Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

ODUDUWA ANTHEM TO BE USED IN PUBLIC SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN ONDO - DIRECTIVE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ODUDUWA ANTHEM TO BE USED IN PUBLIC SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN ONDO - DIRECTIVE (990 Views)

Akeredolu’s Order: Ondo Forcing Us To Sing Oduduwa Anthem – Ijaws / Introduction Of Oduduwa Anthem In Ondo: Northern Elders Kick / Gov Akeredolu Mandates Oduduwa Anthem In All Public Schools In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ODUDUWA ANTHEM TO BE USED IN PUBLIC SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN ONDO - DIRECTIVE by DeltaFire: 8:12pm On May 19, 2021
ODUDUWA ANTHEM TO BE USED IN PUBLIC SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN ONDO - DIRECTIVE

Yoruba are intelligently following the NINAS Strategy and moving on.

Here is a letter telling Ondo public Secondary Schools to use Odiduwa nation anthem

Re: ODUDUWA ANTHEM TO BE USED IN PUBLIC SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN ONDO - DIRECTIVE by Xscape1993(m): 8:16pm On May 19, 2021
Okay. If all these will bring real development to South West, then it is welcome development to me.
Re: ODUDUWA ANTHEM TO BE USED IN PUBLIC SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN ONDO - DIRECTIVE by jneutron4000: 8:19pm On May 19, 2021
God bless Yoruba land

1 Like

Re: ODUDUWA ANTHEM TO BE USED IN PUBLIC SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN ONDO - DIRECTIVE by ygowon: 8:21pm On May 19, 2021
jneutron4000:
God bless Yoruba land
Amen.
Fulani no sabi as e dey go. Everything na gradual. The moon moves slowly but by day break, it crosses the sky

2 Likes

Re: ODUDUWA ANTHEM TO BE USED IN PUBLIC SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN ONDO - DIRECTIVE by chatinent: 8:24pm On May 19, 2021
Following silently...
Re: ODUDUWA ANTHEM TO BE USED IN PUBLIC SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN ONDO - DIRECTIVE by Damisic: 8:24pm On May 19, 2021
Aswr they can't bring this shit to Oyo State
Especially Oyo town

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ODUDUWA ANTHEM TO BE USED IN PUBLIC SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN ONDO - DIRECTIVE by temitope27(m): 8:37pm On May 19, 2021
They ve already been using it since the beginning of the term
Re: ODUDUWA ANTHEM TO BE USED IN PUBLIC SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN ONDO - DIRECTIVE by lamentor78(m): 8:44pm On May 19, 2021
Fulani anthem to be use in all Northern secondary school from tonight....

Signed Femi Adeshina
Re: ODUDUWA ANTHEM TO BE USED IN PUBLIC SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN ONDO - DIRECTIVE by AdaugoChisom(f): 8:48pm On May 19, 2021
What is Igbo anthem biko....I want to teach my siblings...... Nigeria's arise o compatriots are not rising again.
Re: ODUDUWA ANTHEM TO BE USED IN PUBLIC SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN ONDO - DIRECTIVE by Biafrannuke: 9:54pm On May 19, 2021
Akeredolu is the only sane Governor in the southwest.
Re: ODUDUWA ANTHEM TO BE USED IN PUBLIC SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN ONDO - DIRECTIVE by Jagunlabiodua: 5:03am On May 20, 2021
Damisic:
Aswr they can't bring this shit to Oyo State
Especially Oyo town

What is shit? Is you that is shit? I guess your parents gave birth to a shit like you. Oduduwa is coming to Oyo state, I pity your types go and challenge any agitator in Yorubaland and see the result my dear, they can set you alight so that you perish to ashes as Yoruba enemy that you are. Be careful with statements about this Yoruba agitation because if them grab you oma bloody gan ni
Re: ODUDUWA ANTHEM TO BE USED IN PUBLIC SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN ONDO - DIRECTIVE by bhella10: 6:15am On May 20, 2021
Ondo set the pace others follows

(1) (Reply)

Malami Condemns Grazing Ban In South But Didn’t Criticise Alcohol Prohibitn-Reno / Who Is An Hero Between These "Warlords" / Fulani Herdsmen Stock Weapons, Ready To Attack Us – Ondo Community Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.