Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Miss Universe:Miss South Africa Was Robbed!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Universe:Miss South Africa Was Robbed!! (495 Views)

Yung6ix: 'My Car Was Robbed In US' / Taiwo Ajai-Lycett: I Was Robbed & Raped At 65, Dropped Out At 16, Widowed At 52 / Meet Miss South Africa 2019 Who Just Moved Into Her New Apartment. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miss Universe:Miss South Africa Was Robbed!! by Muna4real(f): 1:22pm On May 19, 2021
Miss universe has come and gone but I still can't wrap my head round what really happened at the event. The winner was deserving, my favorites where placed, at least Thailand and Australia where placed at top ten but my concern is that some countries that performed so well couldn't advance to the top 21. My focus is on South Africa, Natasha joubert. She did so wonderfully well on that stage. Infact, so many people where believing for a back to back win. She's beautiful,a great speaker, delivered a great performance at the preliminaries, but what happened? They didn't even manage to place her in the top 21. I felt so bad to see her wiping tears off her eyes when the top twenty one was being called.

Many south africans are questioning the Miss universe organization but we don't know what happened behind the scenes. I feel that maybe the judges did not like her in the closed door interview or maybe she did something that upset them during the preparations. I just can't tell. But I feel bad for her. She worked so hard to represent south africa.

Re: Miss Universe:Miss South Africa Was Robbed!! by Phcmayor(m): 1:57pm On May 19, 2021
All these skeleton na dem for win miss universe Goan sleep
Re: Miss Universe:Miss South Africa Was Robbed!! by Muna4real(f): 2:38pm On May 19, 2021
Phcmayor:
All these skeleton na dem for win miss universe Goan sleep

I don't see any skeleton

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Allegedly Beaten By Obafemi Martins’ Boys At A Club In Lagos ! / Wizkid Reveals What Can Make Him Get Married / “after My Mama Burial, To Die Go Dey Hungry Some People” – Obi Cubana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.