Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,752 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Good Decision Bad Result - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Good Decision Bad Result (175 Views)

Sending Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah To The Senate Is A Good Decision / My Waec Result Has Being Showing Error, Since The Release. / Jamb Result Is Valid For How Many Years? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Decision Bad Result by emzynuel1: 8:16pm On May 19, 2021
Two days ago I went to block rosary nah
After the normal prayer and stuff one guy came to me and said the father of some two boys said they should be flogged
And based on say I wan wyn dose small pikin I con dey joke with Dem and i no even wan flog Dem sef but the small boi con dey strong face for me
The tin con vex me nah I con flog the guy 3 strokes on getting to the fourth stroke nah the came con touch the guy bone nah fr im hand
All d whole parent way day around the block rosary con dey tackle me
Dey no even wan hear wetin I dey talk sef
Since dat day I have stopped going to block rosary and Am really feeling guilty aswr
So have any of you done something for a good reason but the tin later bsckfire

(1) (Reply)

Fact Check: Nobody Jumped Out Before Attahiru’s Plane Crashed! / Grateful Heart / The Theory Of “destiny”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.