Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Abubakar Shekau Dead; Commits Suicide During ISWAP Attack - Eons Intelligence - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Shekau Dead; Commits Suicide During ISWAP Attack - Eons Intelligence (72870 Views)

Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy / Abubakar Shekau Condemns Kano Death Sentence Of Yahaya Sherif Aminu / Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Shekau Dead; Commits Suicide During ISWAP Attack - Eons Intelligence by paSURE(m): 8:30am On May 20, 2021
FALACY UPON FALACY ALL IS FALACY!
A HOUSE THAT DIVIDES AGAINST ITSELF CANNOT STAND!!
ISWAP/ISIS ARE ARE CORE COLLABORATORS AND SPONSORS OF BH.
SHEKAU WHO IS SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPY TO RECEIVE A MEDAL FROM HIS BENEFACTORS SUDDENLY COMMITTED SUICIDE?
THIS SOUNDS AWKWARD!!
Re: Abubakar Shekau Dead; Commits Suicide During ISWAP Attack - Eons Intelligence by Tribalism123(m): 8:30am On May 20, 2021
Shekau is like Buhari. They dont die. They are always cloned.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Dead; Commits Suicide During ISWAP Attack - Eons Intelligence by erinatso: 8:30am On May 20, 2021
Dis guy dey always die every year. Nawa oo
Re: Abubakar Shekau Dead; Commits Suicide During ISWAP Attack - Eons Intelligence by IdrisE(m): 8:30am On May 20, 2021
Thank you for the News. But stop giving us fake hope.

Even if your report is true, can't you reason that blowing up himself is a tactics to escape.
Oga reason well
Re: Abubakar Shekau Dead; Commits Suicide During ISWAP Attack - Eons Intelligence by BanevsJoker(m): 8:31am On May 20, 2021
Mooh247:

Boko Haram want a Sharia Republic in northeast, Ipob wants a Jewish state in Southeast

Government should fight both
IPOB never said anything about a Jewish state. Shameless liar.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Dead; Commits Suicide During ISWAP Attack - Eons Intelligence by Csami(m): 8:31am On May 20, 2021
Like the Phoenix, he will rise from the ashes again just like he has done in the past.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Dead; Commits Suicide During ISWAP Attack - Eons Intelligence by LoudLord(m): 8:34am On May 20, 2021
Jesu grin

Audio Dead grin cheesy
Re: Abubakar Shekau Dead; Commits Suicide During ISWAP Attack - Eons Intelligence by farem: 8:34am On May 20, 2021
Parable007:
Who kill am?

Na you!
As long as you can not fathom simple passage, na you
Re: Abubakar Shekau Dead; Commits Suicide During ISWAP Attack - Eons Intelligence by Oceanblaze(m): 8:34am On May 20, 2021
But we spoke just this morning....you guys are full of lies..Bloody fools...if I catch buhqri I must Bleep him nyash
Re: Abubakar Shekau Dead; Commits Suicide During ISWAP Attack - Eons Intelligence by Zetty177x: 8:35am On May 20, 2021
Read the message
2 contradictions

1. Shekau killed himself
2. He was killed by his group...

I reproduced below:
"Shekau finally killed by his own group that broke away after many years"

Who be the OP sef?

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau Dead; Commits Suicide During ISWAP Attack - Eons Intelligence by Temileyi79: 8:35am On May 20, 2021
He has been dead almost all the year past. Anyway let us see his dead body if we are to believe this story this time around
Re: Abubakar Shekau Dead; Commits Suicide During ISWAP Attack - Eons Intelligence by Craveweb835: 8:36am On May 20, 2021
With this low level of reasoning from youths in the comment section makes you realise how doomed Nigeria is.

You see comments likes good news etc. It is a good thing if this craze called shekau is dead, but we fail to realize is that he wasn't killed by the military but by another faction lead by another equally craze leader or even more so.

The problem still remain... And corruption has continue to allow this madness called boko haram to thrive.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau Dead; Commits Suicide During ISWAP Attack - Eons Intelligence by saintrow1: 8:36am On May 20, 2021
Another lie
Re: Abubakar Shekau Dead; Commits Suicide During ISWAP Attack - Eons Intelligence by Krismas(m): 8:36am On May 20, 2021
coolShekau is more of a Title than its a name. Who ever takes over next, will still be Shekau. Its a common trick wit reactionary groups

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau Dead; Commits Suicide During ISWAP Attack - Eons Intelligence by phkka1(m): 8:36am On May 20, 2021
Idiotic Lying Mohame... will claim victory. Let God's anger decend on your entire generation for misinformation.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Dead; Commits Suicide During ISWAP Attack - Eons Intelligence by Kingrefreshed: 8:36am On May 20, 2021
AmadiAba:
According to Eons Intelligence:

https://mobile.twitter.com/eonsintelligenc/status/1395269277654081539

Commit suicide now that Federal Government are sponsoring him with Billions of Naira everyday??

False Falser Falsest

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau Dead; Commits Suicide During ISWAP Attack - Eons Intelligence by castiello(m): 8:37am On May 20, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

For the fifth or even tenth time the FG is claiming this man is death.

