Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,642 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

GSM Booster: NCC Warns Against Unauthorized Use Of Telecommunication Boosters - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / GSM Booster: NCC Warns Against Unauthorized Use Of Telecommunication Boosters (16405 Views)

NCC Warns Against ‘Yanluowang’ Malware, Urges Stronger Security Measures / Google Play Store Compromised By ‘hiddenads’ Malware, NCC Warns Nigerians / Iranian Hackers Targeting Telcos In Nigeria, NCC Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GSM Booster: NCC Warns Against Unauthorized Use Of Telecommunication Boosters by Kessythegeek(m): 8:47am On May 20, 2021
This is laughable. If the network providers were up to standard who will be buying boosters?

No be the foolishness of power holding make people dey buy generators?

Pantami has brain problems.

Hello!! Whenever you see this Here's a Free Voucher Code:
JMSTYLER Use it to get 10% off all your orders on Jumia You're welcome | Don't forget to also share.
Re: GSM Booster: NCC Warns Against Unauthorized Use Of Telecommunication Boosters by Mayor21(m): 8:49am On May 20, 2021
Ikomfreshest:
BVn: 22301820730
Account: 6550148646

Details of an employee who stole my money
HM
Bros u really want make them wounjure this guy cheesy
Re: GSM Booster: NCC Warns Against Unauthorized Use Of Telecommunication Boosters by baloney: 8:52am On May 20, 2021
Re: GSM Booster: NCC Warns Against Unauthorized Use Of Telecommunication Boosters by ManuelZuka(m): 8:52am On May 20, 2021
anything abbreviation with C is equally corrupt as nigeria government now take a look, EFCC, ICPC, NCDC, NDDC, CBN, NCC, and so many others i did not remember

1 Like

Re: GSM Booster: NCC Warns Against Unauthorized Use Of Telecommunication Boosters by InterpolEyes: 8:54am On May 20, 2021
how much is booster and where csn i find one. breaking law is sweet
Re: GSM Booster: NCC Warns Against Unauthorized Use Of Telecommunication Boosters by Nobody: 8:59am On May 20, 2021
ManuelZuka:
anything abbreviation with C is equally corrupt as nigeria government now take a look, EFCC, ICPC, NCDC, NDDC, CBN, NCC, and so many others i did not remember

A

Pee

C

1 Like

Re: GSM Booster: NCC Warns Against Unauthorized Use Of Telecommunication Boosters by Ngasky(m): 9:04am On May 20, 2021
Ikomfreshest:
BVn: 22301820730

Details of an employee who stole my money
Fake details
Re: GSM Booster: NCC Warns Against Unauthorized Use Of Telecommunication Boosters by Ikomfreshest: 9:07am On May 20, 2021
Ngasky:

Fake details
Not fake
Check well
Re: GSM Booster: NCC Warns Against Unauthorized Use Of Telecommunication Boosters by chatinent: 9:16am On May 20, 2021
Certified users....like big men.
Re: GSM Booster: NCC Warns Against Unauthorized Use Of Telecommunication Boosters by emmnprince(m): 9:16am On May 20, 2021
[quote author=Ikomfreshest post=101874810]BVn: 22301820730

Details of an employee who stole my money[/quote

No Account name and no Bank name?
Re: GSM Booster: NCC Warns Against Unauthorized Use Of Telecommunication Boosters by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 9:17am On May 20, 2021
cornelin:
These network boosters impedes the signal strength of those not using it. It kind of localised the signal to a particular location band those not in the range of the signal will have to deal with poor network.

A very good example are mostly felt in commercial areas like big markets, Alaba international market for example.

Stop misinforming people. It's just like your normal A/C Stabilizers at home.

2 Likes

Re: GSM Booster: NCC Warns Against Unauthorized Use Of Telecommunication Boosters by Dymaco(m): 9:20am On May 20, 2021
post=101874786:

Our journalists should learn to confirm some things before posting it as news please.
The health aspect is what we are really concerned about here
You must not sound stupid just because you wish to comment in any thread..
It is you that needs to confirm some news not the journalists....

