Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Ultimate Love Iyke And Theresa Finally Engaged (full Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ultimate Love Iyke And Theresa Finally Engaged (full Video) (45923 Views)

Jim Iyke And Onyi Alex Sex Scene Got Celebrities, Fans Talking / Timaya Finally Engaged? (See Photo) / Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ultimate Love Iyke And Theresa Finally Engaged (full Video) by younglleo: 11:49am On May 20, 2021
Re: Ultimate Love Iyke And Theresa Finally Engaged (full Video) by pamijlove(f): 11:49am On May 20, 2021
wow, congrats to them oo
Re: Ultimate Love Iyke And Theresa Finally Engaged (full Video) by Abimbolafavour(f): 11:49am On May 20, 2021
One day my turn will come....
Re: Ultimate Love Iyke And Theresa Finally Engaged (full Video) by samwillyco1(m): 11:54am On May 20, 2021
Hope the marriage to be will last
Re: Ultimate Love Iyke And Theresa Finally Engaged (full Video) by Stanleyville(m): 11:58am On May 20, 2021
shocked

If all men like wer me ...no one except maybe family will know people are getting married.
Re: Ultimate Love Iyke And Theresa Finally Engaged (full Video) by Lilpen3758: 11:59am On May 20, 2021
FILEBE:

Who are they please?
if you ask me na who I go ask??
Re: Ultimate Love Iyke And Theresa Finally Engaged (full Video) by Kessythegeek(m): 12:00pm On May 20, 2021
I wish them all the best going forward. I pray they solely make this union about what they both want and not what the public wants.

Hello!! Whenever you see this Here's a Free Voucher Code:
JMSTYLER Use it to get 10% off all your orders on Jumia You're welcome | Don't forget to also share.
Re: Ultimate Love Iyke And Theresa Finally Engaged (full Video) by Belial06: 12:00pm On May 20, 2021
Who are they ?
Re: Ultimate Love Iyke And Theresa Finally Engaged (full Video) by bukatyne(f): 12:02pm On May 20, 2021
I thought it was Jim Iyke.

I was going to say he doesn't strike me as a good husband material.

Congratulations to the couple. I hope they keep the excitement up forever.
Re: Ultimate Love Iyke And Theresa Finally Engaged (full Video) by owobokiri(m): 12:04pm On May 20, 2021
Dude tryna tame gangsta hyena..
Few months from now, they will be at each others throat..
You can't wife this lot if you wanna live long..
Re: Ultimate Love Iyke And Theresa Finally Engaged (full Video) by Oshilolo(m): 12:07pm On May 20, 2021
I don't know them
Re: Ultimate Love Iyke And Theresa Finally Engaged (full Video) by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 20, 2021
HOW DO WE MANAGED OUR ENGAGEMENT ____THAT WON'T RESULT IN DNA GBOSA
Re: Ultimate Love Iyke And Theresa Finally Engaged (full Video) by Indispensable85(m): 12:10pm On May 20, 2021
Iyke is way too classy for Theresa but that's love for you. Good luck guys.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Iyke And Theresa Finally Engaged (full Video) by luminouz(m): 12:17pm On May 20, 2021
I was nodding to their story and about to hail them when I checked pictures and I saw him kneeling and I was like WTF!! undecided

I wish them well though
Re: Ultimate Love Iyke And Theresa Finally Engaged (full Video) by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 20, 2021
betcoin22:
If you're interested in vip app 90%sure for betting to increase your profit daily check my signature and WhatsApp me. I will show you proof and past winning record of the vip Apps...

