Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,462 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

God's Lighthouse Prophetic Conclave - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Lighthouse Prophetic Conclave (207 Views)

God's Lighthouse Bible Study / Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Prophetic Declarations For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God's Lighthouse Prophetic Conclave by benzyluv(m): 2:05pm On May 19, 2021
"In September 2016, God began to activate prophetic gifts in our church group, manifesting in an outpouring of dreams and visions. This was a fulfillment of Joel 2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions. God’s outpouring of the former and latter rain (Joel 2:23) features an outpouring of prophetic grace in the last days."

Re: God's Lighthouse Prophetic Conclave by benzyluv(m): 2:09pm On May 19, 2021
JERUSALEM UNDER SIEGE

I had a dream, and though I can’t remember it entirely, this is the part I can recall:

In the dream, I was a certain King Daniel, king of Jerusalem, who had just wedded his queen. We decided to go on a vacation with her dad (who also was a king), but his Kingdom was mightier than mine. Somehow, I also knew that he was my father, or was like a father to me. Not too long after we reached his palace, we had a child; a son.

Then there was a particular day we were in my father-in-law’s room. He was sitting at the head of the gigantic bed while we sat at the foot of the bed. Suddenly, I fell into a trance (but it wasn’t just a trance; it was actually happening) and I began to see that my Kingdom Jerusalem was under attack. It was so terrible. Everything was being brought to the ground. I began to shake so much that I fell off from the foot of the bed to the ground. I was crying and praying vigorously and I kept saying something like, “Lord, please have mercy!” It felt so helpless because I couldn’t return to help my people and neither could I come out of the trance.

There was a lot of carnage. The whole palace had become alarmed by now. My queen started panicking (she had every right to, especially as I was acting convulsively) and saying to her father “That’s how he always does o!” She seemed so naive and ignorant while her dad seemed to be very relaxed about the whole situation like it was something he was expecting. You would be almost sure he was the one orchestrating it. I think he was the one who said something like, “Don’t worry. After this, there will be peace on every side.”

At a point while I was crying, I remember saying something like “there were three different armies attacking Jerusalem” and I was listing them. But I remember saying one of them loudly: “The Fleas are attacking!” and in the trance, I saw things that looked like flies or insects of some sort.
After a long time of the destruction going on in Jerusalem, it seemed my father-in-law sent his armies to rescue. But his armies seemed to be made up of funny things like wooden bots that looked like small kids. Even the machinery seemed wooden. After everything was over (I was still watching everything in the trance), I saw a figure that looked like a snowman only that he wasn’t made of snow, but wood.

At the end, my Father-in-law asked me and my queen, “Will you like your son to act the way you act?”

Possible Interpretation
This was the understanding I had of the dream:

~ The Queen represents the Church, Jerusalem also.
~ The destruction of Jerusalem here speaks of the coming judgment on the Church.
Before the judgment comes, it is imperative that the church becomes one with Daniel (The prophet Daniel of the Bible, who is known for his intercession via repentance). Because of their union, when King Daniel was praying, it was equal to his Queen praying as well. So, in essence, that was the church praying.

I understand that the intercession would not in any way stop the judgment from coming, but it will in a lot of ways determine how the post-judgment restoration was going to be. So, in the midst of the onslaught that is coming, we must not stop praying. I also had the impression that it was a crucial time for the church to study and understand the Book of Daniel.

~ The Father of the queen represents God, Our Father.

Concerning the fleas:

Dictionary definition: A flea is a small wingless jumping insect which feeds on the blood of mammals and transmits diseases through its bite, including plague and myxomatosis. Myxomatosis: a usually fatal viral disease of rabbits, causing skin tumors.

Then I got these two passages:
Exodus 8:20 – Since the Church has decided to behave like Egypt in so many ways, so also the judgment that came on Egypt will befall it. My attention was drawn to the fact that the plague of the fleas on Egypt was the 4th plague. I was reminded from my own Bible studies that “4” speaks of “Mercy.” Then I understood to some extent that the coming judgment was God’s mercy to the Church.

