Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,735 members, 7,827,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Hon. Azuka Okwuosa Was Offered N2bn To Quit Anambra Governorship Race - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Azuka Okwuosa Was Offered N2bn To Quit Anambra Governorship Race (24759 Views)

Anambra Election: Azuka Okwuosa Beats Opposition In Online Poll / Azuka Okwuosa – The Beloved Son Ojukwu Endorsed (photos) / Azuka Okwuosa May Be APC’s Game Changer In The Anambra State November Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hon. Azuka Okwuosa Was Offered N2bn To Quit Anambra Governorship Race by InvertedHammer: 3:23pm On May 19, 2021
N2bn to someone who hasn’t even won the primary?

Ok. Continue

/
Re: Hon. Azuka Okwuosa Was Offered N2bn To Quit Anambra Governorship Race by tillaman(m): 3:23pm On May 19, 2021
sad
this country sha

1 Like

Re: Hon. Azuka Okwuosa Was Offered N2bn To Quit Anambra Governorship Race by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 19, 2021
JovialJune:
Lawd ave mercy shocked

So money dey Anambra like this, yet their governors keep doing nonsense in office angry

are you ok? what do you think you know about Anambra governors?
Re: Hon. Azuka Okwuosa Was Offered N2bn To Quit Anambra Governorship Race by Ferdinandu(m): 3:30pm On May 19, 2021
2 billion naira for APC candidate in Anambra state. Mpa Abeg tell us another lie
Re: Hon. Azuka Okwuosa Was Offered N2bn To Quit Anambra Governorship Race by Thinktwicemybro: 3:31pm On May 19, 2021
Can this one win local government chairman position? Lies in the air, poor PR job

Re: Hon. Azuka Okwuosa Was Offered N2bn To Quit Anambra Governorship Race by MYZOLE: 3:32pm On May 19, 2021
Re: Hon. Azuka Okwuosa Was Offered N2bn To Quit Anambra Governorship Race by chiiraq802(m): 3:32pm On May 19, 2021
2 Billi and I no step down .... When I'm not even sure of being the party's Flag Bearer ....

I'm i Ment

Re: Hon. Azuka Okwuosa Was Offered N2bn To Quit Anambra Governorship Race by Bunnatex(m): 3:34pm On May 19, 2021
Nke a bú asị

1 Like

Re: Hon. Azuka Okwuosa Was Offered N2bn To Quit Anambra Governorship Race by majamajic(m): 3:35pm On May 19, 2021
If truly they offered him that amount , him go collect am

Cos he is not a threat !
Re: Hon. Azuka Okwuosa Was Offered N2bn To Quit Anambra Governorship Race by Biafranboys: 3:35pm On May 19, 2021
All igbos governors aside Peter Obi are all criminals
Re: Hon. Azuka Okwuosa Was Offered N2bn To Quit Anambra Governorship Race by emecheboy2(m): 3:35pm On May 19, 2021
your lie is in Fourier series and you are not redeemable.
Re: Hon. Azuka Okwuosa Was Offered N2bn To Quit Anambra Governorship Race by Legendrysailor(m): 3:36pm On May 19, 2021
Guyman02:
Meanwhile Vulture has been offered N30k to quit spamming Nairaland with his darling daddy gibberish and go sell his BBQGRILLS elsewhere. We are still on the matter wink

that vulture mannabbgrills is the biggest fool on this platform. He can't force his decayed grills down our throat

2 Likes

Re: Hon. Azuka Okwuosa Was Offered N2bn To Quit Anambra Governorship Race by sonofElElyon: 3:37pm On May 19, 2021
Kessythegeek:
Did he collect?

Collect what was never really offered?
Re: Hon. Azuka Okwuosa Was Offered N2bn To Quit Anambra Governorship Race by integrity16(m): 3:37pm On May 19, 2021
Video of the 2 Billion or I don't believe it. After all we saw gandollar video, it wouldn't be out of place to demand a video of the 2 Billion.
Re: Hon. Azuka Okwuosa Was Offered N2bn To Quit Anambra Governorship Race by majamajic(m): 3:37pm On May 19, 2021
JovialJune:
Lawd ave mercy shocked

So money dey Anambra like this, yet their governors keep doing nonsense in office angry

Anambra never had under performing governor for 20 yrs now

Go Anambra villages and die !

