Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

I Am An Artist & I Want To Assist You To Own A Website & Email With YOUR NAME - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Am An Artist & I Want To Assist You To Own A Website & Email With YOUR NAME (299 Views)

Are You A 3D Animator Or Motion Graphic Artist? I Need Your Services. / Meet Kareem Waris Olamilekan, An Artist Who Drew President Emmanuel Macron / Hello To All Naira Lander Graphics Artist. I Have A Strong Passion For Graphics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am An Artist & I Want To Assist You To Own A Website & Email With YOUR NAME by faceland: 10:51pm On May 19, 2021
I am a visual artist.

I want to offer a service to you. I would help you build your own website and your own email at an affordable price of 7k for (a dot com name) to even 3500 for a Nigerian domain name.

That means you would have YourName.com with email like info@YourName.com

Trust me, it would make you look professional and stand out. It is a great feeling having your own website with your name.

If you wish, I could also mentor you on how to earn passive income from your website and start the process for an additional 20k. But right now if you have 3500 naira to 7000 naira, I would give you your own website. You can not find this type of bargain anywhere else
online. I would help you earn passive income from your art and you would have 24/7 access to me via WhatsApp.

I really want to help artists, I just ask for a little incentive for my internet use and time, while also want to weed-out the jokers form those that want to go pro.

Cheers!

You can contact me at info@tugis.com.ng

N/B: I hope you wouldn't miss this opportunity.
Re: I Am An Artist & I Want To Assist You To Own A Website & Email With YOUR NAME by Tohsynetita1: 10:40pm On May 21, 2021
your number?

1 Like

Re: I Am An Artist & I Want To Assist You To Own A Website & Email With YOUR NAME by faceland: 2:52pm On May 23, 2021
Tohsynetita1:
your number?

WhatsApp 07034928847. You can call via internet.

Anticipating your call, thanks.
Re: I Am An Artist & I Want To Assist You To Own A Website & Email With YOUR NAME by faceland: 3:06pm On May 23, 2021
You can connect your personality email to your phone and get direct messages just like me. Check the upper left of the picture below.

(1) (Reply)

. / Macbook Pro 2017 8gb 256ssd Core I5 Available / How To Easily Remove Background From Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.