Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,856 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Looking For An A-LIST Article/ Workbook Writer! - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Looking For An A-LIST Article/ Workbook Writer! (845 Views)

I Need A Good Writer For A List Blog. N2.5 Per Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For An A-LIST Article/ Workbook Writer! by OfficialDJ: 6:19am On May 20, 2021
Greetings all.

I’m looking for a master of words to craft a 1500 article/workbook with lots of activities to be included in the book for single moms.

I don’t want writers who write like a university textbook.
I want actual writers who can influence readers with conversational, and engaging writing. If this is you; then send a message to 09068117354 with the inscription 1500.

Let’s create magic with this!
Re: Looking For An A-LIST Article/ Workbook Writer! by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 27, 2021
Re: Looking For An A-LIST Article/ Workbook Writer! by OfficialDJ: 5:07pm On May 27, 2021
MdNice1:
Is anybody still writing for this bastard?

Mehn I pity you o. This guy na pure scammer. Beta criminal!

Your money will just go down the drain.
you are free to publish that garbage you wrote as a book grin

My client won’t touch it. I won’t touch it. Nobody in his right senses would. Go back to primary 1 and learn how to write proper English.
Clown
Re: Looking For An A-LIST Article/ Workbook Writer! by FirstbornWds: 1:04am On May 29, 2021
Sighs...

Fidelix Ukwanyi, I am still breathing!!!

Did your alfa failed you??
Re: Looking For An A-LIST Article/ Workbook Writer! by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 01, 2021
Re: Looking For An A-LIST Article/ Workbook Writer! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 03, 2021
Re: Looking For An A-LIST Article/ Workbook Writer! by donttryme: 11:14pm On Nov 26, 2022
Goodnight sir

i'm one of the beneficiaries in your giveaway but it's unfortunate that i don't have access to my nairaland email again. pls sir, should i drop another email here for you to reach me?

Cc officialDj

Re: Looking For An A-LIST Article/ Workbook Writer! by AndroidAI(m): 7:26am On Dec 06, 2022
OfficialDJ:
Greetings all.

I’m looking for a master of words to craft a 1500 article/workbook with lots of activities to be included in the book for single moms.

I don’t want writers who write like a university textbook.
I want actual writers who can influence readers with conversational, and engaging writing. If this is you; then send a message to 09068117354 with the inscription 1500.

Let’s create magic with this!

Hope you will also pay an equivalent salary? You can't be paying N5 per word and expect an A-list writer to apply smiley You NLders are funny
Re: Looking For An A-LIST Article/ Workbook Writer! by donttryme: 7:09pm On Jun 24, 2023
Happy weekend to my boss officialdj.
Sir, i lost my grandmother last week and burial is next week. As your boy is typing this, i don't have up to 3k in hand or bank while my tp to travel home and pay her my last respect only is more than 12k. I pray you see this in time and help me like you normally did even when i did not ask for your help. I always promise never to mention you again in this ungreatful manner requesting for help. Pls eep me for the last time.

CC djreloaded

(1) (Reply)

Crypto, Forex And Fintech Writers Needed Urgently!!! / Book For Sale / New Novel Release Date: Prisoner Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.