Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

How Can I Get GIFMIS Code? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Get GIFMIS Code? (1669 Views)

GIFMIS Codes Needed For Payment Settlement On Remita. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get GIFMIS Code? by Coolcube: 8:47pm On May 19, 2021
I am executing a contract with a Federal Government Agency and the Director of Finance said before I can be paid, I need to register for GIFMIS Code and give it to them, instead of the bank account detail which I provided.

The Director directed me to go to FIRS to get registered for the Code, but to my amazement, most of the FIRS staff in the state where I live do not even know what the code is all about. Some of those who seem to have an idea said I should first revalidate my company TIN.

Please if you are in the private sector and have successfully register for GIFMIS Code, kindly put me through. I need help.

Doing business in Nigeria isn't easy, and to cap it, dealing with Government agencies and staff makes it worse.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get GIFMIS Code? by ANCUA(m): 11:04am On Apr 26, 2022
Pls, were you able to get this resolved. PLS am in this situation now. How do I get my TIN linked on the GIFMIS Portal. How were you paid?

Regards.
Re: How Can I Get GIFMIS Code? by Coolcube: 7:45am On Apr 27, 2022
ANCUA:
Pls, were you able to get this resolved. PLS am in this situation now. How do I get my TIN linked on the GIFMIS Portal. How were you paid?

Regards.

Go to FIRS office to update your TIN
Re: How Can I Get GIFMIS Code? by kolly1628: 8:24am On Apr 27, 2022
ANCUA:

Regards.

Go to your state FIRS office with your TIN and Bank details for updating and uploading.
It's the responsibilities of the MDA to search for your company detail with your TIN/company name Under REQUISITION.

When they get to PURCHASE INVOICE, all your bank accounts will appear, it now left for them to pay to your preferred bank.

Good luck.
Re: How Can I Get GIFMIS Code? by Flakky26(f): 2:12pm On Feb 04, 2023
How to check if my company name is on gifmis
Re: How Can I Get GIFMIS Code? by kolly1628: 2:51pm On Feb 04, 2023
What is your coy name?
Flakky26:
How to check if my company name is on gifmis

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Profitable Palm Oil Business In Nigeria / The Business You Can Do In This Rain Season With Less Than N5,000.00 / FCTA To License Six Firms To Run Taxi Sub-sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.