Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,770 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Severe Acne And Shave/razor Bumps Solution On Jumia - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Severe Acne And Shave/razor Bumps Solution On Jumia (284 Views)

Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) / How To Use Bitter Leaf To Clear Pimples, Acne And Blackheads In Five(5) Days / 5 Ways To Avoid Razor Bumps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Severe Acne And Shave/razor Bumps Solution On Jumia by Naphtali44(m): 2:32pm On May 19, 2021
Don't sleep on this guys, if you're battling acne, shave bumps or skin tags, Lunar oil will definitely restore your skin to a smooth and even texture. Strongly guaranteed, Lunar oil pulls the plug on all your acne, shave bumps and skin tags.
To show our total belief in its efficacy, Lunar oil comes with a guarantee,if you do not observe a clearly visible improvement of said condition(s) in 5 days, you can return the product and get fully refunded. You can get it on jumia for #4500(four thousand five hundred naira) only. Just search for Lunar oil.

Re: Severe Acne And Shave/razor Bumps Solution On Jumia by jaid23: 2:30pm On Jun 18, 2021
Hello, how do i get one? Ive searched through jumia but its not there.
Re: Severe Acne And Shave/razor Bumps Solution On Jumia by Naphtali44(m): 10:07am On Sep 11, 2021
jaid23:
Hello, how do i get one? Ive searched through jumia but its not there.

Please forgive the late reply. It's off jumia for now.
If you're still interested you can get it from a WhatsApp vendor on 07032902504

https:///message/OMQSSKERHAFOB1

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Relationship Between Testicular Size And Male Fertility? / Keep Nutrition A Part Of You With Sound Advice / Sexual Wellness For Weak Erection....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.