In the notice, NCC said it was only exercising its mandate of ensuring the protection of consumers, ensuring good quality of service and maintenance of technical standards of communication equipment, and in accordance with the provisions of Section 131 (1) of the Nigerian Communications Act (NCA) 2003.
read till you understand. Booster normally disrupt signals so the journalist is correct that health might not be the reason
Re: GSM Booster: NCC Warns Against Unauthorized Use Of Telecommunication Boosters by lawalosky(m): 9:23am On May 20, 2021
psychologist:
This NCC is the most useless ministry in the whole of Nigeria
NCC is not a ministry ode
Re: GSM Booster: NCC Warns Against Unauthorized Use Of Telecommunication Boosters by Idabakanta: 9:23am On May 20, 2021
Shellsploit:
Amazing development...

If it can be banned completely, at least their will be reduction of humans being exposed to harmful radiation which can cause memory loss, headaches and even lower sperm count in the male gender.

Its a Pity that people don't read.. network boosters increase Headache? Network boosters give low sperm count?? Abeg who do us?

2 Likes

Re: GSM Booster: NCC Warns Against Unauthorized Use Of Telecommunication Boosters by twosquare(m): 9:27am On May 20, 2021
I think they said this 4 years ago or so or 2016 thereabout. And they copied Indian news word for word. Not that they know what it means anyway. And the purchase of booster is useless if the network download quality is poor. It is one thing to attract connectivity, it is another to for it to deliver the job. Despite your dB lower than 70 sef.
Re: GSM Booster: NCC Warns Against Unauthorized Use Of Telecommunication Boosters by Shellsploit: 9:27am On May 20, 2021
Idabakanta:

Its a Pity that people don't read.. network boosters increase Headache? Network boosters give low sperm count?? Abeg who do us?

No body do us..
Na only u dey do yourself...
Google is your friend undecided
Re: GSM Booster: NCC Warns Against Unauthorized Use Of Telecommunication Boosters by shiwex: 9:29am On May 20, 2021
Shellsploit:
Amazing development...

If it can be banned completely, at least their will be reduction of humans being exposed to harmful radiation which can cause memory loss, headaches and even lower sperm count in the male gender.
Backward country.... what is wrong with boosters...? Userd all over the developed world...and where is your proof that it affects people, causes cancer.....
Re: GSM Booster: NCC Warns Against Unauthorized Use Of Telecommunication Boosters by twosquare(m): 9:31am On May 20, 2021
Maybe in the past but not the new ones of this century and NCC doesn't know what is talking about. You can search nairaland for same thing, they brought this topic 4 or 5 years ago or so. Plagiarising the Indian telecom industry word for word. It's just for them to make people believe that they are working after looking for what to do again. And booster is justifiable if you live in a place with little or scarce connectivity
Dymaco:

You must not sound stupid just because you wish to comment in any thread..
It is you that needs to confirm some news not the journalists....

In the notice, NCC said it was only exercising its mandate of ensuring the protection of consumers, ensuring good quality of service and maintenance of technical standards of communication equipment, and in accordance with the provisions of Section 131 (1) of the Nigerian Communications Act (NCA) 2003.
read till you understand. Booster normally disrupt signals so the journalist is correct that health might not be the reason
Re: GSM Booster: NCC Warns Against Unauthorized Use Of Telecommunication Boosters by Ikomfreshest: 9:31am On May 20, 2021
[quote author=emmnprince post=101875662][/quote]
Fidelity Bank
Desmond Agbor is his name
Re: GSM Booster: NCC Warns Against Unauthorized Use Of Telecommunication Boosters by Shellsploit: 9:32am On May 20, 2021
shiwex:
Backward country.... what is wrong with boosters...? Userd all over the developed world...and where is your proof that it affects people, causes cancer.....

undecided
Re: GSM Booster: NCC Warns Against Unauthorized Use Of Telecommunication Boosters by Ngasky(m): 9:35am On May 20, 2021
Ikomfreshest:

Not fake
Check well
I checked the bvn and it is wrong. That number is not on BVN database
Re: GSM Booster: NCC Warns Against Unauthorized Use Of Telecommunication Boosters by Nobody: 9:37am On May 20, 2021
By certified users they mean "come and give us your money before you can use boosters". You will never see a federal government agency busybody this hard when there's no money involved
Re: GSM Booster: NCC Warns Against Unauthorized Use Of Telecommunication Boosters by jamace(m): 9:45am On May 20, 2021
post=101874786:

Our journalists should learn to confirm some things before posting it as news please.
The health aspect is what we are really concerned about here
Which health concern is greater than boko haram/bandits/fulani herdsmen kidnapping and killing innocent citizens?
We know that this Buhari government is a lying government with obvious agenda..
Re: GSM Booster: NCC Warns Against Unauthorized Use Of Telecommunication Boosters by Nobody: 9:47am On May 20, 2021
Catch up ke? Who told you we are going in the same direction? They face North, Nigeria faces East. May be in another world sha but not this one.
Ayt27:
I have being watching a show called Explained on Netflix, touching about different things and explaining them from a religious, cultural, historical and ending with a scientific point of view with evidence.

