Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,530 members, 7,812,647 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Practical Ways To Make Money (100k+) From Graphic Design In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Practical Ways To Make Money (100k+) From Graphic Design In Nigeria (246 Views)

How Easy Is Making 100k+ From 1million Within 30days / Online Business You Can Be Earning Over 100k From Home Monthly 100% Guaranteed!! / What Are The Step Someone Will Take If you're To Borrow 100k From A Bank. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Practical Ways To Make Money (100k+) From Graphic Design In Nigeria by czarmike: 11:49am On May 19, 2021
There are so many articles talking about how to make money from graphic design in Nigeria and when you go through them, you’d quickly figure out that they are pretty much the same thing.

I have been a profitable graphic designer for over 10 years (the word is PROFITABLE) and in that time, I have found PRACTICAL WAYS even a beginner graphic designer can make 1ook+ every month from the same graphic design.

Don’t get me wrong, I didn’t write this article to add to the pile of those purposeless articles you see online taking about making money from graphic design; I actually read over 15 of such articles and found them to be the same and less effective.

Why Do I Think So?

From experience in the field, I have found out that just having the skill and putting all your hopes on those 2,000 Naira design jobs cannot make you enough money to pay your bills.

For instance, this article is going to focus on areas of money making through graphic design you have NEVER seen any blog talk about and even go a bit further to explain what you already know in a better way.

My Credibility?

I have worked in the biggest printing press in Umuahia (Vigan Press) at the time as an intern and got paid 5,000 Naira a month. I have worked in places in Lawanason, Lagos where I received no pay.

I have also worked in Port Harcourt where I rose from a graphic designer (actually one of the best in the city) to the post of a manager but then I quit the job to make my own money.

Working as a manager (of Bonelham Printing Press in Port Harcourt) at the time helped me figure out the unusual things you would find in this article; these are things you would NEVER see anywhere online.

By the end of this article, you’d be sure to have found what has been missing from you and your graphic design business that would help you either start making some money fast or help you scale what you are already making.
Let us quit wasting time already!

Read more here...https://buildgoodbusiness.com/ways-make-money-graphic-design-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Best And Legit 2021 Online Business. / How To Invest Your First N50,000 / Personal Loan Calculator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.