Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:24 PM

Share Your Experience With Popular Old Nairalanders (both Active Or Inactive). - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Experience With Popular Old Nairalanders (both Active Or Inactive). (295 Views)

Old Nairalanders I Have A Question For You . / What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience / Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience With Popular Old Nairalanders (both Active Or Inactive). by christejames(m): 11:45am On May 19, 2021
Nairaland has come a long in shaping and building my thoughts and this can be attributed to some of the popular monikers we have had here and I know I am not alone in this line of thought.

I got to know about nairaland from my roommates in the university during my first year they will just open the sites only to read cracking comments from these monikers, the comments are witty, hilarious and boredom killing grin. Since then I became a ghost member reading their comments everyday till I registered almost a year later grin grin. Since then, I always come online at least once a day.

Some of these monikers are: in no particular ordee,

*Yuzedo angry (alias Chief Sweetus) I miss this guy's comments, always funny with his bad english in decoy, but he is a great writer. The owner of Banana Island and Rita Dominic numero uno crush. He is always on every thread disturbing with his cracking comments... the new nairalanders that see Nwaamaikpe as a menace and pest never witnessed this dude, Yuzedo was more than that. Sometimes I think they are one and the same person... intelligent and hilarious.

*CramJones grin the epistle writer and Buhari's pathfinder. Once he post just get ready to read a convincing lengthy epistle that is well written with best choice of words. Nairalanders at some points started claiming he is Femi fani Kayode. The dude entertained the politics section.

*HungerBad cry (RIP) a kind soul and another wonderful writer, a philanthropist that made sure indigent nairalanders are cared for, an American soldier... His death left a deep hole in our hearts, keep resting on brother!

*Airforce1 grin nairaland forever upcoming artist... He was a pawn played by most nairalanders. If anybody makes a thread and needs suggestion on how to make it in the music industry the comments will be filled with how not to emulate airforce1. The guy himself has a strong and kind soul, I am surprised he never felt depressed or discourage but still posting any new music he makes for us to listen to.

And so many others that I have forgotten their names...

Lets have yours!
Re: Share Your Experience With Popular Old Nairalanders (both Active Or Inactive). by Racoon(m): 12:14pm On May 19, 2021
I entered Nairaland when the likes of Hungerbad, Nobody, Afamforever, Adadike, Cynthiakiss, Naptu2, Saaron, BeeBeeOoh, Ishilove, Anonimi, Amarabae etc were my favourites.All zombies repulse me.Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44 and all the mods, una doh.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With Popular Old Nairalanders (both Active Or Inactive). by Asgard73: 12:19pm On May 19, 2021
Beaf! The man that send Gbawe egghead and his minion packing grin

Gbawe .. very man with long epistles

Truckpusher.. mbana. My ijaw brother always representin
Onlytruth.. our very first Igwe..

Ngwakwe:: my very own mod..others Na counterfeits grin (Na joke) befor mynd.. go change mind..

Afam..passingshot.. ilekedi: cramjones .. lots of them..
when men were men .. and nairaland politics was for men

Aince Acn bought nairaland in 2012.. shocked

Everything changed.. today nairaland Na cruise.

Nothing but online tribal warfield

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Popular Old Nairalanders (both Active Or Inactive). by Anago55: 12:25pm On May 19, 2021
Chinoelect, though a crack but dude is a warrior then. A hardnut for the Yoruba insurgents then

I hate what he has metamorphosed into now

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Popular Old Nairalanders (both Active Or Inactive). by christejames(m): 12:32pm On May 19, 2021
Racoon:
I entered Nairaland when the likes of Hungerbad, Nobody, Afamforever, Adadike, Cynthiakiss, Naptu2, Nobody, Saaron, BeeBeeOoh, Ishilove, Anonimi, Amarabae etc were my favourites.All zombies repulse me.Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44 and all the mods, una doh.

You don tey be that.
Re: Share Your Experience With Popular Old Nairalanders (both Active Or Inactive). by illicit(m): 1:32pm On May 19, 2021
Jokes section was real back then

U will laff and pupu on urself
Re: Share Your Experience With Popular Old Nairalanders (both Active Or Inactive). by Racoon(m): 4:34pm On May 19, 2021
Seun Lalasticlala please give it a wider coverage while relishing our being here with nostalgia.
Re: Share Your Experience With Popular Old Nairalanders (both Active Or Inactive). by NobleSeed(m): 2:18am On Jun 14, 2021
tell us more

(1) (Reply)

NLC Strike: The Hell In El-rufai / June 12th Protest: Massive Turn Up As Protesers Chant "Buhari Must Go" In Ibadan / Police Arrest 21 Year Old UNILAG Student Over Murder Of Super TV CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.