Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

List Of Universities That Accept Low JAMB Score 2021 For Admission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of Universities That Accept Low JAMB Score 2021 For Admission (231 Views)

What's Behind This Year's Low JAMB Scores? / List Of Universities That Accept Low JAMB Score (120 – 170) For Admission / List Of Universities That Accept 120 Cut-Off Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of Universities That Accept Low JAMB Score 2021 For Admission by W3bb3r(m): 12:18pm On May 19, 2021
Now today we will be looking at this topic: List Of Universities that Accept Low JAMB Score 2021 for Admission. Many jamb candidates who wrote 2021 jamb and scored very low have loosed hope on getting admission. Now I want to tell you the truth! You can still get admission with your low jamb score. I know after you might have seen your result and checked your school of choice cut off mark you lose hope. There are still things you can do and get admission. The things you can do are check name of schools that accept low jamb score, you can as well change institution, or change to lower course.

Universities that Accept Low JAMB Score 2021

1. Federal University of Technology Owerri, FUTO

2. University of Jos UNIJOS

3. Niger Delta University NDU

4. TAI Solarin University of Education TASUED

5. Federal University Dutsin-Ma, Katsina

6. Federal University Oye-Ekiti

7. Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa State

8. Ebonyi State University EBSU

9. Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun

10. Enugu State University of Science Tech ......... Find out more
Re: List Of Universities That Accept Low JAMB Score 2021 For Admission by Ebonygeek(f): 12:30pm On May 19, 2021
Jamb Novel Expo

Sorry about the title. I needed to get you in here.

Are you too busy to read the Jamb novel? Are you a science student who doesn't fancy novels at all? Or maybe all those big words are just too many and are confusing you.

If I give you a solution, will you take it?

Well, no worries. I've read the novel 2 times very thoroughly and have 2 files that will help you ace the novel questions in your Use of English section.

Since most students don't enjoy reading, I created a way for you to learn on the go with:

An audio file containing the entire summary of the book, which will help you understand the novel whether you read it or not

A PDF file of ALL the big words/vocabulary used in the book, meanings and the exact contextual sentence of the word in the book.
E.g.
Word: Resplendent
Meaning: Magnificent or pleasing to the eyes.
The HOD, prof. Samuel Johnson, sat resplendent behind his mighty desk

That's not all. I also have 54 possible questions and answers from the book

When it came to pricing, I thought of selling everything together for #1000, but then I really thought about it. You got the book for #500, so why should I sell the analysis for anything more than that?

I'm giving away all of these information for just #500, the same amount you paid for the novel

If you can't read, just listen to the explanation while carrying on with your activities

Heck, I'm adding a promo too. The first 20 people to order for it, will get everything for just #400.

Send me a WhatsApp message now on: 08150801426

(1) (Reply)

What Is FMGE EXAM? / Subject Tutors Wanted / How To Improve Your Memory Like Einstein...end All Your Memory Worries Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.