2 Samuel 2

4:12-15: I had the impression that the three options mentioned in this passage were the three armies attacking Jerusalem in my dream. The thing was that they were not options but were all going to come upon the church. I also believe that whatever plague which will break out in our land will be directly linked to the judgment coming on the church.

Concerning the son born to King Daniel and the Queen:
I think it speaks of the Overcomers (Man-child Company). The church will have to become one with Daniel, both as a book in the Bible and as a person, as an important part of the birthing of the man-child. This company will also act out Daniel and the Church’s prophetic intercession coupled with repentance.

– Bro S.E.
Thursday, January 23 2020
Re: God's Lighthouse Prophetic Conclave by benzyluv(m): 2:19pm On May 19, 2021
“THE DECADE OF MINISTRY”

(1 of 2)

As we worshipped…

I saw two lines of men on horses. The two lines were arranged such that they formed a passageway, as each of the two lines formed a ‘wall’. The line to the right was made up of white horses (I think the horsemen were dressed in white too), while the one on the left had brown horses (and horsemen dressed in brown). There were about ten men and ten horses on each line, and they were spaced some distance apart from each other. Each man held a long sword in his hand. Each pair (consisting of white and brown) of these men represented a year in the present decade ( especially from 2021 to 2030 ). I had heard this decade called, “The Decade of Ministry”.

Then I saw people begin to go through the passageway. When they got to the first pair (that is the first white man and the first brown man), the men sliced them into halves at their belly region. They did this by swinging their swords towards the person at the same time. I saw that within the people that were being sliced were big worms that needed to be gotten rid of.

Once these worms were exposed by the action of these swords, they would suddenly begin to disappear, and their host would become whole again.

Also, these people became lighter (in weight).

Aside from exposing the worms, one thing I sensed that the sword did was to upload instructions into the people. They were instructions related to Ministry.

As the people moved on to the next pair of men, the same thing would occur: slicing through their bellies and exposing their innards. If there were still remnant worms that were not exposed by the previous pair of horsemen, they would be exposed now. And if there were any that escaped this pair, they would be exposed by the next… and so on — down to the tenth pair.

Also, they would keep getting lighter and lighter, and receiving downloads of instructions. This was not the case for every one of them, though.

I saw that in the distance between the first men and the second, some people picked up all their worms back. So when they got to the second pair of men and horses, they had to start all over again. For some, the relapse happened between the second and third; others, third and fourth… and so on.

One notable thing was that just as one can never reverse time (for instance: 2024 back to 2022), these people who went back to their vomit were not allowed to go back and start the journey again. They had to continue the journey like that, with all their worms intact…

(…) As a result, at the end of the day, there were two kinds of people:

The first set of people are those who allowed their worms to be removed at every stage without going back to ingest the worms. They kept becoming lighter and lighter until they became very permeable to light, such that they even began to appear transparent. They looked like they were spirits. I had also seen that in each stage, there was brighter light (in comparison with the preceding stage) shining down from heaven and all around, signifying the Glory of God.
These people who became very permeable to this light were also able to absorb the rays of light (glory) and then reflect them! (According to the laws of physics, this may appear ironic: an object should either absorb light or reflect it–not both). I repeat: they were humans, but they were so much dissolved in this glory that they were as spirit beings, especially at the end of the decade.

They were not just like beautiful mirrors — they were like stars!

The other people had the habit of going back to get their worms. They remained heavy, thick and dark! At the end of the decade, while their counterparts were radiating God’s glory, I saw that the rays of light would be bouncing off them. (Again, this defies the laws of physics: dark objects should absorb light).They were just as normal people.
They kept going through what they experienced at the first stage (with the first horsemen), as nothing was changing within them. They were just stagnant.

