddecuti: 2:11pm On May 19, 2021
Awesome!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Great Auction Experience With Kakaki 06 RX 330 Deliivered! / Good Cars ,good Millage,good Price And No Delay: / Heavy Duty Forklift For Hire In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.