Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,742 members, 7,827,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' (49614 Views)

Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen / Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman / Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by Zaggafrank: 4:25pm On May 20, 2021
RagaMufeen:
I've not seen a country where the police chief tells his men to go out and kill indiscriminately.
You have not seen the Philippines example? You have seen and will see the Nigerian example. Now Igbo smokers will meet other Igbo smokers with license to destroy enemies of the state

1 Like

Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by Awoo88: 4:26pm On May 20, 2021
rottennaija:

Una dey funny. Anyone wey no agree with you na bmc
wetin una bi b4??
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by AdakaBoro8(m): 4:27pm On May 20, 2021
topboss:

BEN JOHNSON....
a soldier can run away from esn, yes. ...a train soldier has to be professional to sense type of danger or attack and have the awereness to react accordingly, if it means to attack back or attack for little time and retreat to get balance.

even super man can retreat from small fighter..
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by goody2019: 4:29pm On May 20, 2021
RagaMufeen:
I've not seen a country where the police chief tells his men to go out and kill indiscriminately.

But you've seen a country where police men are butchered like chickens and police stations burnt with impunity.

1 Like

Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by goody2019: 4:35pm On May 20, 2021
myrates:
Useless govt, using weapons bought with tax payers money on innocent citizens. Why not wipe out Boko Haram terrorists, bandits and killer herdsmen. Awon Oloribuku bastards, we would see how many people soldier or police will kill by the time citizens rise up enmass against these useless leaders and evil govt.

Are the'unknown gun men' innocent citizens?

1 Like

Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by Patojargz: 4:59pm On May 20, 2021
Brolly! Let the War Begin. Nobody goes d IGP
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by space9880: 5:04pm On May 20, 2021
They will start k!lling innocent people now
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by chaloskyx: 5:04pm On May 20, 2021
LOOK LETS NOT KID OURSELVES THE NIGERIAN ARMY IS USLESS AND WEAK AND SO IS THE POLICE THATS WHY OUR POLITICIANS KEEP USING HOODLUMS AND THUGS TO FIGHT THEIR BATTLES AGAINS ITS PEOPLE. IN ALL HONESTY IF THE NIGERIAN ARMY ACTUALLY GOES TO WAR WITH THE EAST IT WOULD LOOSE WOEFULLY NOT BECAUSE THE EAST HAS WEAPONS BUT BECAUSE THE NIGERIAN ARMY IS RUN BY TACTICALLY INEPT INDIVIDUALS WHOS PRIMARY ASSIGNMENT IS TO LOOT MONEY NOT WIN WARS. THAT IS WHY WE ARE YET TO WIN AGAINST KIDNAPPERS TERRORISTS AND BANDITS.
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by Godswrath(m): 5:12pm On May 20, 2021
Be rest assured that no one has the monopoly of killing. You can kill today, UGM can kill you tomorrow.
After all everyone must die one day. Igbos were not born a slave and we can never be a slave to anyone. We can't relinquished our forebears land to any fulani dullards, you better get it sync in your dull brain.
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by storm001(m): 5:39pm On May 20, 2021
But he is yet to declare war on bandit in zamfara or boko harambe in sambisa.

Some people are more Nigerian than others
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by Omodua(m): 5:55pm On May 20, 2021
Luigi02:

South South is a no go area, even they know this. We have the Niger Delta Avengers undecided
Niger Delta Avengers who are sleeping, compromised?
Abeggi,say something else!

1 Like

Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by Omodua(m): 6:09pm On May 20, 2021
RagaMufeen:

https://punchng.com/ig-declares-war-on-biafran-agitators-criminal-elements/?amp

There's no where in this article that the IGP warned his men to avoid civilian casualties, instead he assured them nothing would happen if they kill.

https://twitter.com/DrOlufunmilayo/status/1395100099223736326?s=19
This is Absolute madness. This order should be challenged because in crazy Islamic countries like Afghanistan and Yemen, it's unheard of Head of Police ordering people's lives to be wasted.
IGP Alkali Baba is from Giedam, Borno state. The town has fallen to Bokoharam and their flags hoisted. No order to kill anybody in sight there. No efforts to recover the town from insurgents. Yet, he is giving orders for South Easterners to be killed for mere suspicion of being IPOB/ESN.
Southeast governors should understand the underground plot to exterminate Ndigbo.
How I wish Akeredolu is in charge of affairs in South East.
Very sad.
Happy survival!
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by Akuruoulo(m): 6:10pm On May 20, 2021
Kandeed:
Tho we use to troll Ipob not that we mean it or hate Igbo people but just for cruise but this is total madness I mean a level 10 insanity. Why would the gun and weapons of war be pointed to the South East? Why?? we have states like Katsina, Zamfara, kaduna who's death toll exceed 100lives weekly due to banditry and herdsmen why is there no order to kill just anybody

Believe it or not these folks are giving even we that are non Igbos the reason to support Kanu's cause. like these lowlifes are just bunch of idiotic hypocrites

