Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

How To Travel To Benin Republic - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Travel To Benin Republic (404 Views)

My Four-hour Flight From Abuja To Benin / Why Is Nobody Traveling To Benin Republic? (my Honest Opinion Video) / How To Travel From Lagos To Benin Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Travel To Benin Republic by spyroet(m): 1:05am On May 20, 2021
good day nairalanders I wanted to travel to Benin republic by land pls anyone knows any information how much it will cost me, and my reason for going there is my girlfriend was having issues with her mom which led to a disagreement so she ran away from home for the past two weeks, one day I got a call from her she said that she is in Benin she explained everything to me how she was frustrated by her mom , now she is begging me to come that she will send me some money.
Re: How To Travel To Benin Republic by travelwaka: 1:11am On May 20, 2021

1 Like

Re: How To Travel To Benin Republic by Sage7(m): 2:57am On May 20, 2021
If you have an international passport, it will be easier.

If you don’t, it will cost you more because police & custom officers will ask for tips.

As a rookie, don’t go through badagry.....go through Sango-otta straight to Porto-novo border. Police & customs officials from that side are more lenient than badagry road officials.
Re: How To Travel To Benin Republic by spyroet(m): 5:36am On May 20, 2021
OK thank u all but I heard there a direct bus there

(1) (Reply)

Residents Express Fear As High Tide Floods Opobo Town / Langtang Valley Trek In Nepal Himalayas Region / Which Is Better For Study And Has Better Living Standard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.