Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,065 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

They Almost Gave Up On ICAN Before Our Paths Crossed... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / They Almost Gave Up On ICAN Before Our Paths Crossed... (227 Views)

Important Notice On ICAN Student Subscription... / On Ican Exam Day, Just Be Happy For No Reason / Help On ICAN Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They Almost Gave Up On ICAN Before Our Paths Crossed... by planetpgold(m): 4:56pm On May 19, 2021
Timothy Here Again,

Yesterday was really an exciting day for me. I am really thrilled and happy that several of our students did their ICAN ACA induction yesterday at Amuwo Odofin and Virtually too.

For some students the journey was rough and the pain of studying for just one course, diet in, diet out to qualify was very excruciating.

As a result, they almost gave up but all glory be to God that our path crossed. They have triumph at last.

A classical case was Mr. Josiah, who granted me the permission to share his testimonial because he wants others that have given up to wake up and those students who want to give up to keep on pushing until they become ACAs.

Mr. Josiah who follows our Class ➕ invested in all the Simplified and Comprehensive Lecture Videos for all professional levels, just had one course to write which was Corporate Reporting then qualify.

Due to circumstances beyond his control the result does not always favour him and sometimes he feels like giving up.

Because he understands that just as food is necessary for the maintenance of a sound body and mind, so also is my daily post which is necessary for him as an ICAN student, so that he will not give up.

Simply put, the daily post he receives always wakes him up from his dogmatic slumber which finally paid off in the previous diet.

Hence, help celebrate with Mr Josiah and other students who just got inducted as ACAs.

In addition, I have attached his testimonial (and his name on the ACA list) that he sent to me yesterday via WhatsApp so that you can celebrate wholeheartedly. And as you celebrate with him, you too will be celebrated knowing that likes attract likes, success attracts success.

In addition, as a student at the professional level, look into the attached image and look at it again and daily too. Then visualize your name as one of the next ICAN inductees.

Visualize yourself and feelings of your name posted and different congratulatory messages hitting the inbox of both your phone and social media, let it sink into your spirit and accept it.

Want to share your testimony like Mr. Josiah? Invest in your Simplified and Comprehensive Lecture Videos ➕ Q&A then start your early preparation immediately, so that you can share your testimony from the heart. Call or Chat Admin on 08082366372, 08090820787, 08106989785, 08055828090, 08085835127

Or click on the below link

https://ican.platinumgoldsolutions.com

Dedicated to Your ICAN Exam Success,
Tim Jibodu, FCA

*PlatinumGold 360 Solutions...* Your online, offline ICAN ACCREDITED Lecture Videos That Help ICAN Students Pass Their ICAN Exams Faster, Easier & Cheaper @ One Sitting, Even If You Have Failed Before or Just Starting

Available in: *Android *Desktop *Downloadable Versions*, for: -ICAN -ATS -CITN -CIS -CIPM

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Bans Children From Running Errands During School Hours / Please I Need A Sponsor For My First Semester Tution Fee / Lagos State College Of Nursing Igando Admission Form For 2021/2022 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.