Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

“Operation Restore Peace” Launched In Port-Harcourt By IGP Alkali Baba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Operation Restore Peace” Launched In Port-Harcourt By IGP Alkali Baba (14346 Views)

Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman / ‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba / Mohammed Adamu Hands Over To Acting IGP, Alkali Baba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Operation Restore Peace” Launched In Port-Harcourt By IGP Alkali Baba by 00FFT00(m): 4:36pm On May 19, 2021
The foregoing in the SE and SS has absolutely nothing to do with the reasons they proffered. This is called containment.

Fulani knows who has the capacity to upturn their hegemony. They well know the middle belt states will never stand up to them to to the extent that it becomes threatening to their chokehold on power.

Conversely, SE and SS territories are a whole different kettle of fish, hence their haste to contain any dissent in these territories at all cost.

Let's see how it goes.

1 Like

Re: “Operation Restore Peace” Launched In Port-Harcourt By IGP Alkali Baba by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 19, 2021
Greenback:

Afonja,try another tactics,we SS have nothing against our SE comrades,we have been coexisting for decades peacefully...
Don't mind them. They will leave Kaduna and come down to South to be yawning dust. Them never sip kunu finish .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Operation Restore Peace” Launched In Port-Harcourt By IGP Alkali Baba by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 19, 2021
Greenback:

Afonja,try another tactics,we SS have nothing against our SE comrades,we have been coexisting for decades peacefully...
Don't mind them. They will leave Kaduna and come down to South to be yawning dust. Them never sip kunu finish .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Operation Restore Peace” Launched In Port-Harcourt By IGP Alkali Baba by sharpsecret: 4:40pm On May 19, 2021
samuel19222:
cool operation send esn back to forest
the days of python dance is over...never will it repeat again....now fire us we fire u...Bleep the army

1 Like

Re: “Operation Restore Peace” Launched In Port-Harcourt By IGP Alkali Baba by Confirmedzombie: 4:52pm On May 19, 2021
Greenback:

4KU

Emuu Ndai
Re: “Operation Restore Peace” Launched In Port-Harcourt By IGP Alkali Baba by Pierocash(m): 5:15pm On May 19, 2021
RadioMOUTH:
grin I no go gree o... after extorting 45k from me .... just for tinted permit... a car i just bought and told them my paper's are being processed cry they refused and made sure and called the tinted forgery when all the papers has the name of the original owner of the car whom I bought the car from.... this incident took place at obiri-ikwere towards sars Road.... I have the officer's mobile number
those guys are criminals.

They go about sending one idiot to go plant tramadol on people's business location,he calls them and describes where he planted it ,they come arrest you and accuse you of peddling drugs ,extort you and release you.

I don't know when anti Cultism has become NDLEA . That SARS office there is a den of armed robbers,those police officers there are wicked and criminals
Re: “Operation Restore Peace” Launched In Port-Harcourt By IGP Alkali Baba by Felalucky8(m): 5:22pm On May 19, 2021
How many ona don lunch for North for the bandit and boko ........ foolish assholes
Re: “Operation Restore Peace” Launched In Port-Harcourt By IGP Alkali Baba by Felalucky8(m): 5:23pm On May 19, 2021
How many ona don lunch for North for the bandit and boko. foolish assholes
Re: “Operation Restore Peace” Launched In Port-Harcourt By IGP Alkali Baba by Imsoblessed: 5:38pm On May 19, 2021
Soldiers have not been able to solve the problems of the Nigerian delta, what will the police achieve?
Re: “Operation Restore Peace” Launched In Port-Harcourt By IGP Alkali Baba by Trutherme: 5:57pm On May 19, 2021
Useless Nigerian Police. Always trying to make it look as if they are effective.

