Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,941 members, 7,838,355 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Cows In The Hospital - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cows In The Hospital (176 Views)

Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) / Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North / Man Takes His Son To The Hospital In A Wheelbarrow In Imo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cows In The Hospital by Munachinonso: 4:24pm On May 19, 2021
Just in: Cows seen patrolling the wards of the hospital majestically like doctors.
https://naturenex.net/just-in-cows-seen-patrolling-the-wards-of-the-hospital-majestically-like-doctors/

Re: Cows In The Hospital by budaatum: 4:42pm On May 19, 2021
See how stupid and ignorant some people can be?

First, the video does not state where this hospital is. Second is, the comments blame the government just as many will blame the government here, forgetting that even if it is a Nigerian government hospital, which it likely isn't, Nigerians like you must be staffing it yet can not secure it so cattle can not enter!

If I were a jobless person qualified to work in a hospital, I'd be trying to find out where this is so they can sack someone and hire me instead because not only the security person should be fired, the hospital director should be fired too for being incompetent! After all, if cattle can enter so easily so too can germs and diseases and coronavirus and thieves too!

My people use your brains to reason and think please instead of ridiculing yourself!

(1) (Reply)

Hospital And Laboratory Equipment / Why Nigeria’s Food Products Can’t Compete Globally, By Minister / Drug Treatments For Patients With Chronic Prostatitis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.