Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

I Will Not Share Ibori Loot With Delta State - Malami - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Share Ibori Loot With Delta State - Malami (1420 Views)

£4.2m Ibori Loot Paid To Delta State Government – Accountant General / Reason Why Ibori Loot Never Returned To Delta State( Photo) / Atiku, Okowa Meet With Delta Traditional Rulers At Government House Asaba (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Not Share Ibori Loot With Delta State - Malami by tonyluyi1985: 6:04am On May 20, 2021
The Attorney-General of the Federation, Abubakar Malami SAN said that he will not share the over 4.2 million pounds James Ibori loot which was recently transferred to the Federal Government from the United Kingdom as that will amount to deviating from the agreement they had with the UK.
He made this known on the Channels Television Programme ‘Politics Today’ anchored by Seun Okinbaloye.
During the programme, Malami listed the projects the money would be spent on according to the agreement reached.
He said the government would deviate from the agreement.
The minister said, “The way international diplomatic processes operate with particular regard to the recovery of looted asset is more or less about engagement among the nations of interest.”
Source: https://theventrepublic.com/2021/05/20/i-will-not-share-ibori-loot-with-delta-state-malami/
Re: I Will Not Share Ibori Loot With Delta State - Malami by Authoreety: 6:31am On May 20, 2021
Thieves everywhere
Re: I Will Not Share Ibori Loot With Delta State - Malami by ojun50(m): 6:38am On May 20, 2021
James Ibori get two certificate during week
1. Certificate for return of loot
2. Certificate for Harvard

That guy na big man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Share Ibori Loot With Delta State - Malami by centoke30(m): 6:44am On May 20, 2021
That money has been shared already

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Share Ibori Loot With Delta State - Malami by Yobabad: 6:49am On May 20, 2021
Just send it to Bola Tinubu in a bullon van as usual,
Re: I Will Not Share Ibori Loot With Delta State - Malami by Nobody: 6:53am On May 20, 2021
Lol

Malami the Slayer.

I see no reason why Delta state will get even 2kobo of that money.

During Ibori trial Delta state under Uduaghan categorically stated that the money doesn't belong to them...

So how are you now looking for money that you once denied have no link to you.

Delta should forget about the money and match to iboris house to recover the remaining loots and use it for the said projects they are crying about.
Re: I Will Not Share Ibori Loot With Delta State - Malami by Shedrack777: 6:55am On May 20, 2021
he'll sure share it with them slay mammas
Re: I Will Not Share Ibori Loot With Delta State - Malami by makemoneywbsite: 8:14am On May 20, 2021
No qualms. They say Fulani own Nigeria.
Nigerians echoed "Amen". ...
Igbo said "Na lie".
Nigerians say, "Kill ém all"

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Share Ibori Loot With Delta State - Malami by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:20am On May 20, 2021
Transferred the money to federal government account from UK abi

Re: I Will Not Share Ibori Loot With Delta State - Malami by superjab247: 8:22am On May 20, 2021
Yobabad:
Just send it to Bola Tinubu in a bullon van as usual,
Why should a master send money to a slave grin
Re: I Will Not Share Ibori Loot With Delta State - Malami by Emperor5(m): 8:55am On May 20, 2021
Ibori is a disaster to people of delta State. The Money that are mean to develop his state just gone this way.
It's quite sad how foolish people gain political position in Nigeria.
This money will go a long way to empower citizen of Delta, change the life of thousand of youths, what did he gained now.
I think people like #jameibori deserves death by stoning
Re: I Will Not Share Ibori Loot With Delta State - Malami by JonDon12: 9:57am On May 20, 2021
How can they take Delta money that comes from their oil that Ibori stole and not give it back ?

The fulani is just a common thief. Since murtala to buhari. Thieves

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Share Ibori Loot With Delta State - Malami by Yobabad: 11:40am On May 20, 2021
superjab247:

Why should a master send money to a slave grin
. When he wants to send the slave on errand
Re: I Will Not Share Ibori Loot With Delta State - Malami by MrSamsung(m): 12:55pm On May 20, 2021
The most stupid and f00lish region in Nigeria is South South...........the North have bastardized their resources and subjugate them.

Instead of joining hands with Igbos to actualize Biafra or restructuring for their own good, they are still saying I am not Biafra, we are not Biafra and keeping quiet to what the country is doing to them and their wealth.

Stupidic d0lts

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Share Ibori Loot With Delta State - Malami by Sufferingboy(f): 6:03pm On May 20, 2021
MrSamsung:
The most stupid and f00lish region in Nigeria is South South...........the North have bastardized their resources and subjugate them.

Instead of joining hands with Igbos to actualize Biafra or restructuring for their own good, they are still saying I am not Biafra, we are not Biafra and keeping quiet to what the country is doing to them and their wealth.

Stupidic d0lts

Why Igbos like to carry wetin nor concern them put for head?
Why are you guys emotional?

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Ban: Compiling Names Of Nigerians To Be Arrested / Bornu Visit : Buhari Again Reveals His Primitve Ethnic Bigotry Against Igbos / An Average Life Of An Ipob Youth in pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.