1 Like

Re: Hon. Azuka Okwuosa Was Offered N2bn To Quit Anambra Governorship Race by chloride6: 3:38pm On May 19, 2021
Who dey deceive this one?
Re: Hon. Azuka Okwuosa Was Offered N2bn To Quit Anambra Governorship Race by NorthernAgender: 3:38pm On May 19, 2021
Come and collect presidential ticket from APC and see how you will die a very painful slow and heart wrecking death.dan iska
masterP042:
No be only 2Billion grin APC is a damned party, no matter who you are, if you just associate with them, they'll rub off their lies and wickedness on you.. See this one, he never win oo, but already riding on their propaganda..

Any Anambra indigene, after having seen what APC and Ozodimgba has done in Imo state and still goes ahead to vote APC will die a very painful, slow and heart wrecking death. angry

1 Like

Re: Hon. Azuka Okwuosa Was Offered N2bn To Quit Anambra Governorship Race by saxietohgbaskie(m): 3:42pm On May 19, 2021
Message me. Let’s see the logos you’ve done before. 0-8-1-5-6-1-6-5-6-5-0
Grandmaster4:
nothing we say here will change anything.. make we just dey look
at a cheap price dm me for your logo and flyer design
Re: Hon. Azuka Okwuosa Was Offered N2bn To Quit Anambra Governorship Race by masterP042(m): 3:43pm On May 19, 2021
NorthernAgender:
Come and collect presidential ticket from APC and see how you will die a very painful slow and heart wrecking death.dan iska
Nigeria is not the future, Biafra and Oduduwa is

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hon. Azuka Okwuosa Was Offered N2bn To Quit Anambra Governorship Race by stasius: 3:50pm On May 19, 2021
APC won't even smell that seat.
Re: Hon. Azuka Okwuosa Was Offered N2bn To Quit Anambra Governorship Race by okoroemeka(m): 3:54pm On May 19, 2021
YungMillionaire:
grin Lies. How much is the whole of Anambra worth sef? grin
don't be funny,it seems you don't know about anambra people,do you say that a governorship aspirant in anambra cannot afford 2 billon naira,this is an insult to the richest region in Africa with the highest number of billionaires in Africa,you are supposed to apologize to this great people,I was fortunate to work on a project for Dr godwin maduka(okosisi) at his hometown umuchuku, I am not a politician nor a sychopant but that gentleman has invested not less than #5 billion naira in numerous uncountable projects in his community,like my Ghana friend said ,oga travel and see.

1 Like

Re: Hon. Azuka Okwuosa Was Offered N2bn To Quit Anambra Governorship Race by osusuallstars: 3:55pm On May 19, 2021
I know you are lying , looking for cheap publicity, but continue
Re: Hon. Azuka Okwuosa Was Offered N2bn To Quit Anambra Governorship Race by Agenda20: 3:55pm On May 19, 2021
2Billion?
Is it the former Chairman of Old Nnewi North LGA?
If is affirmative, then no more questions.
Re: Hon. Azuka Okwuosa Was Offered N2bn To Quit Anambra Governorship Race by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 19, 2021
Solsix:
Nah lie, someone that is in APC and he is not even sure of the party ticket

It is a lie. This is just a publicity strategy. He cannot win APC ticket. I was surprised to see his posters in so many places at Nnewi over a week ago. Because of the safety helmet he put on, I confused him for Engr Emeka Okwuosa of Oilserv the company handling the local content components of AKK gas Pipeline project. He might be his elder brother, I need clarification.

We have other candidates include Chidozie Nwankwo, Colonel Architect Geoff Onyejegbu (rtd) and few others .

APC does not have any chance of winning even a local government election at Anambra from what I saw. What is the essence of 2 billion naira for an unpopular candidate in an unpopular party or unacceptable party in Anambra.

I saw SOLUDO SOLUTION billboards and banners at Onitsha, Awka and other few places. CEE CEE SOLUDO. If somebody had told me SOLUDO was offered 10 billion Naira to step down from contesting APGA primary, I will not think twice before accepting it as fact.

APC does not have any chance in Anambra. I believed those APC candidates are FG contractors or they are representing major FG contractors as a display of allegiance to the Presidency.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon. Azuka Okwuosa Was Offered N2bn To Quit Anambra Governorship Race by Kulas: 4:08pm On May 19, 2021
Hon. Iruka Okwuasi.

