Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Singer Simi Tells Her Mum About Her Decision To Long Sleeve Tattoo Her Hand - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Simi Tells Her Mum About Her Decision To Long Sleeve Tattoo Her Hand (2696 Views)

Tiwa Savage Gets Extra Sleeve Tattoo (Photos, Video) / Simi Tells Falz 'Go And Marry' / "Come And Holiday In My Premises" - Simi Tells Adekunle Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Simi Tells Her Mum About Her Decision To Long Sleeve Tattoo Her Hand by Finestgal: 1:37am On May 20, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJI9wrSfiLs

Singer Simi tells her mum about her decision to long sleeve tattoo her hand.

She said that she wants to Long sleeve tattoo God is Love, so she can preach the gospel with it.

Re: Singer Simi Tells Her Mum About Her Decision To Long Sleeve Tattoo Her Hand by Pmpm: 3:54am On May 20, 2021
sad
Re: Singer Simi Tells Her Mum About Her Decision To Long Sleeve Tattoo Her Hand by Nobody: 7:41am On May 20, 2021
Wetin dey do this one?

1 Like

Re: Singer Simi Tells Her Mum About Her Decision To Long Sleeve Tattoo Her Hand by sunshineV(f): 8:10am On May 20, 2021
weather god like it or not when i get this money tattoo na must for me aje
Re: Singer Simi Tells Her Mum About Her Decision To Long Sleeve Tattoo Her Hand by colossus91(m): 8:24am On May 20, 2021
Lol
Re: Singer Simi Tells Her Mum About Her Decision To Long Sleeve Tattoo Her Hand by meobizy(f): 8:38am On May 20, 2021
This one don smoke that thing again. After taking it, they’ll start disturbing someone online with their rubbish thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Singer Simi Tells Her Mum About Her Decision To Long Sleeve Tattoo Her Hand by femi4: 10:19am On May 20, 2021
Can you SIMI now!

Tell us one truth that nobody knows:

"I like to dey steal meat from my mama pot"
Re: Singer Simi Tells Her Mum About Her Decision To Long Sleeve Tattoo Her Hand by GreaterFuture(m): 10:32am On May 20, 2021
These people are part of the problem Indirectly, they don't care about what's going on in the Country.
The bloggers too that brought it to us, well...
Re: Singer Simi Tells Her Mum About Her Decision To Long Sleeve Tattoo Her Hand by Vyzz: 11:52am On May 20, 2021
cool

I love that thing mehn...

For like do am but, I b 0+ so...

If not I for join the league of Jason Momoa, Roman Reigns, The rock and Usos
Re: Singer Simi Tells Her Mum About Her Decision To Long Sleeve Tattoo Her Hand by Boomboost(m): 12:44pm On May 20, 2021
Join the trend

When another comot wey go need that same hand, She go be like, "Me, Simi, see me!".
Re: Singer Simi Tells Her Mum About Her Decision To Long Sleeve Tattoo Her Hand by Sophiebabe85(f): 4:06pm On May 20, 2021
GreaterFuture:
These people are part of the problem Indirectly, they don't care about what's going on in the Country.
The bloggers too that brought it to us, well...
Well.....done grin

(1) (Reply)

‘I Told Him He Will Miss My Wahala’ – Mercy Johnson Mocks Her Husband / "Take It Easy On Us" - Nigerians React As Allysyn Shares Pics / Nollywood Film Producer, Donald Okoli Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.