Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Dear Corpers - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Dear Corpers (295 Views)

Dear Corpers Make 5k Daily While Serving Or In Orientation Camp / Nobody Asked Abia Corpers To Leave The State On Or Before October 1st - NYSC / 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Corpers by Debbieokorie(f): 7:15pm On May 19, 2021
[/color][color=#000099]In my just concluded class, I talked about building a business with low-content products. I talked about WhatsApp and how you can create income with just your WhatsApp status. I talked about creating presentations and promotional videos and so on.

Many people don't know they can create income using just low content products and the amazing thing is that as you keep doing it, it will boost your creativity and capacity, thereby enhancing your compliance.

At the same time, you're positioning yourself for better opportunities.
It might not be what you will do for life or for long but it will teach you skills and open opportunities for you.

Even if you don't want to create your products or you don't even know what to do, you can start by marketing someone else's products.

I am writing this, specifically, to corpers that are currently serving.

You're receiving 33k plus your PPA allowed and you're dancing(i don't want this to end No, never) ��� I laugh in germicidal. Because whatever has a beginning must have an end.

I know the majority of you have already crafted your C.V with copy and paste skills; expertise and grammar; all the certificates, and how you got A's in your course ��. All these might not land you a good job.
Several first-class graduates are seeking the same job as you.

Position yourself with the low-content product and learn the skill of building. Learn the skill of consistency, learn the skill of marketing.

Prepare yourself for that job so that when you finally get the job, you will not be an amateur.

Let me start going

#Debbieokorie
#Digitalskillcoach
#Contentcreator

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Intern (digital Marketing And Social Media Management) At Culminate Consult / Nysc Osun Receives Covid-i9 Vaccine / Platoon Six Emerge Overall Champion As Sports Competitions Come To Close

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.