Now, I saw further diversification of callings and ministries happen with the first set of people — even before they got to the end of the decade (before they got to the tenth pair of horsemen):

A). Underground Warriors:

I saw that at the tail end of the decade, some of the glorious people were pushed into the ground. There, they had wars with mighty forces of darkness. In fact, from what I saw, it was kind of obvious that they had the toughest warfare to engage.The demonic princes they embattled looked mightier than the ones above the ground. These warriors were so skilled with the sword and were able to use different kinds and shapes of swords.And they had such an amazing speed! It was really interesting warfare, but one that would require an enormous amount of humility and willingness to remain undercover and unknown. Many intercessors were going to be classed here.

B). Ground Warriors:

These ones manifested later than the underground warriors. I saw them change into huge white horses. However, some of them were instead given white horses. Yet some of them became the white horses that other glorious ones rode. They were also engaged in warfare. The war intensified as they approached the very end of the decade. I don’t know how, but the slicing and uploading/downloading of instructions I had described earlier were still ongoing in the midst of the warfare.

C). Air Warriors:

These ones showed up at the very end of the decade. At least that was how it appeared. I saw that some of the white horses from the ground warriors became white pegasi. Some of the glorious ones who hadn’t become white horses turned into white pegasi. Some others among the glorious ones became huge white eagles. Some were carried by the white eagles instead. I saw that after a while, some of the pegasuses were also transformed into white eagles.

Finally, I saw some of the pegasi keep returning to the ground to pick some of the glorious ones and take them into the air. In all of this, there was a tough war in the air. There was just a lot of activity.

One thing was sure: the war would terribly intensify as we approached the end of the decade.

– Bro. SE

© God’s Lighthouse 2021.
Re: God's Lighthouse Prophetic Conclave by benzyluv(m): 2:24pm On May 19, 2021
“THE DECADE OF BABES”

[Continued from “The Decade Of Ministry” ]

After the previous vision, I saw what I have tagged, “The Decade of Babes“.I had the impression it was showing what would happen in the decade following this one.

I saw that the horsemen from this decade changed into centaurs. So now, there was a line of half-men with white half-horse parts, and the other line was half-men with brown half-horse parts. Also, the long swords from those who were formerly horsemen had been changed into very long spears. These two lines, as two walls, formed a passageway for whoever was to pass through.

There were ten pairs as well, representing 10 years.

There was something different about these. They were standing still with such reverence, you could tell they were either expecting somebody extremely important to pass through, or they were in awe of those about to come through.

Then I saw children (say between 5 to 8 years of age) begin to come through the passageway.They looked like they were even dancing. They were dancing/marching through in a single file. This time, there was no slicing or ‘deworming’ as with the previous decade. Rather, the centaurs were hitting the ground with the ends of the shafts of their spears, causing a great quaking. As the children kept walking through, amidst the quaking, things that they should be rid of were just jumping out of them. The quaking also went ahead of them to cause terror in the camps of the enemies they were to fight. It seemed they had more giants to fight, and bigger ones at that. And they were excited! It looked like they would achieve much more success than the warriors of the previous decade.

Then I noticed something wonderful. After a while, it seemed the children that were now coming through were reducing in size. This is what I mean: much younger children, say toddlers, were now the ones coming through. It looked extremely ridiculous. But that was not the worst (or best?) I was yet to see. Then after a while, it was babies — real babies.They still had diapers on. I don’t know how, but they were walking on their feet, though there were some that crawled through.

It seemed very obvious to me that literal babes and sucklings were going to dominate the decade following this.

Concerning 2021…

I kept hearing the need to watch and pray,because “…TEMPTATION IS COMING!” It didn’t sound like a general temptation, but something specific that was going to come for us.

A winning strategy was brought to mind:

Concentration of Forces: Overcome one enemy everyday, not every enemy in one day.

There was something about a coming drought — I got Jeremiah 14 & 28. It felt like it was going to be physical.

– Bro. SE

©God’s Lighthouse 2021.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Seriously In Dire Need Of A "Desmond Tutu" / See How The World Is In Trouble / Gratitude For The Little Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.