Scammer go find work
Re: Ultimate Love Iyke And Theresa Finally Engaged (full Video) by akwatu29: 12:37pm On May 20, 2021
Congrats to them
Re: Ultimate Love Iyke And Theresa Finally Engaged (full Video) by dmgr(m): 12:53pm On May 20, 2021
I have never heard of them before...
I wish them well thou
Re: Ultimate Love Iyke And Theresa Finally Engaged (full Video) by bleskid: 12:55pm On May 20, 2021
I moulderf****ckere I hate seeing slim longin girls how girl go tall like electricity poll ... angry
Re: Ultimate Love Iyke And Theresa Finally Engaged (full Video) by Lawalemi(m): 12:55pm On May 20, 2021
Who is Iyke, who is Theresa?
Re: Ultimate Love Iyke And Theresa Finally Engaged (full Video) by omonzusi10(f): 1:37pm On May 20, 2021
Congratulations to them.
Re: Ultimate Love Iyke And Theresa Finally Engaged (full Video) by IamGreen1(f): 1:37pm On May 20, 2021
Congratulations to them. The lady too love the guy abeg and the guy is very mature, classy and intelligent. I love every words that comes from his mouth abeg. I too like the guy chai, may God bless their union.

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Iyke And Theresa Finally Engaged (full Video) by Coolcalmcollect(m): 2:29pm On May 20, 2021
Lexx129:
ULTIMATE LOVE IYKE AND THERESA FINALLY ENGAGED |THERESA BIRTHDAY PARTY (FULL VIDEO)

Widely known as Iykeresa after they were paired up by the show’s organiser, the love story of these two lovebirds is an unflinching one built from a romance-themed reality TV show. Just as their love grows, their fan base keeps increasing – little wonder they were first runner ups in the first season of Ultimate Love. And to display their unflinching support to the pair, their ‘priceless geng’ donated the sum of N5 million to them. “No, it’s actually a gift from the priceless geng which is the name of our fan base. They are represented by diamonds because they are priceless.”

The pair, however, said they try not to give people the leverage to put them under any form of pressure while remaining grateful to everyone and fans that continually support.

Already, the Iykeresa pair made history as one of the earliest Nigerian celebrity couples to create a podcast. The podcast has also birthed a YouTube channel known as ‘Ketching UpWIthIykeresa’.

Reacting, they said, “We have always wanted a space where we can teach about relationships, love, and marriage and we decided to start a podcast. It currently has a lot of audience and they all learn a lot from what we teach. Our YouTube channel which is KetchingUpWithIykeresa is a platform we opened to keep the fans up to date with us and as well as keep them entertained.”

While Theresa is the first child of a family of five who believes so much in family bonds and values, Iyke comes from a family of seven where he’s the first son and strongly believes charity begins at home.
Today happen to be Theresa's 25th birthday as her partner,Iyke decided to make it really special as he popped the question.

Watch the full video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn-6_NL-Xjg
The fool knelt down idiot
Re: Ultimate Love Iyke And Theresa Finally Engaged (full Video) by talk2maurice(m): 3:05pm On May 20, 2021
salbis:
Good for them.
Today is my birthday, please show some love. Thank you!

Happy birthday � to you
Re: Ultimate Love Iyke And Theresa Finally Engaged (full Video) by Lexx129: 4:03pm On May 20, 2021
ArewaNightmare:
grin can't wait to hear about their separation and tantrums throwing and exposing of Secrets like one PRINCESS SHYNGLE dat married her bestie of 10yrs but got divorced after 9 weeks, all these shenanigans in display is just for publicity stunt bcuz we love copying oyibo too much

Been positive will help you go far in life.... stop the negativity.
Re: Ultimate Love Iyke And Theresa Finally Engaged (full Video) by salbis(m): 4:46pm On May 20, 2021
talk2maurice:

Happy birthday � to you
Thank you.
Re: Ultimate Love Iyke And Theresa Finally Engaged (full Video) by freeman131: 5:30pm On May 20, 2021
Congratulations to these two love birds...not like the winners of the show whose love didn't stand the test of time
Re: Ultimate Love Iyke And Theresa Finally Engaged (full Video) by ofiko123(m): 5:51pm On May 20, 2021
Congratulations to the couple..
Re: Ultimate Love Iyke And Theresa Finally Engaged (full Video) by Nobody: 1:04am On May 21, 2021
Triangles1:
Main reason why relationship don't last again is due to publicize to your enemy on social media.
Who are these imaginary enemies Nigerians love talking about?

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy & Temi On Otedola’s Yacht (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel / Chika Ike Hits Swimming Pool In Sexy Swimsuit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.