Watching that show has made me realize Nigeria, is a backward country. I doubt if we can ever catch up to those guys in the West and from my observations the premise all starts with common sense...why, "why is it so"?

1 Like

Re: GSM Booster: NCC Warns Against Unauthorized Use Of Telecommunication Boosters by Idabakanta: 9:56am On May 20, 2021
Shellsploit:

No body do us..
Na only u dey do yourself...
Google is your friend undecided

Eh ya.. I don see say na we dey do ourself true true.

Stop reading Google abeg..

Learn to read right!!

Learn to research.. start reading Journals, published articles, scholarly articles and abeg.. watch academic videos..

Open up your brain cells.. why Visible light from the sun never fry your brain cells since all these days?
Do you even know the Electromagnetic spectrum?
Do you know how it is derived?

DO YOU KNOW THIS?

R
I
V
U
X
G

What wavelength is harmful? What is wave length of radio waves?
Why do you drive Cars with Antennas?
U don't know an antenna is a signal booster?
You have DSTV INSTALL THEIR DISH NEAR YOUR ROOF..

You see now that it's u who has to read! And even read well.. too..
Re: GSM Booster: NCC Warns Against Unauthorized Use Of Telecommunication Boosters by Shellsploit: 10:00am On May 20, 2021
Idabakanta:

Eh ya.. I don see say na we dey do ourself true true.

Stop reading Google abeg..

Learn to read right!!

Learn to research.. start reading Journals, published articles, scholarly articles and abeg.. watch academic videos..

Open up your brain cells.. why Visible light from the sun never fry your brain cells since all these days?
Do you even know the Electromagnetic spectrum?
Do you know how it is derived?

DO YOU KNOW THIS?

R
I
V
U
X
G

What wavelength is harmful? What is wave length of radio waves?
Why do you drive Cars with Antennas?
U don't know an antenna is a signal booster?
You have DSTV INSTALL THEIR DISH NEAR YOUR ROOF..

You see now that it's u who has to read! And even read well.. too..

See this one making comparison with signal booster and dstv antenna.. bro who do u this kain thing na..

Anyway.. Argue with your lungs.
Re: GSM Booster: NCC Warns Against Unauthorized Use Of Telecommunication Boosters by survival1(m): 10:03am On May 20, 2021
Now I understand why I was poor network signal in some part of Oshodi market the last time I was there.
cornelin:
These network boosters impedes the signal strength of those not using it. It kind of localised the signal to a particular location band those not in the range of the signal will have to deal with poor network.

A very good example are mostly felt in commercial areas like big markets, Alaba international market for example.
Re: GSM Booster: NCC Warns Against Unauthorized Use Of Telecommunication Boosters by ivolt: 10:16am On May 20, 2021
[quote author=Ayt27 post=101874670
Watching that show has made me realize Nigeria, is a backward country. I doubt if we can ever catch up to those guys in the West and from my observations the premise all starts with common sense...why, "why is it so"?[/quote]
Show is not real life.
Stop feeling inferior.
Re: GSM Booster: NCC Warns Against Unauthorized Use Of Telecommunication Boosters by Tookool(m): 10:18am On May 20, 2021
ManuelZuka:
INEC,APC
Re: GSM Booster: NCC Warns Against Unauthorized Use Of Telecommunication Boosters by seangy4konji: 10:18am On May 20, 2021
Ayt27:
I have being watching a show called Explained on Netflix, touching about different things and explaining them from a religious, cultural, historical and ending with a scientific point of view with evidence.

Watching that show has made me realize Nigeria, is a backward country. I doubt if we can ever catch up to those guys in the West and from my observations the premise all starts with common sense...why, "why is it so"?
will go find the show when I get home now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Android: How To Solve Excessive Bandwidth Usage On Your Phone / Understanding Glo Subscription (expiration, Active, Paused Status) / Orange Telecom Set To Invest In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.