God bless you for seeing the hate on us
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by showafrica(m): 6:12pm On May 20, 2021
Kandeed:

This is just my prayer to..... let this prolonged division just happen in earnest it's taking too long for my liking

I wish a supernatural power go just enter Nigerians make we all storm the streets and bring a total end to all of this

My prayers too, we claim we are avoiding war and death yet we keep hearing scores every day. Make everything just scatter at once.
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by Gfskw: 6:20pm On May 20, 2021
and what about fulani herdsmen
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by Casper21: 6:29pm On May 20, 2021
The only way a protest can change Nigeria is if the Popular men of God like Adebayo join in the protest. I don't know why pastors can't speak up against the government
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by topboss: 6:31pm On May 20, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
a soldier can run away from esn, yes. ...a train soldier has to be professional to sense type of danger or attack and have the awereness to react accordingly, if it means to attack back or attack for little time and retreat to get balance.

even super man can retreat from small fighter..

AFONJA, AS UR LIFE DON DEY USELESS, DONT COME AND USELESS MY OWN.

I TAKE GOD BEG U.

SINCE MORNING, I DON MOVE ON.

IF U WANT ESN, JOIN THE ARMY AND GO TO IGBOLAND.

I AM SURE THEM GO IGBOBI U FOR THERE.

1 Like

Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 20, 2021
Kandeed:
Tho we use to troll Ipob not that we mean it or hate Igbo people but just for cruise but this is total madness I mean a level 10 insanity. Why would the gun and weapons of war be pointed to the South East? Why?? we have states like Katsina, Zamfara, kaduna who's death toll exceed 100lives weekly due to banditry and herdsmen why is there no order to kill just anybody

Believe it or not these folks are giving even we that are non Igbos the reason to support Kanu's cause. like these lowlifes are just bunch of idiotic hypocrites
You are an ipig, shut up.
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:26pm On May 20, 2021
topboss:

AFONJA, AS UR LIFE DON DEY USELESS, DONT COME AND USELESS MY OWN.

I TAKE GOD BEG U.

SINCE MORNING, I DON MOVE ON.

IF U WANT ESN, JOIN THE ARMY AND GO TO IGBOLAND.

I AM SURE THEM GO IGBOBI U FOR THERE.
hahahahahahahahahaha. funny guy..
but u move to where? u want to tell lie and run away? no way.. u must come back make i wash ya brain with detergent so dat u can know how army has wasted over 200 esn member.
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by Loveknitting: 7:27pm On May 20, 2021
Ayomide811:
A welcome development

How is this a welcome development? Or you are just being unfortunate.
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by CoolAmbience(m): 7:34pm On May 20, 2021
RagaMufeen:

Nonsense!

I support the Police Boss 100%.

You guys want the police to folds its arm to all these madness.

If I were Nigeria's president, I won't take this for one day. Human rights violations my foot!

Buhari is such a nice president. Dem never born who go do this nonsense if I be president.
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by moneyissweet(m): 7:58pm On May 20, 2021
Esseite:
If the IG made the statement, then I must say the president made another wrong choice...

You send such signal to policemen with known families and loved ones against UGM who nobody knows anything about..

Win the people and they would fight the UGM themselves.

Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by Zinpat: 7:58pm On May 20, 2021
If only they can exert d same energy on Boko haram & herdsmen dat r causing mayhem n even taking over communities in d country...
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by richmanrichard: 8:53pm On May 20, 2021
Kandeed:

Some idiots above you are happy.But what goes around comes around! You ve spoken well.We Igbo's would survive!
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by Insectkiller: 10:09pm On May 20, 2021
Another animal talk...

I miss the most referred among men in person of:
Field Marshall FELA ANIKULAPO KUTI
cool
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by LLMG: 9:04am On May 21, 2021
God forbid that I should defend anyone who kills, my point is that fulani herdsmen are the real terrorist
Miracle1991:
those are the questions he is answering in hell fire now. Stop defending the death terrorist.
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by sinola(m): 7:26pm On May 23, 2021
rottennaija:

It's seems you have not been reading of security agents killing and bombing BH and killer herdsmen?

Most of those killings are audio... Don't believe most of the things u hear/see on social media
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by rottennaija(m): 8:05pm On May 23, 2021
sinola:

Most of those killings are audio... Don't believe most of the things u hear/see on social media

Security agents killing unarmed igbo youths are no audio?
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by t2u234: 1:03am On Jun 03, 2021
It is 25k
dairykidd:

How much is it, installation and all?
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by gidado14(m): 8:56am On Jun 22, 2021
ensamy:

Good you know that Nigeria intelligence has no proves.
now that Nigerian army are killing the unknown gunmen why are Igbo shouting army are killing their children?
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by ensamy(m): 2:19pm On Jun 22, 2021
gidado14:

now that Nigerian army are killing the unknown gunmen why are Igbo shouting army are killing their children?
Dead men tell no tales. They can kill and tag them unknown gunmen. It's not new in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers / Oby Ezekwesili Asks Buhari A Troubling Question (see Tweet) / "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.