Alright, why is he dying just when the FG of Nigeria is leading a genocide on the SS and SE parts of Nigeria.

Do we have to cheer the Army and Police for a job well done?

For killing hundreds of innocent people whose only crime was being born in the Southern part of Nigeria.

You are just deliberately dump, because you can’t read where did you read in the news that FG made the claim, and what stupid genocide is FG leading against the east or your own people are leading genocide against each other who is killing police and burning down everywhere, some of you are just too bias and dump skull, so FG should allow your stupid illiterate generation to burn down the country for a stupid online country that can only happen in your dreams
Re: Abubakar Shekau Dead; Commits Suicide During ISWAP Attack - Eons Intelligence by Jungleluv5: 8:37am On May 20, 2021
Lori iro. He just spoke with his president at the top I did not say Aso rock ooooo
Re: Abubakar Shekau Dead; Commits Suicide During ISWAP Attack - Eons Intelligence by achillesfoot(m): 8:37am On May 20, 2021
This is super story... Shekky is nothing but a pencil in the hands of the Fuffy led government.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Dead; Commits Suicide During ISWAP Attack - Eons Intelligence by paltielx: 8:37am On May 20, 2021
Wonderful, if true i don't know if it gud or bad news
Re: Abubakar Shekau Dead; Commits Suicide During ISWAP Attack - Eons Intelligence by ManuelZuka(m): 8:38am On May 20, 2021
dont be surprise shekau may still rise 2moro and tell you that that was fake news, that he just went to chill with his girlfriends
Re: Abubakar Shekau Dead; Commits Suicide During ISWAP Attack - Eons Intelligence by goldman777: 8:39am On May 20, 2021
nzeobi:
I hope it's true.

But again I ask why are we fighting bokoharam that wants Sharia and not fighting northern governors that have imposed sharia law in their States
serious food for thought BH fight is a way to loot Nigeria with security budget
Re: Abubakar Shekau Dead; Commits Suicide During ISWAP Attack - Eons Intelligence by Krismas(m): 8:39am On May 20, 2021
coolShekau is more of a Title than its a name. Who ever takes over next, will still be Shekau. Its a common trick wit reactionary groups. Dats why he avoided live capture and self obliteration by explosion, so he cud be recreated
Re: Abubakar Shekau Dead; Commits Suicide During ISWAP Attack - Eons Intelligence by Walkee: 8:39am On May 20, 2021
meobizy:
They’ve fought for so long that I don’t remember what they want again. I would believe only if their propaganda videos feature a new face.
since it wasn't Nigerian army that claimed to have killed him, it's most likely true. The Shekau sef too like videos. These iswap guys I have never seen a single picture of them. They appear to be more serious than the celebrity terrorists

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau Dead; Commits Suicide During ISWAP Attack - Eons Intelligence by Nobody: 8:40am On May 20, 2021
U fool!! Are u the next Shekhau? May bombs blow off ur skull!! Idiot!!
Euouae:
False...

Just reached out to him now.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Dead; Commits Suicide During ISWAP Attack - Eons Intelligence by Nobody: 8:40am On May 20, 2021
Remember that ISWAP leader, son of Boko haram founder was once in prison in Abuja few years ago and miraculously was released. ISWAP is going very strong in Nigeria, let that sink in.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Dead; Commits Suicide During ISWAP Attack - Eons Intelligence by deavicky(m): 8:41am On May 20, 2021
See how I'm reading this shiit silently so that my daughter should hear it. This better not be true because it's a shame that Nigeria Arm forces cannot not capture or kill this man for over 10 years while one small group succeeded in a few months and the military are happy.
I'm ashamed of the country.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Dead; Commits Suicide During ISWAP Attack - Eons Intelligence by Nobody: 8:42am On May 20, 2021
Do u want to eat his dead body? U fool!!!
Temileyi79:
He has been dead almost all the year past. Anyway let us see his dead body if we are to believe this story this time around
Re: Abubakar Shekau Dead; Commits Suicide During ISWAP Attack - Eons Intelligence by Nobody: 8:42am On May 20, 2021
I am hearing the EONS intelligence for the first time.It seems to be one of BMC.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Dead; Commits Suicide During ISWAP Attack - Eons Intelligence by Armanipounds: 8:43am On May 20, 2021
If i don't see his carcass paraded live, i would take this story wit a pinch of salt! Shekau has been declared dead by the military severally, only for his ghost to come out and debunk the claims!
Re: Abubakar Shekau Dead; Commits Suicide During ISWAP Attack - Eons Intelligence by Nobody: 8:43am On May 20, 2021
Euouae:
False...

Just reached out to him now.

Way-ray!
grin
Re: Abubakar Shekau Dead; Commits Suicide During ISWAP Attack - Eons Intelligence by airminem(f): 8:43am On May 20, 2021
tit:
Allahu akbar.
He will get 7000 wide eyed virgin with skin like egg in AL Janah Hollywood
One terrorist leader dead once more. Many more to go from other region, home or abroad tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) / Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) / Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.