#JustNegodu Mr. Liar for a party and a candidate that will not get 5% of total votes cast in Anambra.
Re: Hon. Azuka Okwuosa Was Offered N2bn To Quit Anambra Governorship Race by Onyemabright(m): 4:09pm On May 19, 2021
AmadiAba:
Controversy has already begun to rise as the 2021 gubernatorial elections in Anambra state draws closer. Aspirants, stakeholders, and significant party members are quickly orchestrating means to eliminate strong party oppositions early enough in the race. Hon Azuka Okwuosa recently took to his Twitter page to state that no amount of money would make him relent in his pursuit to fix Anambra. It is believed that he was offered a large sum of money in a bid to lure him out of the Anambra governorship race.

The above assumption is founded on the premise of a recent discovery by IGBERE TV that one of the governorship aspirants for the All Progressives Congress (APC), in the person of Hon Azuka Okwuosa, was offered a large sum of money to step out of the governorship race. Sources have it that he was recently offered a whooping sum of 2 Billion Naira (N2,000,000,000.00) to quit his pursuit of the governorship seat of the south-eastern state.

Reliable intel from his campaign team revealed that Hon Azuka Okwuosa took this offer as an insult to his personality and a misguided test of his integrity. In the process of rejecting the offer made to him, Hon Okwuosa rained abuses on the representative of the offeror whose identity remains hidden. He used the opportunity to assure members of his team that he remains unphased by the attempt of the opposition to excuse him from his governorship aspirations. He iterates that now, more than ever, he will give his best to ensure that only a man of reputable character would ascend the governorship seat in November.

Clear indications have shown that the ruling party is on her toes owing to Okwuosa’s determination to ensure the development of the people and the state. His party endorsement and approvals are through the roofs, and the excitement and anticipation towards his victory in the primaries are intense.

Reports of the bribery of promising aspirants out of an electoral race are not uncommon in the Nigerian political space. However, the recent incidence in Anambra state has two significant implication that would eventually influence the outcome of the gubernatorial election in November.

The first implication would be that stakeholders within and outside the party consider Hon Okwuosa a strong opposition for the governorship. An early exit of the top APC even before the party primaries in June would be to the advantage of other aspirants who are most likely less suitable for the Anambra electorate. The unfolding happenings could also mean that alternative means could still be employed to eliminate him from the governorship race.

Hon Okwuosa’s rejection of the offer could also imply that he is not in the race to achieve a selfish agenda. His acclaimed quest to fix the deplorable situation of the state has gained some credence. It also proves him to be a man of character and integrity—the kind of man required to lead the state into the new phase.

https://igberetvnews.com/1390483/revealed-hon-azuka-okwuosa-offered-n2-billion-quit-anambra-governorship-race/
You lie
Re: Hon. Azuka Okwuosa Was Offered N2bn To Quit Anambra Governorship Race by Minjim: 4:10pm On May 19, 2021
Politicians have come again.

That was how one PDP aspirant said even if he is given #2b he won't step down for Obaseki. We all knew how that ended.

This man is just naming his price
Re: Hon. Azuka Okwuosa Was Offered N2bn To Quit Anambra Governorship Race by seyz91(m): 4:19pm On May 19, 2021
and you still think they make their money from salary and allowances

What a Naive person you are
supportnija:
2billion? If not stealinf ,for eight year both his salary and allowance are not up to I billion
Re: Hon. Azuka Okwuosa Was Offered N2bn To Quit Anambra Governorship Race by kelechi84: 4:25pm On May 19, 2021
I think he is the biggest fool. Penny wise pound foolish. He will loose both at the end.
Re: Hon. Azuka Okwuosa Was Offered N2bn To Quit Anambra Governorship Race by Zacksnow(m): 4:42pm On May 19, 2021
U dis paper kisser this d first time yhu making a point on ur comment abeg pass dat paper make i get smal clear eye
Re: Hon. Azuka Okwuosa Was Offered N2bn To Quit Anambra Governorship Race by balladin: 4:45pm On May 19, 2021
overdrive:
I smell lies!!!
Thank you sir. Exactly my thought. You are smart.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Votes For Governorship/ House Of Rep Candidate / Imo: Oyegun Inaugurates Opposition APC Chairman (Photos) / Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.