1 Like

Re: “Operation Restore Peace” Launched In Port-Harcourt By IGP Alkali Baba by jddempire(m): 6:13pm On May 19, 2021
RadioMOUTH:
grin I no go gree o... after extorting 45k from me .... just for tinted permit... a car i just bought and told them my paper's are being processed cry they refused and made sure and called the tinted forgery when all the papers has the name of the original owner of the car whom I bought the car from.... this incident took place at obiri-ikwere towards sars Road.... I have the officer's mobile number

you messed up na .
Why drive a car without papers?
Re: “Operation Restore Peace” Launched In Port-Harcourt By IGP Alkali Baba by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 19, 2021
This IGP thinks we are all fools. Wike is way smarter. He didnt attend and that tells his body language. Coming to set up a new unit in river state...i laugh. Is rivers state that insecure? They should keep telling themselves lies.

1 Like

Re: “Operation Restore Peace” Launched In Port-Harcourt By IGP Alkali Baba by learnedman(m): 7:03pm On May 19, 2021
We are just watching this psychotic puppet IGP ,let's see how far his sadist machinations will go before it boomerangs on him!
Re: “Operation Restore Peace” Launched In Port-Harcourt By IGP Alkali Baba by Malehoearound: 7:21pm On May 19, 2021
onthehill:
South-South Security: IGP Launces “Operation Restore Peace” In Port-Harcourt

https://www.facebook.com/127243240651077/posts/5624011554307524/?app=fbl
The man don come collect him tithe from wike.
Re: “Operation Restore Peace” Launched In Port-Harcourt By IGP Alkali Baba by Almaigaa: 7:42pm On May 19, 2021
DropsMic:
Meanwhile North is on fire grin

The North is more peaceful than the EAST

1 Like

Re: “Operation Restore Peace” Launched In Port-Harcourt By IGP Alkali Baba by Mars16(m): 8:09pm On May 19, 2021
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

The mad amount of road block between Port Harcourt and Yenagoa dey like who dey Congo. Every 50 meter nah olopa yet we still dey get insecurity abeg shift.

Re: “Operation Restore Peace” Launched In Port-Harcourt By IGP Alkali Baba by sotomayor: 4:23am On May 20, 2021
RadioMOUTH:
Omo I don commit my tinted. Those thieves at Ibori ikwere just Dey disturb person anyhow. They are sars disguised as anti cultism to extort
Re: “Operation Restore Peace” Launched In Port-Harcourt By IGP Alkali Baba by Miracle1991: 7:16am On May 20, 2021
Phillip2see:
What about the north, which one are lunching there sir igp?
there are more than 30 operations in the north. Go and find out!
Re: “Operation Restore Peace” Launched In Port-Harcourt By IGP Alkali Baba by Miracle1991: 7:23am On May 20, 2021
PraiseGodNoTime:
do You know how many operation are in kaduna. Police pls kill any idiot that call himself a terrorist. Kill all the all the useless ipob.
Re: “Operation Restore Peace” Launched In Port-Harcourt By IGP Alkali Baba by Miracle1991: 7:27am On May 20, 2021
sharpsecret:
the days of python dance is over...never will it repeat again....now fire us we fire u...Bleep the army
chest beating as usual. Why not come out and face the Nigerian military?
Re: “Operation Restore Peace” Launched In Port-Harcourt By IGP Alkali Baba by sharpsecret: 7:51am On May 20, 2021
Miracle1991:
chest beating as usual. Why not come out and face the Nigerian military?
if they attack us we will attack them wahali...fire me i fire you
Re: “Operation Restore Peace” Launched In Port-Harcourt By IGP Alkali Baba by Jesmion(m): 1:34am On May 29, 2021
RadioMOUTH:
what you could have done is to meet insurance man or you go to v i o by yourself to issue you a (change of ownership) so the police cant disturb you anymore as they see the change of ownership of the vehicle!
+2348082363605

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Police Division In Akwa Ibom, Three Officers Injured / 2023 Presidency: No Difference Between APC And PDP - Akpabio / Eligibility: PDP Congratulates Jonathan For Victory At Appeal Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.